Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hi Hi @malika82,
i miss Jihoon much! and thank youuuu for all the pics, news, MV

Jihoon is (as always), looking good in that blue suit (Good Fella shooting).

waves to @Novchime, @Goongfan11, @Yannyayson, @Tarits, @ck16, @Witchwithnostick, @cherkell, @hookedonjjh.

and greeting to @suchadiva42

Hiiiiiyeeee HunNies...
結婚前夜(JJH PART)[00_03_25][20140116-233815-4]_副本
Still from Marriage Blue Movie :x
Wedding Eve (JJH PART) [00_24_17] [20140116-095016-0]

Wedding Eve (JJH PART) [00_12_14] [20140116-095645-1]

Wedding Eve (JJH PART) [00_12_17] [20140116-101601-2]

Bag pack used by Jihoon make him eye-catching right??? The brand of bag named Côte & Ciel's from France. Côte & Ciel's design is simple and architectural aesthetics with lines to strike a balance between ergonomics and style, and the use of innovative materials, to create a durable product.
coteciel_new-color1.jpg

http://daman.cool3c.com/node/64727

And how about price?? expensive!!!!! ;)
Whala our handsome man seen more clearly ;) So, is this his new style for his character as a base but charismatic con-man who skillfully swallows up an insurance company? Hope there are another pictures about him!!! 
2014-01-16_14.51.24

The actress besides Oppa in picture above??
2014-01-16_13.16.00

One of filming location for Good Friends Movie
2014-01-16_11.49.58

@suchadiva42 - Welcome! Welcome! Lets join us here :x
His eye killing me softly too (Lol!)12031636

anigif1

Foto Joo Ji Hoon di Majalah Marie Claire Edisi April 2013

Foto Joo Ji Hoon di Majalah L'Officiel Hommes Edisi Desember 2013

Attractive despite using sandals hehe..
Foto Joo Ji Hoon di Majalah Marie Claire Edisi April 2013

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Jihun strike a pose by faith2714

Credit as labelled & Amy
Love you to all my lovely HunNies, cheers...

Annyeong HunNies....
結婚前夜(JJH PART)[00_03_26][20140116-233824-5]_副本

(Actualy i don't understand what he said hahaha....)
@hookedonjjh - I would like to see a lil somethin' somethin' that you made on instagram dear.....Please share to us :xAnd see,  mabelle shared Don Juan pic for you?? hahaha..of course for us too :D Right, mabelle?? hehe
@mabelle147 - Welcome chingu!! :x Btw, how about your calendar desk project? whether it has been completed?? Please share to us too :D
@RitzTarits Sim - Jihoon always handsome all the way!!!! 
@Suchadiva42 - let's we show our love to JJH :x :x 

Pics of Jihoon's Colleague in Good Friends Movie :)>- Yup, he is Ji Sung. He plays the role of Hyun Tae, an ambulance worker with a young daughter and a strong sense of justice.
3556499196_4ab837c2

3556499196_2ce71e10

3556499196_f6b532ca

web_3556499196_e5b62385

3556499196_4ac81a46

I want some pics from our man too!!!!! :(( :P  :D
Another filming location
1888583089_6ecb563c_988139809_ace29215_PicsArt_1389974331502

1888583089_90419351_988139809_d5c32efc_PicsArt_1389974293130

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"朱智勋Ju Ji Hun---My Love, by rachellee1123

And what he was doing??? ;))
anigif2

Cr: Amy

Guest hookedonjjh

Hi @Malika82, yes will post the video once my net is up and running again. Thanks @mabelle147 for the Don Juan pic, I'm so digging him with long hair/mustache/sexy stare and all that ruggedy hotness look. Oh gosh, I died (for the nth time) well you all get me right? Hehe. Hola to all HUNnies and HUNniwives. ;):)

with these,
i want to make us missing him more and more! Gyaah!! 
:((
hope he will do drama soon, so we can see him again in weekly basis. : D

Joo Ji Hoon - Special Event (MC) on March 18,2011
by obake0279

i dont know what he was talking about, but he looks so happy..
and sweeeet, and cuteeee!

he talks to audience as if he's not MCing the event. hehehe...  :-*

and how about this one, ladies......

^♥^ cute MC Jujihun ^♥^
by LOVEJUJIHUN

nice voice..... miss you Jihoon ssi!

Ju JI Hoon Cantando 18-03-2011
by yayimona

@malika82,
i'm using the calendar. here's one of the month. heh heh! : D
we have many holiday in May, dont you agree? shall we go to SK and celebrate his birthday? hehehehe.. i wish!

IMG_20140119_160158_zpsf992df3e.jpg?t=13

For All of us Hunnies

iQK80.jpg

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies, finally my net is up, woohooo! Anyway, let me share now these lil somethin' somethin', I made videos of some of my baby love's/our man's photos throughout his career  :x :x :x

Antique

The Devil

The naked kitchen

Lastlytumblr_mzm0i0vTko1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

:x =P~ :-* 8->
That's right, I can't and won't keep calm. Hugs and love to all HUNnies and HUNniwives!>:D< :x

Guest novchime

Hey gals, nice posts again!  thanks!

@Malika82 - Chief Han can help Hyun Tae (Ji Sung) in his ambulance work!  Nice gif of JiHoon making fun with the girls!
@Mabelle147 - you made me miss hearing him sing.  Now I want a rom com drama with parts where JiHoon sings.
@Hookedonjjh - wow, you made those mv's.  Very good of you!  You are really crazy of him.

I think we will never get tired of his looks.  Since I also like him with long hair, here are three videos (maybe i showed them before already) with the long haired JiHoon:

And talking about singing, here is a video with JiHoon singing while in the military.  Take note of the famous T-shirt he is wearing.....

You know what I want to know now?  I would like to know HOW he loves.  Like in loving someone special.  We all know he is a good looking, faithful, fun, talkative, and knowledgeable person.  But how is he as a boyfriend?  He said he likes his girlfriend to be independent, and not to hang around him always, like cats do.  I can understand that, and I agree with him.  But how does he treat his girlfriend?  Can we ever know something about this?  Is he romantic, thoughtful, responsible, etc?  Maybe we can see a little of this in his choice of songs and how he sings them.  Oh I am longing to know how he really is.....

Take care Hunnies...

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies, what's up? I need to take a break from work so I decided to post a new MV of me baby love  :x
@Mabelle147, yeah Mabelle am i that obvious?! Haha! I just miss him sooooooo much, like I'm going crazy not seeing new pictures of him. Thanks for subscribing to my YT page.
@novchime, thanks! Yes, I admit I'm so into Ji Hoon ssi, it's not just because of his good looks but also because he is such a great actor/person. I like celebrities who are not afraid to go out of the box and prove everyone that they can pull through. Our man is a deep person and that's what I love most about him. Plus I'm a bookworm too, just like him, oh well you get the point right? Simply put, I'm craaazy about him, hahaha! 8-}
Goong

Hugs and love to all! >:D< :x

Halloooo HunNies...
1389671604-625358897.png
Why his eyes look sad? Don't be sad my Lovely :\"> We all HunNies here really miss you!!!!! and hope you stay healthy and happy always!!!
@hookedonjjh - thanks for your lil somethin 'somethin. Like it! Daebak!!! as HunNies i'm proud of you and Jihoon would be proud also =D> :D :x
@mabelle - yeaahhh you success make us missing him more and more!! :-SS :PNice calendar with nice guy, chingu :x Great, we have many holiday in May....Wish we can have a trip to SK and celebrate his birthday!!! We can see his handsome face and hear his voice directly. And then we can get bonus too, he sing some songs for us....Nice dream!!!! Oke oke me wake up now (Lol!)
@novchime - Huaaaaa i so miss our chief Han!!joo ji hoon medical top team 1

I miss him with long hair too :x :P After returning from military service his hair style always short, right??? His old pics with long hair hehe..f49e9ea029c10215077eb87e96e5e35c12262174

Whala....aznboizaresex:  Joo Ji Hoon in aviators.

Curly hair style??artis-korea-yang-pernah-tersangkut-narko

His hair was a little long and love him with glassesccd086f67774b0_full.jpg

How about our Seung Ha? ;)094010070_L.jpg

About his love, i would like to know too. Huaaaaa who is she Oppa? Anyone know?? hahaha... I would be happy for them :x  Imagine that Oppa with his girlfriend hehe..1390135755-2219543910.jpg?v=1390135788

1390135768-820457170.jpg?v=1390135789

I want see him in drama land again soon! Vote for RomCom Drama!!! Could he plays a father??? hehehe... he with baby or kids really adorable!!Joo_Ji_Hoon2.jpg

Joo_Ji_Hoo.jpg
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"2453754244_13f32ef832.jpg
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ju Jihun~The only thing i know is love, by LOVEJUJIHUN

CBC.bmpReally miss him!!!k3.22.10%2B(3).jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Night Flight, by rararalandy1974

Cr: As labelled and Amy
Waves to all HunNies in the house, greetings...

novchime said: You know what I want to know now?  I would like to know HOW he loves.  Like in loving someone special.  We all know he is a good looking, faithful, fun, talkative, and knowledgeable person.  But how is he as a boyfriend?  He said he likes his girlfriend to be independent, and not to hang around him always, like cats do.  I can understand that, and I agree with him.  But how does he treat his girlfriend?  Can we ever know something about this?  Is he romantic, thoughtful, responsible, etc?  Maybe we can see a little of this in his choice of songs and how he sings them.  Oh I am longing to know how he really is.....

Take care Hunnies...

Guest Goongfan11

mabelle147

said:

novchime

said: You know what I want to know now?  I would like to know HOW he loves.  Like in loving someone special.  We all know he is a good looking, faithful, fun, talkative, and knowledgeable person.  But how is he as a boyfriend?  He said he likes his girlfriend to be independent, and not to hang around him always, like cats do.  I can understand that, and I agree with him.  But how does he treat his girlfriend?  Can we ever know something about this?  Is he romantic, thoughtful, responsible, etc?  Maybe we can see a little of this in his choice of songs and how he sings them.  Oh I am longing to know how he really is.....

Take care Hunnies...

Guest novchime

@Goongfan11, if we can read Korean, it would already help to get to know him more.  But pity, we just rely on published translations.  Anyway, good that we get picture/video updates of him.

@novchime hiyeee! Read some articles before that Jihoon likes bossa nova music. Surprising. Kim Jae-wook also said in All Of Me DVD that Jihoon is very touchy with girls he's not romantically interested in, but is very formal with the girl he likes.

Waves, everyone!

lualm

said: @novchime hiyeee! Read some articles before that Jihoon likes bossa nova music. Surprising. Kim Jae-wook also said in All Of Me DVD that Jihoon is very touchy with girls he's not romantically interested in, but is very formal with the girl he likes. Waves, everyone!

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies, sharing a new MV I made. I can't help it. I so miss our man. Here you go  ;;)
Make you feel my love-Adele

@Malika82, that's right, marriage blue, haha!
Hugs and love to all Hunnies and Hunniewives! >:D< :x