Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Jihoon in AOM is the best!
His perfect figure, cutie yet gorgeous and a charming guy!!
i don't understand what he was saying, but by seeing him talks, seeing his smile and laugh are enough for now! haha!

=P~ :-*

these are some parts. for the details (and maybe for any translations), i'm looking forward to @hookedonjjh post

:P

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"ALL OF ME DVD」DISC 2- My Friends 12 & 13

cr to AMY19820516

Hello HunNies...
Image 1

Good Friends movie by Gung7
20070320a7.jpg

Image 1

"Good friend" is a crime drama depicting the three men to be conflict between the law and suspicion in a coincidental event ahead of the coming July premiere. Scheduled to actor Ji Sung, Ju Ji Hoon, three men Lee Gu~ansu is proud of fresh breath. It is a description of the production office pick Cho database story dense tightening video hot and stylish ensemble, the sentiment, and inform the birth of a new crime drama. Scenario that I did well, of course, "good friend" is a movie that Lee Doyun director through the short film, was well received and depicts brilliantly psychology hidden human relations took the megaphone. Meeting of veteran production staff and new director has gone complete the movie. Video that has been published, I put the charm of the reversal of the man sung, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Gu~ansu, of three people. From the appearance of the three men that shows the friendship sticky, depicting the full range of emotions to conflict that experience I started to doubt each other. sung the moment, has assumed the role Hyonte man chasing the truth to lose everything, overwhelm the eyes with a soft charisma and sharp eyes. Ju Ji Hoon, who played the role of people cheol-law also ambition also wanted to protect the eye-catching with a strong presence in exude charm Janus basis. Lee Gu~ansu who has assumed the role of man mince put everything for a friend, and notice that you show off your acting stout take off humorous, an existing image. Enthusiastically to these exposed through film, video add further interest. Style sensuous is in harmony with overwhelming expression and discernment sharp man sung, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Gu~ansu, three men and light, blue cold of dawn, posters published together, the eyes of the beholder attract.Figure of the actor of three men tension drifts along with the phrase that you stout "from when it was suspected to friends, hell began," that is, conflict and dramatic catastrophe that three men were friends meet I imply. The film, to premiere in July coming.

JI Sung, JU Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang Soo "Good Friends" launched a sensational poster
63943325.3.jpg

Ji Sung, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang - soo 'good guys', launched a poster sensuous intelligence, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang - soo, a complete transformation of an older man and you can see the hot ensemble film "Goodfellas" (directed and produced yidoyun Opus Pictures) is launching a sensational poster pictorial and video to the public.Movie 'good guys' in the event of accidental conflict between loyalty and suspicion crime drama depicting three men. Intelligence, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang - soo hot ensemble of three actors and stylish image, and tighten the hearing stories coming in density to announce the birth of a new crime drama movie "Goodfellas" is a short film, as well as scenarios with strong relationships in a hidden psychological I had to prominently praised the depiction of chung chung rookie coach and a veteran crew yidoyun meeting the expectations of the audience is already hot. published at this time as launching the color posters look different it feels unfamiliar cold blue light of dawn, and intelligence , Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang - soo, sharp eyes of three men and the overwhelming expression of the eyes and sensuous blend of style captures attention. "Friends of hell began to doubt for a moment 'with a copy of tension where there is a heavy three-year-old man who was a friend of the actor that fit like a catastrophe and conflict implies that there is a dramatic film about the character and evoke curiosity, for the birth of a new crime film raises expectations. launch pictorial poster images are published with intelligence, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Kwang - soo, a 180-year-old man attracted to showcase reversal changed. Figure showing the strong bonds of three men begin to suspect each other since the conflict experienced by a wide range of emotions in the movie put out this video to amplify the questions about their relationship. 'Good guys' in the truth of a moment lost everything chasing a man' hyeontae Station in charge of intelligence is sharp eyes and soft charisma overwhelms the eye. Ambition-law also wanted to keep a man 'incheol' hoon 's the part of the Janus intense enemy presence in the charm and eye-catching. Everything for a friend in the last man 'Numbers' station is in charge of Lee Kwang - soo humorous breaking existing images, look and feel of a massive transformation in his acting brings curiosity.Chemistry of the three actors in the film stands out this pictorial images seen through the smoke of their HR and anticipated for a transformation. stylish accommodation and a CF to see the launch of a poster like pictorial images to amplify the anticipation of the release of the movie ' good friends, "is expected to open in July. Dong joyugyeong press datkeom polaris27@donga.com

Good Friends Movie (with translation)
Image 8

Men glad transforms itself!Sung × × Ju Ji Hoon Lee Gu~ansuCharacter in the movie is disturbing ifConfirmation and slide → → →
Image 7
# 1. Man 'Hyonte' Chasing the truth (sung)

Image 6

Lose their family, the incident investigation process even police can not believe it.To face the truth that appears on the uncovered directly incident, but ...
Image 5
# 2. Man 'cheol'-in-law holding a ambition (Ju Ji Hoon)

Image 4
Man who wants to protect all ambition and its own lawIt means that after the incident accidental, sip conflict in the context that it is not out of hand.
Image 3
# 3. Applying for all of my friends 'mince' (Lee Gu~ansu)

Image 2
For Hyonte with friends cheol became the only family in the worldNot that you can not.
Image 1
Incident accidentalLaw and suspicion Three men stand between theThe moment I doubted friendHell began. Good friends2014.07

Cre to dory

class="userDefTitle" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; line-height: 1.3em; max-width: 570px; font-family: 'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', メイリオ, Meiryo, 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Good friend" Korean Movie Confession2014 30 seconds trailer dialogue
Image 1
He isn't caught
Image 2
You, what are you saying?
Image 3
Everything changed from that day
Image 4
Help!
Image 5
No one tries to catch the culprit
Image 6
Mother even though dead!
Image 7
The moment you suspect your friends
Image 8
That they do not say I
Image 9
I go to the end really
Image 10
Hell began
Image 11
Ji Sung
Image 12
Ju Ji Hoon
Image 13
Lee Gu~ansu
Image 14
"Good Friend" large public in July
Thanks to dory

http://www.kbsworld.ne.jp/variety/detail.php?cno=606

Image 1

Will KBS lift the ban on Jihoon soon??! 

@Mabelle147 and @Novchime - hiiiiii Chingu  :x Yup, we didn't get any news about his b'day celebration. This is Chinese fans letter for Jihoon's birthday :)

1401097333-2902321567.jpg

Forgive me if this MV ever posted here before..
Happy Birthday to Ju Jihoon~2014.05.16, by cyako28

Waves to all my lovely HunNies in the house. Hugs!!

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Poster and Trailer for “Good Friends” Starring Ji Sung, Lee Kwang Soo, and Joo Ji Hoon Releasedddangha June 2, 2014 20140602_1401666649_02024000_1_99_201406

The first teaser poster and trailer for upcoming film “Good Friends“, directed by Lee Do Yoon, have been released.

“Good Friends,” starring Ji SungJoo Ji Hoon, and Lee Kwang Soo, is a crime drama about three best friends who find themselves between trust and doubt as they get involved in an unforeseen crime.

In the teaser poster, the three main actors are seen at daybreak looking very solemn, as the tagline reads, “The moment I started doubting my friend, hell started.” 

The trailer for the film shows glimpses of how these three men’s friendship deteriorates due to an unforeseen event that forces each of them to make critical decisions. 

“Good Friends” will open this coming July.

Check out the trailer below! 

credit soompi

Omygoodness, Joo Ji hoon and jisung looks so freakin GOOODD!!!!

malika82 said: Hello HunNies...

Good Friends movie by Gung7

"Good friend" is a crime drama depicting the three men to be conflict between the law and suspicion in a coincidental event ahead of the coming July premiere. Scheduled to actor Ji Sung, Ju Ji Hoon, three men Lee Gu~ansu is proud of fresh breath. It is a description of the production office pick Cho database story dense tightening video hot and stylish ensemble, the sentiment, and inform the birth of a new crime drama. Scenario that I did well, of course, "good friend" is a movie that Lee Doyun director through the short film, was well received and depicts brilliantly psychology hidden human relations took the megaphone. Meeting of veteran production staff and new director has gone complete the movie. Video that has been published, I put the charm of the reversal of the man sung, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Gu~ansu, of three people. From the appearance of the three men that shows the friendship sticky, depicting the full range of emotions to conflict that experience I started to doubt each other. sung the moment, has assumed the role Hyonte man chasing the truth to lose everything, overwhelm the eyes with a soft charisma and sharp eyes. Ju Ji Hoon, who played the role of people cheol-law also ambition also wanted to protect the eye-catching with a strong presence in exude charm Janus basis. Lee Gu~ansu who has assumed the role of man mince put everything for a friend, and notice that you show off your acting stout take off humorous, an existing image. Enthusiastically to these exposed through film, video add further interest. Style sensuous is in harmony with overwhelming expression and discernment sharp man sung, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Gu~ansu, three men and light, blue cold of dawn, posters published together, the eyes of the beholder attract.Figure of the actor of three men tension drifts along with the phrase that you stout "from when it was suspected to friends, hell began," that is, conflict and dramatic catastrophe that three men were friends meet I imply. The film, to premiere in July coming.

Hello @czakhareina  >:D< "Good Friend" add new steel cut for Joo Ji Hoon and Ji Sung :x (and Lee Kwang Soo between of them??)
Image 1

Hi @willenete, you're welcome chingu :xThis is Trailer of "Good Friend" :D

And here are new Good Friend movie stills
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

Yup, i hope this movie become hit :D Can't wait to see him at movie premiere !!! And yes, i wanna see him pick rom com drama for his next project. Please Jihoon ssi!!:)>- 
But HunNies, any news about his Japan Movie project with AKB48?

class="userDefTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); line-height: 1.3em; max-width: 570px; font-family: 'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', メイリオ, Meiryo, 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The appearance of Ji Sung - Ju Ji Hoon - Lee Kwang Soo at Karaoke? Drinking, song and dance Steel published
1401752657_708367.jpg

good friends Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Gu~ansu, sung of drinking song and dance steel cut public is. 

"Movie good friend "(Director Lee Toyun production o Perth Picture graphics ) on the 3rd, the actor sung , Ju Ji Hoon , Lee Gu~ansu of acting transformation and actors of three persons of chemistry to be confirmed site steel and made ​​public. 

20 of years was a friend, a all in each other was three men , wearing their draw for Ji Sung, Ju Ji Hoon , Lee Gu~ansu is, existing of the molting the image to, each seriously to transformation challenged . Published this steel was also cut " real friends , such as the " appearance of them is in its entirety has been piled . The appearance of the three men are smiling to take the Serca because it had a great time at an angle together sake, put the moment, it remains a figure of a comfortable friend, drunk up as fact like appearance to sing a song together Te is secret only friend the feeling that seemed to except the site. 

Actor of three people are friends, the driving force could be acting like a real figure, such as a family sometimes, production staff and the teamwork that actors made ​​up in the field just revealed. Also on the day there is no shooting, solidifying teamwork to remain in the region along with the production team, to visit the site that day there is no amount of principal, the actors did not spare the encouragement and monitoring of performance of an actor of the other party that. 

The reportedly "the momentum is likely to have piled as it is really when you see. Movies while spending a good intimate very relationship while shooting, became friends actually," said Ji revealed the secret of teamwork. In addition, it said, "and the setting of the movie, the actors that have been cast actually agreed almost 100%," said Lee coach Toyun increased the expectations synchro rate of the actors and characters. (From tvdaily)

Guest hookedonjjh

All of me DVD Disc 2-10 My friends

Continuation

Temple Market

Amsa market

JJH:

This is about 5 minutes away from home.

This market has been here since I was young.

I came here to buy some ingredients to make dinner for my friends before I leave to the army.

This is Amsa market.

I actually stop by here once in 2,3 days to buy ingredients.

I walked here while going to school during middle school.

If I keep walking straight, my middle school appears,

and so I used to walk on this path.

It didn't have a ceiling before, but now there is.

You musn't come here while you are on diet.

There are many things to eat.

You can't help but eat if you come here.

I should buy meat first ...

Shall I cook steamed ribs and roast chicken ...

The ingredients aren't much different.

Can I have 1 kg of meat for steamed ribs?

Steamed ribs.

Just give me 1kg.

Q: Do you want domestic ribs?

There are other ribs on sale.

JJH: Give me the ones one sale.

I buy what's on sale these days, and it's fine.

And please gie me one chicken for roasting.

You will know too, but I can order it and go buy other things while it's prepared.

I will buy one agaric mushroom.

I would like tol buy this.

(It's 200 won, 4000 won, well, 6000 won.)

Is this spicy?

(Yes.

It's Chug Ryang chilli.

It's real spicy.

7000 won.

All of them)

Give me one plastic bag.

(One plastic bag?

8000 won.)

I don't have much money.

(It's 9800 won all together.)

I should ask for some discount, but I didn't buy much.

Here you go @mabelle147 :)

Waves to all my lovely HUNnies in the house, hugs and love to all

>:D< O:-)

Guest hookedonjjh

ALL of ME DVD DISC 2-11 MY FRIENDS

Ju Ji Hoon's Kitchen.

JJH: Well, I can't show you my house since its dirty.

This is the kitchen I cook.

The rib I bought.

Just now ... is in water now.

I should leave it for 40 minutes to 1 hour and the chicken.

I was peeling the potato.

I'll put them all here and peel the potato.

Potato goes into roast chicken and steamed ribs.

Two potatoes will be used in roast chicken.

And carrots. Carrots, carrots, carrots.

There must be tidy men for sure, but I'm not that type.

I disarrange things while cooking and clean it up at once.

You don't have to put the chicken in water, just wash it cleanly ...

Shall I prepare the ingredients?.

Onion goes into both the food.

Cut the potato in big size.

This is what I do.

When it is a bit done, the tips get soft.

Then if you cut it, it looks better and more delicious.

I'll put it here.

There are many people who wear gloves while cooking.

But I will ... I'm going to eat this myself ...

I'll put in one whole carrot.

Onion.

I will cut the onion into half, and put it one whole piece.

I've learned it in 'kitchen',

I used to cut like this in 'kitchen'

Do you remember?

You can cut it like this or like this.

There are only few things left.

I'll put in onion, and green onion ...

You must wash it first ...

And then peel it off.

I will cut the green onion before I put it in.

I can do it at once cos of my big hand.

Green onion, chili powder. And garlic, garlic ...

This has been splited like blocks.

It's half.

You must be thinking that it will be spicy by looking at

the amount of chili powder, but this is ....

Two recipes today.

It might be not hygienic, using only one knife.

But as I keep saying, it's okay since I'm eating it.

While the ribs get soaked, shall we prepare the ingredients?

Potato musn't go in here.

It gets sticky because of the starch.

Q: Are you putting in Chung Ryang chili?

JJH: yes, you won't understand now

Why I'm putting in chili after all that powder ...

You won't know what Chung Ryang chili is.

Is Chung Ryang chili from Chung Ryang area?

The chili cultivated in that area is very spicy, and this is really spicy.

You will go crazy with just one bite.

And I saw a show program.

Which people from many countries come out and talk.

(The foreign people) said that other countries don't use cooking scissors.

They are surprised when scissors come out from the kitchen.

They usually use knives.

This isn't for cutting clothes. But it is just for cooking.

We use scissors while eating meat on the table and they were amazed.

I'll put in half cup of water.

Q: It looks spicy.

JJH:? Right And ...

I'll use weak flames .. otherwise it'll burn.

With weak flames, the vegetables will start to water, and the soup will be ready.

And then you can use strong flame.

And it's the steamed rib now.

You can cook really fast if you get used to using knives.

I was worried about getting cut before, but now I'm alright.

Q: you have nimble fingers.

JJH: Me?

Q: Yes.

JJH: I do this very often.

Cut the carrot in big size just like the potato.

Q: you are cutting it in zig zag.

JJH: I did it on purpose.

I don't usually cut like this.

I was worried you might be bored.

Wait, carrot.

The house is clean. You can just eat it.

If I have chance to cook for you,

I will never do this.

Mushroom.

It's dirty if you don't use it cleanly.

The pear has become crumbly like this.

You can't eat it since it's too crumbly.

It's nice to grind and put it in when you cook meat.

Q: Is there anyone who said it's not delicious?

JJH: No one has ever said that.

No one has ever said that since I cooked noodles when I was young ..

Oh, just one person, he Is my real close friend.

A real close one, but I didn't invite him today.

He will never come anyway even if I invite him.

He doesn't lke what I do for him.

We bought a lot since we were young.

We fight roughly all the time.

He's my friend. And maybe that's why he always objects to what I say.

He always says no.

I won't have to cut this if I use a good mixer,

but my mixer can't grind well if I put in big sized things.

Q: What is your know-how?

JJH: For roast chicken?

Q: Yes.

JJH: Will you be able to eat it It's spicy?.

You probably can't eat it.

As I've said before, cut the potato and carrot in a big size,

and if you cut it in big size, it is delicious. Because it becomes soft later.

If you order roast chicken in korea restaurants.

There's a lot of soup.

I wonder whether there are people who really cooks like that.

I've just started eating outside because of my work.

The food in our house didn't have soup.

We had the least soup ....

So this is why I don't make much soup.

And when I order roast chicken in restaurants,

It takes 30 minutes to boil down the soup.

I sit and wait.

I make the least soup I can make

I'll put in Chung Ryang chili, some chili powder, and a lot ot garlic.

That's all.

Ah, you must season it well.

Many people know how to season it.

But people who are not familiar with cooking make big mistakes.

It's a common sense.

You should put in some salt while you season it.

You should put in a bit, and taste it, and repeat it.

But many people fail to season the food.

It's because they put in too much salt or too little salt.

And sometimes they don't taste the food.

Such big accidents.

I bought 1kg of ribs, so I can't use a small dish.

I'll put in this container.

Actually you don't have to cut chilis

You can just put it in like this.

Some people say the hands get hot, but not me.

During 'kitchen', the cooking teacher cut this inside, but I'm scared to try that.

He puts the knife inside like this.

I am very scared, but I'll try.

Oh, it's scary.

He cuts inside like this.

Then it gets stuck on the ground.

Then you cut it inside again.

Huh, it works?

Huh. It works!

It's my first try out.

If there's something scary,

I should be nervous and be careful,

But I don't, and so I get hurt often.

I get hurt ofte and I almost cut my finger while using the knife.

I should be careful, but I always try first without hesitating.

We used to make sauce with soy sauce, sugar,

starch syrup and vegetables before.

But the sauce they sell like this in markets are good, so that's unnecessary.

But if you would like to make it yourself. You can do that.

But I buy this sauce.

Mix it well.

There are the leftovers.

I've forgot something while cooking, because of the shooting.

I should have mixed this up. Before I set the fire.

It's alright, I can do this, and I can do that.

It's okay if it's delicious right?

Q: Does it taste the same?

JJH: Of course it does.

Doesn't matter how I cook ...

But it's less troublesome to do it in advance.

Look here. I must mix it up. But I have to be careful so that it won't splash.

It's a lot easier if you mix it up before boiling it.

I don't use it, but it's comfortable to use a disposable glove.

You can control the spicyness only when you mix it up before.

I made ​​this many times before.

So I know how much chili powder I should make.

But you should put in some and check ...

You will know by it's color.

If it's too white, then put in more chili powder,

And put in bit by bit so that it won't become too red.

If you don't like spicy stuffs, you can stop putting in.

Later I will put some salt here. And I saw some people who put in starch syrup instead of salt.

Then it becomes into a spicy, sweet roast chicken ...

I use wooden spoon when using frypans.

Other spoons spoil the frypans too fast.

The rib is almost cleaned.

If ...

It becomes less watery ...

Cut some.

I don't like oil. So I'll cut the oily part.

I'm cooking the roast chicken in strong flames.

Well it already looks ...

I suppose you will be drooping because it looks so spicy.

Lower the flame, and boil it more.

Let's do the rest.

Put in some pear juice.

I can't use water for this

Because the vegetables will water itself later ...

Ah, garlic ...

Put four pieces of garlic which the Koreans love.

I also want to put that in here too.

I want to put some potatoes here.

But my mother scolded me before. So I'm not putting it in.

My mother said I musn't cook potatoes with meat.

Q: Ah, really?

JJH: Yes, that's my mother's style.

You must mix it up well.

Then I won't have to go over what I did just now.

And the ..... pineapple I bought.

Don't hurt your hand.

I've opened it.

The fruit juice is too sweet.

So pour it away.

Be careful with your hands, and outsideand inside,

Cut it into four pieces.

You might think, ah, how could he cut the pineapple with the same knife!

But you can see right?

It went in right? The pineapple.

Yes, I've put the pineapple.

It's would be better if I had matured this in the refrigerator.

But I don't have time.

I should just eat it.

My cooking is finished now.

Looks delicious right?

Wow, it's nice ...

I sometimes awe at myself.

How could I do this much?

Ah, I'm really the best!

The steamed rib takes too long, so I can't show you all.

But if I have my own know-how,

Boil the meat in strong flames.

If the meat is almost done, it makes some soup.

And you must like a certain amount of soup.

Before the soup is made ​​less than the amount you want change into weak flame,

and if you boil it for about 40 minutes. The meat gets really soft.

The meat melts in your mouth.

It depends oon how long you boil it, but 1 hour is more than enough.

If you keep using strong flames, the meat gets tough.

When the meat gets done in strong flames, and if ther's too much soup.

Pour away some water, and boil more in weak flames.

Ah, if you like roasted chicken better, how long should you boil it?

Oil will come out if you keep boiling it.

Can you see there's some oil here?

Q: Red

JJH: Yes, this is chili powder.

While boiling, the chili oil will come out.

It comes from the chili skin.

Then it will be nice.

But if you use strong flames.

The chicken gets done before the oil comes out.

Now it looks delicious.

And you must boil the potato longer.

But anyway, I should warm it before eating.

If I cook the potato a bit more. The tips get soft.

The tips are now still hard.

But if it gets boiled well. The tips get soft and pretty.

And ... is there sesame oil in Japan?

You must put in some sesame oil.

It's not compulsory, but it's better.

Put the soy sauce ...

This is wood too right?

Put in the oil two times.

Then the smell will be strong.

Can you smell it?

I've put pear juice just now.

So I musn't put salt in the steamed ribs.

It can become too sweet because of pear juice.

And the sauce itself is a bit sweet.

It can become too sweet because fo the pineapple and pear juice.

If you like sweet things, you can just eat it.

But if you don't like sweet things,

Put in soy sauce instead of salt.

Put in soy sauce.

Okay

It's still white right?

I think there is too much soup.

I will boil down the soup in strong flame, and keep boiling it in weak flames.

I will put them into plates, and show you at the hotel.

I am worried that this will become a mass of oil since its oily.

What can I do?

I'll show you how much they enjoy the food.

See you soon ...

A long time ago to do ... so small ~> <

malika82 said:Hi @willenete, you're welcome chingu :xThis is Trailer of "Good Friend" :D

And here are new Good Friend movie stills
Yup, i hope this movie become hit :D Can't wait to see him at movie premiere !!! And yes, i wanna see him pick rom com drama for his next project. Please Jihoon ssi!!:)>- 

Hiyeee @wilenette  :x Yeaa, three of them looked really enjoy that scene. And i believe that they are become good friends now  :D 
n-e-0603-03.jpg

Ju Ji Hoon and Ji-sung, which co-starred in "good friend" movies, Lee Gu~ansu, figure to enjoy karaoke drunk as a true friend was published. The steel cut of "good friend" was released in the 3rd, sung figure that was molting from the image until now, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Gu~ansu are housed. And had a great time while drinking together, like a friend that does not put the mind, the figure of three people are smiling, leaving a photo of that moment as if you were singing a song together drunk really like and make you feel that you are safe from prying eyes a collection of only best friend figure. Actor three are friends, driving force that was able to play a realistic figure, such as a family sometimes, but teamwork actors built up on the set. And to consolidate the teamwork to stay in the region along with the staff who some days there is no shooting, showed up to the shooting scene some days there is no shooting of their own, three that committed encouragement by checking the performance of co-star. Says "the atmosphere would have been housed as it is also. Movie became real friends make friends really in to the shooting, I spent a good relationship," said Ji Sung is the setting of "movie Lee Doyun director actor who was cast actually is "matches almost 100%, and talked about the rate of synchronization actor and character. "Good friend" is planning a crime film depicting the three men suffering during the feeling of doubt and in-law a chance occurrence, is published in July.
(From KOARI)
Can we see three of them together promote this movie on "Runing Man? As we know that Lee Kwang Soo is a member of that reality show ;)
2640AB435386CB37045BBB