Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

chingus, how are you, miss you all :D hope everyone well and doing okay :)

remember when i said we should stop the pervy stuff :D well, i take my words back and change it with i'll make stuff based on requests =)) so, if the demand ask for it, i'll make it gladly...

but for now, i must take on a hiatus because have my backs hurt due to too much sit :)) (at least thats what the doctor say :D) , so have to restrain myself for a while, although i still lurking here to see the goodies y'all brought,,,

aahhhhhh but jihun wore glasses pics @yannyayson posted above makin me drool, and i have to posts it on my tumblr, so to the owner of those pics i asks for your permission to posts it :) 

all take care and stay healthy :)  >:D<  :-*

Guest novchime

Goongfan11 said: Aigo!!! @ Yanny - you listened to my message on fb.  I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these pics of Ji Hoon smiling with the sunglasses. So cute and handsome at the same time!!! 

Also, Yanny...that pic with Ji Hoon spreading his legs...hmmm...and the shirt open showing his chest...ahhhh...you make us drooling again.  YAH!!! I am going to have a permanent smile on my face, even when I'm feeling sad.  All I have to do is see Ji Hoon's cute smile.
@Maybelle147 - Who is the dud with the black skirt?  Looks a bit strange, but hey...I like that Ji Hoon is at a roach coach with his picture.  That's so cool!  WOW...and I like the pic with Ji Hoon's long hair in a ponytail and his moustache.  I do like men with moustache's.  He could really look cool doing a historical drama with the ponytail.  Wow...that would be so nice to see him in a drama playing a good guy with a sword. :x :x :\">

OKAY.. first I want to post a special message for @Yanny....

@Yanny... about JiHoon wih children, i agree with you...
from many vids & pics, he's sincerely just very good with children. it's maybe because like he said, he's actually still a kid in heart.
it's an extraordinary things. very very nice... emm. Hot & nice in the same time
:))

but wuuuuuuaaa... what is it about "VIVIDLY picturing him being a doting father to OUR kids"......
How can a nice story in paragraph 1 then related to paragraph 2?????? Huaaaaaa.. Perveeerrrt!!!!!
You just makes me laugh hard, girl!
:)) :)) =))

I mean, Okay, back to our arrangement.
then you have to share him with all of us, right. ... ...  ehm.,
how many days do I get to dating him????
OUR KIIDS ??? Is that means.. a single father ???
B-)

4354baby2.jpg

South Korean actor Joo Ji Hoon poses for pictures with a homeless child waiting for adoption. [Photo: ent.sina.com.cn]

Hello All Hunnies.. MISS YOUUUUUU

@Yanny,
I like the pic of Jihoon! (with the hat & sunglasses). he looks so fresh & cute. when was it? maybe before 2005?

@Goong...
Hi hi.... actually eerr.. I dunno.. heheh.. but he looks nice in the pics, therefore I tag him here. sorry
I'm looking forward for such historical drama of him, hopefully he can have the opportunity for it!

@sophie,
don't pick up heavy stuff..   and if you get bored, stay tuned to see Hunnies' crazy posts which can make you laugh!  xixixi... get well soon dear!

@novchime,
I know, he looks good in any colors!
to be honest, it's not my fave if he wears like what do you call.. ehm, like "tiger" prints, or patterned clothes.
He is sooo gorgeous with simple color & patterned.

and i agree, i wish alot of his vids have an eng subs.. I can't understand what people's saying in most of vids, and they were looks soo important! wuaaaa....
:-?
I try to use a direct translation, but it was a mess.
really wish someone can be very kind hearted and adding eng sub in most of his vids..! xixixix

[-O<

love the pics! thanks to sharing them!

I open your Don Juan Link... and curious about below.
in another DJ vids, I found there was another guy who was also look like he plays JiHoon role (same black wardrobe/clothes)..

was it possible, example, the play was in 2 days.
in day 1: JiHoon perform, but
in day 2: the other guy were playing his role?

I think he really enjoy musical plays. why not.
he likes to sing, he likes to act, he likes to perform.
so musical play is a suitable choice.
and in my opinion, an actor whom like to perform in a play is having an artistic soul for real.
he's not just an actor. more than that.
even Johny Depp once said that he's afraid to perform in a play, because it's a direct performance. you cannot have a re-try.
but our love one Jihoon has courage & spirit. that makes me love & admire him more.

sorry it's a bit long, Hunnies.. just miss to discuss with you all

oh yeah.. still looks handsome, cutie, hots in army clothes on
fresh, yummy! =P~
20100216001058_r.jpg?w=468

trust me.. this is the last! (at least for this hour!)
:)>- :)) :P

i have something to be shared with @Novchime, @Goong, @Sophie, @Yanny..  >> others as well, maybe?

believe that you may already knew it, since you were a longway fans of "them"
but still when i saw it, i just directly remember you all Hunnies....

the post makes me smile and really hoping it is for real, hope the best for them, happily ever after
:\">
at leaast, really hope they will do a rom-com in their upcoming drama! it'll be surely a blast & big hit in many countries!!
big bucks for producer... why havent they make it anyway.. hemm...

shall i post it in other thread? hehehe.. please see it girls!

Guest Goongfan11

mabelle147

said:

trust me.. this is the last! (at least for this hour!)
:)>- :)) :P

i have something to be shared with @Novchime, @Goong, @Sophie, @Yanny..  >> others as well, maybe?

believe that you may already knew it, since you were a longway fans of "them"
but still when i saw it, i just directly remember you all Hunnies....

the post makes me smile and really hoping it is for real, hope the best for them, happily ever after
:\">
at leaast, really hope they will do a rom-com in their upcoming drama! it'll be surely a blast & big hit in many countries!!
big bucks for producer... why havent they make it anyway.. hemm...

shall i post it in other thread? hehehe.. please see it girls!

Guest novchime

Hello all,

@Mabelle147 thanks for your posts:

- OUR kid?  You mean polygamy?  I do not know if JiHun can take it with us all.  He might get very tired.  Anyway, I would say pick your day, just leave 3 weeks straight in the summer for me.  I think @cynder (where are you sis?) wants 5 weeks straight.

- in this link is a nice gif of Jihun with a kid (from Amy pixnet):
http://amy0827.pixnet.net/album/photo/217973256

- Don Juan : I have not seen the musical.  Indeed, just like you said, it looks like more people play the same role (maybe so they can have rest).  I wish he will do Dr Zhivago again....  JiHun is really a good artist/singer.  Did you notice in the first video when he sang with the leading lady that he got the note correct immediately? You can also see how happy he was doing the musical.

- I saw your post in the other thread.  You made a good point: how come the producers do not make a rom com with the two, when it is quite sure it will be a hit?  Could it be that the two do not want to play together because something (you know what it is) will be too obvious????

@Goongfan11 - I still have to read your fanfic.  Last night I already read a bit (could not resist) but had to stop because it was already very late....  Something went wrong with Jihun's picture with mustache....  I guess I will later use emoticons as well.  The craziness of people here is really contagious. Nice to be with crazy people...

@Yanny: do not work too much. Take enough time to rest...

And like Goongfan11 said, to whoever who wants to post, please feel free to do so.  It is nice to be in the house!  You are welcome!

Take care all...

Guest novchime

@mabelle147: WOW, you are really good in finding these things.  Good swimmer.  Maybe that is the reason why he has rather broad shoulders.  Pity the towel was covering a lot....

Greetings....

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo HUNNIES! :-h :-h :-h
Waaaaaaaaaa.... I missed you all bigtime!!! To the moon and backkkk! Got tangled up at work again and like what I did last week, I was just lurking around. I feel like my day isn't complete if I don't drop by here..  >:D< >:D< >:D<It felt like it's been weeks since I've posted cause there are a lot of posts from you guys! I'm so happy that it's so noisy in here. and yeah, I am no longer the sole "noisy can" here! :)) :)) :))
Aigoooooo!! @Mabelle147! Nice pictures you've got in there! made me blush and giggle like a school girl over and over again! :P :\"> :\"> :P :xand yeah, that's what make me love him more! he's still a kid at heart and that is so lovable and adorable. :x :x   and HOT too! hihihihi!And no, what i mean by OUR KIDS, it is OUR KIDS...MINE AND JIHOON's KIDS!  :P:P:D:D:)) :)) hahahhaha! Jesus! See how crazy I am! I get so relieved that I get to vent out all of these thoughts in my head here...  Okay, about sharing time with jiHoon, we have to clarify with @Cynder first... Yoohooooo!! @Cynder!! You've got some pending cases here that are urgent.. :)) :))and that picture??? I almost jumped cause they made me swoon over it! waahhh!! I fell in love with the pictures!! hihihihi! OMO! :x :\"> :x :x GOMAWA! and the GIF?? Oh my! I died for 5 seconds! hahahaha! sexyyyyyy!! I re-watched that Mawang episode after! :\"> :\">
@ziera25- thanks for continously posting videos! hihihi! I get so pumped up everyday whenever i see his videos and yeah, even those i don't even understand what he's talking about. hehe! :D:D
@Goongfan11- yeah! those two are so nice! he looks so relaxed and it seems he is enjoying the photoshoot or maybe he is just really relaxing in those photos that's why he looks so happy.. :x :x :x  hahaha! that picture?? I was kinda hesitant to post it first because I thought some of you guys might not like it.. hehehe! it looks sexy and yeah, sexy! :\"> :P:P and lethal and dangerous and sexy! I don't know why JiHoon makes me so happy just by seeing his photos too.. hihihi! thank you if you think my posts are cute! and I do have you guys in mind whenever i post in here, I want you guys to be "entertained" and somewhat be happy whenever you read my posts. Emoticons make it more lively and I feel like it is warmer and i could interact with you guys more if I use them..  ;;);) Take care! 
@sophie- how are you doing, chinggu?? we miss you here! hope everything is doing well.. >:D< >:D< Take Care, chinggu! and yeah, the pervie stuff?? you cannot blame me! You started it! hahahaha! :)) :)) You take care heaps..  stay healthy, okay?? 
@cynder- sissssssssyyyyyyy!!! what's up? how come you're not visiting us here?? wahhh, maybe you're just busy..  we miss you... :(:(hope you're doing fine in there. :)>- :)>- :)>-  maybe you really got yourself a boyfriend.. :-S [-X [-X  Take Care, sissy! >:D< >:D<
@novchime- annyeong! hayyyy... I do hope so too.. and with the looks of it, he will really be a great father.. maybe in his heart of hearts, he yearns to be a good one, and he's not just too vocal about it now. Hehehe! those pictures are really nice no? even the sexy ones from the magazine. I'm not just used to seeing him posing that so provocatively, or may I say, so seductively.. :\"> :\"> :\"> :P:P  Hahahahaha! You really want the 3 weeks straight ah?? and summer?? So maybe you're planning to go on a Carribbean Cruise with him.. :D:DAnd @Mabelle147 wants winter! Snuggly snuggly during winter, eh??? [-X [-X :> waaahhhh!!!! so what am I left with??? I'll prolly go for Autumn... we'll have long walks along Han river, have coffee along the coffeeshops in Gangnam, he will teach me how to ride the bike too!  And have our snuggly snuggle time in Jeju!  :D:D :\"> :\"> :x :x :)) :))And yeah, the towel is such a spoilsport! hahahaha! =)) =)) :\">
will be sharing photos. Some I uploaded on JJH Global fanclub page ! ;) 954693_573737606011967_1190057187_n.jpg
so sexy in white!!! I'm gonna go WHOLESOME, okay???? hihihihihihi!1005872_573738952678499_1644844462_n.jpg

wahhhhhh!!!! these are sexy but in a cute adorable way...1016629_573739659345095_333492498_n.jpg1006186_573740126011715_1240738215_n.jpg 1011184_573739569345104_1068917892_n.jpg

see his grin???? wahhh!  :\"> :\"> :x :\"> :D :\"> and the way his eyes look back at the camera?? omo! :\"> :\"> :x :x
SARANGHAE JiHoon-ssshhhhhiii! <3 <3 
Take Care hunnies! Keep safe and stay happy! :D >:D< >:D<

Guest novchime

Hello all,

@Yanny, I do not have time now to write, but I just want to tell you that I enjoyed your post.  And the pictures, oh how nice they are!  He is really attractive, sexy, hot.  Even someone of my age can still get attracted .... (but like I told you, I do not feel that old yet).  Maybe he has what they call the "X" factor.  That is why he is a good model also.

I miss JiHoon's current pictures.  I hope he is doing well and gaining a little more weight....

Take care all....

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo, everyone!   :-h :-h :)>- :)>-
How's every Hunnie doing?? hope everyone's doing great  :D
how come I am not seeing @cynder anymore??? :(:( are you still busy, sissy?? I wish everything's okay..
@sophie- chinggu! stay healthy and happy and we miss you and your naughty gif's! hehehe!  ;):D:D :\">
@tarits- I hope you would be back real soooon! @nightgiggler, annyeong!  :-h :-h
@Goongfan11- wahhhh! I'm excited for the next chapters! hihihi! thanks for being there to suffice all this Goong thirst in me! omo! I just hope they really do a drama together!  I want goong-always in my heart to be their next project!  :x :x :x  okay I have to shut up now. hahaha! wrong thread! I don't want to be reprimanded! :)) :)
@mabelle147- OMGJCSS!!! You know when I told you that those pictures made me giggle like a schoolgirl again?? I can't believe I missed reading your post! hahaha! :)) :)) When i did, I went ballistic with happiness!! Waaaaahhhh! i hope they are still like that up until now! :x :x :\"> 8-> 8->
@Novchime- hehehe.. thanks again for appreciating what i posted. hehehe!  :x :x  Couldn't argue with what you said ever! He is attractive, sexy and hot! and those pictures on the bed?? How can someone be so super sexy and highly flammable :x :x  ( I borrowed your words, sissy! Bogoshiposo @Cynder! >:D<  ) when I know he tries to be cute and snuggly and warm in there?? waaah! oozing with X factor, yes he is! and who's old?? I don't know anyone who's old!  :D ;;);) ;;)
annyeong to everyone- @lualm @selasih @touchjjh @nikmah @ziera25 @witchiee 
will be sharing photos of him from the webpage of Amy  .. from what I understand, these photos are from a magazine to be released in Japan. New pics hunnies! :D:D :x :x 1371801526-2221160688.jpg1371801825-3492001581.jpg1371804820-901896994.jpg1371801526-3701602905.jpg

and this one... I really have trouble understanding the translation again! hehehehe.... so i'll copy paste the captions as well.. :P:P :\"> ;;):D:D

blogger RAN into Ju Jihoon 

Place : Cheongdam-dong

Time : Jun 19 2013, 9:00 PM

Get-up : short-sleeved, Shorts, Flip-flops, Straw Hat,Shorts , Flip-flops, Straw Hat,

without glasses

Companion : a man

1371691437-322712182.jpg?v=1371691438

it's nice to know that he's enjoying his spare time hanging out with his buds.. B-) B-)

GTG Hunnies! Keep safe and stay happy! 

I'd be going to the goong thread to babble about them all I want! hahahaha! :)) :)) :))

i just came back from work, exhausted, but cant wait have a visit to my new home >:D<

how are you Hunnies...??? yes, I also miss your posts whom could not visit this thread in recent days..
hopefully all of you are doing fine, and just very busy.. hicks!!
:((
hurry come back soon and makes us having full of laugh together!
>:D>:D>:D<

@Yanny...
who's that in the pic? is that Ji Joon with a girl/woman ?? ***** JEALOUS!!!

everytime I remember your reply dd 20 june..

And no, what i mean by OUR KIDS, it is OUR KIDS...MINE AND JIHOON's KIDS!

i cant say that i don't embarassed myself.. how can I think you're sharing JiHoon with us! for having a child with each of us! HAHAHAHAHHA :)) :)) :))

how can you be selfish!
X_X   :-B
:)) :))

and thanks alot for the PICS!!! LIKEEE!!! I'm refreshed now, seeing Him again.. Wuaaaaa

@Ziera25...
thanks for the Mawang.... arrr..... yummy!!!!!!!
i dont have enought energy though, to watch it again Mawang...
Mawang and 5Finger, makes me wanna cry alot seeing JiHoon in sad situations.
enough please JiHoon... please cheer us up with seeing you in light romcom........ HICKS.... Smooch Smoooch 
:P:P:D :x [-O<

Agree with @Novchime though, I wish he gain some weight a little.
Aigooo... JiHoon can't piggiback me in winter if he stays slim like now!
ck ck ck.......... [-X :-SS :\"> :\">

and hey... who's old ??????!!! I bet you aren't. no of us here!
[-( :)) :)) :-j

Anyway girls... I have another 'sound' of him.. I wish I can make a tumblr... not yet though! huff....
other issue. if there's a chance, i will surely try to find a way and learn how to input/adding eng sub in each of JiHoon vids!!!
wuaa.. there's so many vids but so little that I can understand
:-w

ummm... back to the sound.. haha...
:-$ 
do you think you want to listen to it?
hint hint... it's from Antique

******* Pleeeeeasssseee tell me that you want to hear it!
:-\" 
I cant stand to be pervert alone! Hahahahahahaha
:)) :)>- 
pervert because of JiHoon??!!! Whooooaaa... I take it!
+ winter with him, +cuddling with him, + + + + + + + + + + + +

:x :x :x :\"> :\"> :P

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong!!!!
hahahahaha! @mabelle147- i was already about to sleep cause it's 1109PM here on this side of the Earth I'm in and I have to wake up at 3 because work starts at 5AM but hey, i just cannot answer to your posts! hahahaha! :)) :)) :))
yeah! I am selfish! who wouldn't be if your "HUSBAND" is as HOT as JU JI HOON???!! B-) B-) B-) hahahahahahaha! Geeeezzzzz!! I just burst out laughing reading your posts! hahaha! but hey, even if you can make me laugh, that will never be reason enough for me to share Ji Hoon with you! hahahaha! it will always be OUR KIDS for me! :\"> :P:P:))
having him as near as that?? I'd probably have a nurse beside me and I would make sure that there's an ambulance outside the hall! hahaha! ohMy! I would die! =)) =)) If only wishes come true... hayyy..  8-> 8-> 8->
and what is that delicious sound again??? hahaha! common tell us! pretty please! :\"> :\"> :\">
and you said it came from antique, right??tumblr_moe2kdqPk51rc6psno1_500.jpg
you want sexy?? I have sexiness right here...tumblr_mnvgfx2W5p1stf1hdo1_500.jpg
baring his chest or fully clothed, this man has this aura of sexiness! testosterone overload in him! tumblr_mmwy6bn51o1s5hjowo1_500.jpg
even when smothered with mud.. ahhhh! hihihihihi! tumblr_mm3bbcpBS91qbuyaxo1_500.jpg
one of my many favorite pictures of him...  he just looks so dangerous in here.. and him being dangerous sounds good to me! hihihi! :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :x tumblr_mlc850jC5I1s4mul3o1_500.jpg

Take care Hunnies! keep safe and stay happy! :-h :)>- :D ;;)

Guest ziera25

Hello Hunnies !!

Thanks for all the posts and photos/clips and witty comments and funny "slurps".

Anyway just to wish all of you happy weekend.and  @ TARITS hope you are up and about, take care.

I will be on vacation tomorrow for a few days,take care and keep posting gals !!.