Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest lualm

Can't let this day pass without coming here to greet my dearest!
Jihoon ssi, it gives me joy to see you getting back to your fighting form. You never fail to impress people and i'm proud to be one of your loyal fans not just because of who you are, but what you've done after the hard times. Life is one big bus ride, some get off at some stops, some stay and go on with the journey with you. But with the kind of person you are and the talent you possess, i have no doubt it's still gonna be one big happy ride. Be happy, stay blessed, and I love you. 

waves at every hunnie in the house! I'm transferring to another house, have been busy and still going to be in a few more days. Hope to see everyone soon again! 

Guest novchime

jjh10_amy_zpsbdea5312.jpg

Happy Birthday Jihun!                                                  

Sorry it is a bit late now in Korea, but I hope you have enjoyed your birthday.  I wish you all the best - in your career, love life, family, health and all others!  I am glad that I have become your fan and that you are able to entertain us!  You have a lot of talents and you deserve to be acknowledged.

Cheers!

Guest novchime

Hello all,

@cynder and @ziera25 - I love the videos and the songs.
For all the others, I love your posts.  Thank you very much.

Here is a birthday greeting (made by Ahun) and videos for Jihun's birthday.  The videos were all uploaded to YouTube by Tina Nadew this year.  I especially like the first one with many childhood photos.

jjh9_ajun_zpse3b01e4b.jpg 

Cheers!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!     :-h :-h :-h
Hope everyone's doing great! What a beautiful beautiful day it has been for all of us simply because it is our JiHoon's birthday! annyeong @Novchime, @cynder @sophie @ziera25 @lualm- nice videos and birthday wishes! omo! I hope our JiHoon knows how much he is loved by us and how he manages to inspire everyone here in this thread...  :x :x :\"> :\">
will be posting pictures from yayi's Facebook fanpage.. :) Hunnies enjoy!945141_447919568633474_1968938444_n.jpg
his birthday celebration at the set of his upcoming film tentatively titled :Love Suspicion
935566_447936335298464_1118345714_n.jpg

interviews... yey! we're seeing more and more of him each day! :D :D <:-P <:-P :x :\"> :\">
and more pics of him from Amy's page! http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/post/39107421
these are from the about to be released magazine Korean Wave Top Vol26 and you bet, am going crazy now!! he's soooooo goodlooking!! :D :D :D :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :\"> :x :x
i'm losing it everyday, really! hahahhahaha! =)) =)) :))1368707083-4194456170.jpg1368707082-3786546512.jpg1368707082-1212615557.jpg1368707081-2911678822.jpg

the flooding has come and i don't mind if i get taken by this turmoil so long as it will lead me to the "arms" of Ji Hoon! :\"> :\"> :\"> =P~ =P~ =P~ :x :x
getting so so sappy here and i'm hating the way i'm sounding! not to mention on how i'm making a fool outta myself! but hey, this is what i'm feeling! hahaha! :)) :)) :))  sorry housemates! i just got so comfortable with you here so i get so loud and noisy!  geezzz! i really have a lot to laugh about when i get old and look back and realize about how crazy i have been here! Hugs for you guys!! :D :D :D >:D< >:D< >:D<Stay happy Hunnies! Keep Safe! :x :x :x

Guest novchime

I love the crazy @yannyayson.  Thanks for posting and keeping this thread alive and kicking!  Good that Jihun is being treated well during shooting.  When you mentioned the other day about his jawline, I realized, yes, that is one good feature that makes him very attractive.  That is probably why he always holds his head high in the pictures.

They say "laughter is the best medicine".  You will feel good later, when you look back at your "crazy" period here.  Enjoy!

Guest Goongfan11

Hi Novchime and Yannyayson and all our Hoonies out there!!!  

Happy Birthday to you, Ji Hoon ssi!!!

img22571903so_zpsd84bd006.jpgSorry this is late!  I love all of your work in the dramas and movies.  I especially loved you in Goong!!!  I hope you continue to enjoy working and sharing your excellent acting and singing.

You make so many of your fans so happy and crazy in love with you...like Ms. Yannyayson!!!She makes us happy also with all her beautiful pics of you and brings us laughter with her crazy love for you.

better late than never right?

saeng il chuka hamnida to the guy who's been my inspiration for the past 6 years, the guy who makes me crazy, the guy who makes me blush, the guy who makes my tiring day not so stressful especially when theres new pics or events to drool about, the guy who taught me that Patience really is a virtue, and to the guy who brought me especial HUNnie friends that up until now i treasure the most.. to you JU JI HUN-SSI HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! may God continue to bless you everyday as well as your family & friends, more strength, more love, and a successful career ahead of yah.. I'll always support you and I will always be forever HUNnie.. I Love You JiHun-ssi...♥♥♥♥

saw Wifey back there and ubbie.. big waves to all the hunnies who keeps this thread so alive and kicking.. thanks yah all for the updates,news,pics,etc... mwah mwah mwah

ohhh and happy happy birthday to Eonni Tarits, get well soon eonni, i have a lot of things to tell you okie? :P

later HUNies... :D