Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hiyeeeee HunNies...
@mabelle147 - Sami-sami, daku di Bandung euy!!! Mari, kita switching ke english lagi he (thank you :x)Your jihoon 2014 desk calendar is very amazing, two thumbs up for you. Good job!!! =D> ^:)^ :x
@sophie - annyeong??
Based on source from DC Jugal, the sets for Goods Friends movies has prepared.2105834054_84bcc118
So Oppa will begin filming Good Friends movie soon ;) busy!!! Agree with you @Goongfan11 :)
Btw Hunnies do you see a guy with orange tie beside Jihoon ssi?? Is he Oppa's manager or bodyguard? I see him with Oppa on several occasions..
IMG_2116 (1)

Some gifs taken from Amy, one of scene from Marriage Blue :P funny!!! it seem they often quarrel or misunderstanding??1388835686-2538001912.gif?v=1388835692

1388835672-1343883567.gif?v=1388835692

Life is Beautiful with you JU JIHOON :) Thanks to steraplace!!

Waves to all hunnies....greetings!!!

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies, what's up? I had a stressful day at work and there's no better way to de-stress than seeing our man's photos and videos. Thanks you all! @malika82 I so love Ji Hoon in Don Juan, with the long hair and mustache and all that roughness, lol!  ;) love love his rugged look for sure. But he can get away with any style anyway, he's just awesome like that. @mabelle147 your DIY Ji Hoon calendar is so nice, props to you my friend. Hi @goongfan11, how's it going? Well I just want to share this pic I edited on my way home. Later HUNnies, hugs and love to all! >:D< :x
tumblr_mz1445t4yU1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

@goongfan11,

wonder who's taller. The actor at jihoon right side is also tall.

I also hope he'll choose romcom for his next drama..

And want to see him walking on the catwalk.. is it possible?

Jihoon with his recent-more mature-good looking profile!

@malika82,

Hahay... i went to Bandung for

College. ; ))

Idk malika, usually there is other chubby man beside him (the one whom he introduce to viewers in his 2012 BIFF video).

About possibility of kissing scene in new movie.... hem.... hem... : it's quite serious movie I guess, with the main story is about friendship of 3 guys. I hope we can have it even just for a small scene. : )

What do you think..

Thanks for sharing his updated info.

@hookedonjjh,

No kidding Sam. Everything already goes normal after long holiday! Fighting chingu. 2 more days then we'll have another weekend.

Escape from the tense by seeing our lovable jihoon? Aaaa... it must be so refreshing! : D

@tarits, thanks for sharing.

@hookedonjjh - who would not love to see him like these???
2009011903.png

page.jpg

3_clip2.gif

DSC_0636.jpg

0222_by-me.gif

Catch up the flower, girl!!!! :D
anigif1

Omo...why that women was holding oppa's chicken legs??? hehehe...
20120519_don_juan_12_f4mama.jpg

And thi is bonus for you :x :P JJH9.jpg

@RitzTarits Sim - nice pic, thank you :x To take picture, I bet Jihoon trying to shorten his body so he is not higher than the others hehehe...
@mabelle147 - small kiss?? Never mind! (Lol!)Your welcome :x You're right 2 more days then we'll have weekend!!! huaaaaa...I love weekend!! I hope Jihoon pics in catwalk below can relieve your stress after works hehe..
Posted Image

Posted Image
Credit: as labelled & Amy
Hugs to all HunNies in the house :x :x

Guest novchime

Dear Hunnies,

I hope you are all fine.  I have here two videos from Youku.com:

- the first one is an interview.  Pity I cannot understand what he said, but just look at his handsome appearance!  Its like a combination of Chief Han (hair brushed to the back) and Don Juan (long hair but without the mustache).  What a beautiful face, and a nice voice. He also looked like an easy, happy and humble person.  Nice to see how he "normally" talked.

- the second is put here to commemorate the 8th anniversary of Goong on Saturday (11 Jan).  It shows his looks during the Goong days.  It sure is unthinkable not to like him.  Enjoy chingus...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA5MTg2ODA=.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5ODg3OTI=.html

Hello HunNies....
Thanks @Novchime for sharing :x WOW, eight anniversary 2006.01.11 ~ 2014.01.11for Goong!!! So this time for my Crown Prince and Goong :x :x
1658062604_df9b54448a.jpg

joo_ji_hoon_29112009033948.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Joo Ji Hoon tribute MV, by sherry312

Goong OST :xHowl & J - Perhaps Love FVM (Princess Hours OST) Engsub..., by Yozohhh10

Goong my favorite scene :P id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;" Princess Hours, 16회, EP16, #01, by MBCClassic

Goong sweet moments ;;) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Princess Hours // Kiss MV, by DaiTaylorprincess

And still there are other sweet moments, like kiss on the street, wedding at Macau, and many more hehe..

Goong Hot moment (Lol!)Remember ep 23??? kekeke..i watch Goong Epi 23 Slow Mo Kiss by shaoyu on youtube, hwaaaaaaaaa realy HWAT!!!! They both great kisser hahaha...

Watch Goong can make me laugh and mourn!!!Goong fanny moments :D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Funny Goong mv, by Tiffany Walters

Goong sad moments :(( id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Goong - Shin&CK Sad moments of love, by Lovelyfan

Goong will always become my favorite drama and thanks to Jihoon who played Crown Prince Shin verry well and dazling :x
Posted Image

Is there still hope for the realization of Goong 2??? ahhhh wait and see...(praying)
@Sophie - ketemu orang bandung uy! :xOk, lets move on girl hehe..Yup, he is with kim jae wook :)>-

@malika82,
thanks for sharing the pictures & MV. btw use one of them for my new prof pic, as you see..  (and as my ph wallpaper).. hehe
:D

@Novchime,
welcome back! saw the videos.. Jihoon looks so young in the video..

@Sophie,
somehow i got a feeling that we're come from same country. but maybe you live abroad (you have good english).. Salam kenal lagi kalau gitu buat Sophie. 

Hunnies,
Happy Goong day... it's 8 years already, cincha? (is it correct spelling)
wooow.. time flies!
me too, i hope there's Goong2, with Jihoon as Lee Shin and Eune as Chae Kyung.
if it really happens, all of us will be so thrilled!

:x

this week is quite something. thanks to all Hunnies who do posting and sharing all the nice news, comments, pics, videos. your posts really helps to add Jihoon positive energy to overcome all of it. :)>-

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies, how's everyone doing? Thank you for all the pictures and videos of our man. He is such an eye candy for real. @mabelle147, yeah Mabelle everything goes back to normal after the long holiday, what a bummer  :( but I can't complain, it's better to be stressed with work than be stressed bumming around, right? @malika82, gosh Malika, are you trying to kill me?! Sweet Jesus! I'm really head over heels with Ji-Hoon's image in Don Juan, hotness at it's best! Thank you girl, you made my weekend worthwhile. 
Let me share my newest mobile wallpaper, took this while I was waiting for the clock to strike 5 pm at work, I'm so ready to get off work, lol! (thanks for the picture @Malika)
tumblr_mz4loiRuec1t6o9vao1_1280.png

:x :-* 8-> >:D<  
 Hugs and love to everyone!

kpm4x1R.jpg
Happy Anniversary to Goong Palace Drama! Ji Hoon and Eun Hye will always be known as The Royal Couple. Happy Goong day to all Goong Fans! :)

1506851_1412234172352922_826914364_n.jpg
Princess Hours the best Korean Drama Ever, never be replace another Kdrama. Almost 9 years ago, Goong Palace still in our memories. 1st Hit drama by Jihoon, Eune, another actors, actress and also the production team :-bd

Helloooo HunNies......
@mabelle147 @hookedonjjh - welcome chingus kekeke...:DMabelle, i see your new ID pic hehe..I know you, your ID pic always have aura the sexiness of our man and of course he is always handsome :))hookedonjjh, i just had time and yes i am trying to kill you (Lol!) joking :)>- I thought you love Jihoon's image in Don Juan :xBut hey, both of you have same mobile wallpaper now?? Daebakkk :)) :)) one hearth!!!!! but not too often looking at him, right???! cause can interfere your concentration..his nose, lip, eye, jaw line (i think enough hahaha....) amazing!!!!
Okay, still for Goong anniversary i want to share some pics and gifs of our Crown Prince :\"> :x :)>-
03_1600
Princess_Hours_ [00_01_09] [20130728-163654-5]

cats

126-1.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

Btw HunNies do you remember this scene?? :\"> :x :D
anigif1

And this ??? ;)) :)) :)>-
anigif2

Who needs a towel ladies and gentlemen???? (Lol!) Oppa has towel hahaha...
staryjjh.jpg

@s89s - welcome to our thread :x or welcome back???? sorry i'm newbie here hehe...
Waves to @RitzTarits Sim @yannyayson @witchieee @irilight @goongfan @sophie @novchime @Lualm and other hunnies in the house...greetings!!!!!  

Guest novchime

@Malika82: you nailed it, girl!  Great!  Thanks for the nice Goong pictures/videos.
@Mabelle and @hookedonjjh - sexy JiHoon! really looks good!

By the way, there are more Goong posts in the http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/234193/official-goong-couple-ju-jihun-yoon-eunhye/p57 until page 59, thanks to @s89s and @goongfan11!

Good day/night to all Hunnies in this house!

@Malika82,
you're also killing me!! you pour us all Jihoon good pictures.. ottokeeeee!!!!  :((   :\">
about the sexy picture.. you know me well .. hehh heh!

and Jihoon.., dont take the towell off !.. cant hold myself tight right now!  :P

@S89S,
hi girl... welcome here... sincerely salute you to keep up Goong thread active, together with Goongfan11, and Vanessa.
@Goongfan11 & @S898S, am sorry i've been MIA in posting.

@Novchime,
yes, i went lurking to Goong thread yesterday, and so many new posts. very nice!  =D>
btw Nov, Malika82 is killing us by flooding those Jihoon pictures! love it!  :))
and how come she put all herself picture (Lee Shin)..? everytime i see Lee Shin with his royal outfit, i remember Malika! heh heh

Hemm...
seeing those Goong pictures, Jihoon as a good looking, cool, charming prince - woooow... no wonder many girls went crazy over him! :-*
and with Eune...... how sweet & cute they were ....
should i watch again Goong......:-?   i miss Jihoon (of course), miss Goong, and miss Goong couple.......
such a great classic drama Goong is!

Waves to @Dahlia888 and All Hunnies in the House!