Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest momo08

thank you guys so much for the super duper warm welcome!! it makes me feel right at home here. i'm a bit hesitant about posting in YEH unnie & GOONG thread though....dunno why... kinda :crazy:

JAMIEYN, cmon what are the speculations??? me want bubbles!!! :D me luvvv bubbles about these 2..

oopsies..almost forgot to thank mizzlinhie for your welcome presents for me :) nice psed pix!! way to go!

Guest mytafan

hi Guys !

I can see many new comers posted thier thread here . This means our JJH oppa is loved by more and more people and there will have more BB girls . :D:P BTW, I'm waitting for some news from oppa and sth about next month when they go to Japan for promoting GOONG . I'm so excited because our royal couple can stand together officially . hahahaha :D

Guest mizzlinhie

EDIT:

Petition for Goong 2 is up!!! (thanks aq_aj and to all indonesian goongers!!!)

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong2/petition.html

Thank you cheli for posting this petition link for us :lol: . Goong fans, please take a little bit of your time to sign this petitiong. We're really hoping to get alot of signature, and if you could please spread it around for us, to you friends, family or anyone else. Thank you! :blush:

*wave* good morning BB girls, did I miss something here :lol:Jayme, please feel comfortable to post up your bubbles pleaese, this thread been quiet for awhile without any bubbles now :( As many of you speculated, its very suspicious that they're really trying to avoid each others. As I know, alot couple drama who have nothing for each others usually attend events and other stuffs together to promote their drama? But why we never see JJH and YEH together?? It's just weird. :rolleyes: I hope there's something going on like what you girls are thinking right now hahha~ trying to keep my bubbles alive here haha~ :phew:

Hello all!

Sorry I just quickly scan the earlier pages.

About the 朱and 周 question. According to some post I read, Jihun's (that is how he spelled his name in his own photos) surname can be either. The only way to know for sure is to see his birth registration which we will not have access. The MBC Chinese site lists his name as 周, but we are used to calling him using 朱 and the Chinese fans call him 小猪 aka little pig as 朱 sounds like pig.

About his acting, I also really like how he improved and the crying scene in ep 23 was really good. According to the ng, it seems like he was not supposed to cry because YEH asked him what happened. He just felt so emotional that he cried. But I think is crying scenes in the later episodes are really good. As for the beginning episodes, his acting was really not up to par but I think the worse was the Thailand scenes. That was because he filmed the Thai scenes first according to 1.5.

Cheli - hiya, I have not been in Baidu. Went on holiday to Slovenia and just got back. You saw anything?

Guest cheli001

hi Guys !

I can see many new comers posted thier thread here . This means our JJH oppa is loved by more and more people and there will have more BB girls . :D:P BTW, I'm waitting for some news from oppa and sth about next month when they go to Japan for promoting GOONG . I'm so excited because our royal couple can stand together officially . hahahaha :D

will they go together???? baidu ppl are saying/speculating he will not go to japan.... :(

ppl.. sign the petition okie??? petition for Goong 2 hehehe.... well.. if you want the casts back for goong 2. haha

EDIT:

313, yeahhh i saw something... :vicx: hahaha!!! wow... hope you had a great holiday :D

Guest DallasE

Latest FanPics on taping of Gong 1.5 Special, March 29,2006

All credits to original uploader + dcinside

Please DO NOT hotlink OR quote the pics in any way!!

1150094896_bb.jpg

1150097207_bb.jpg

1150093565_aa.jpg

1150094729_bb.jpg

1150086647_bb.jpg

1150088719_aa.jpg

1150090968_aa.jpg

1150089161_bb.jpg

1150089319_aa.jpg

Guest ally2207

ThanX for Goong 1.5 Special screen caps DallasE! :) They really look alike, look at how they smiles! :D You are right mytafan, this place more warmer & funz! :vicx::P I think that's why many people coming up now, so we must keep oppa thread PEACE! :ph34r: Btw, 313 did you bringing good news for us? :rolleyes: You always give us a suprise, every times you post! kekeke... I'm j/k, don't mad at me! :P Hi... cheli, linhie, namelezzgal, but where cunto? :)

Guest momo08

thx DallasE for the caps...and for the petition, i signed already even though i'm from canada! :D what did you guys see exactly in baidu?? tell us tell us..i'm at work right now and do not have the link to baidu... :ph34r:

Guest cheli001

Heads up. Another post from JOLEE . (Hi Jolee!!! :P)

BEFORE(resisting):13BTS.gif

AFTER(not resisting): 24mwah.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do believe YEH when she said she's never had a bf.

cos she joined BVox so young ..and since then .

it's been non-stop in the entertainment world ..

doubt if she has the time to go dating .. but then . but then ..

seeing her with her super duper reaction to JJH's kissing .. wow that's screen chemistry or pure natural reaction or WHAT !!??

believe her .. she's def telling the truth .. so it proves that they were doing it for real .. and not acting ..

u think i believe jjh when he explained in that interview?

that even the staff were shocked by their scene .. haha .. come on .. hhmmm on deeper analysis ..

if u notice .. the camera is ALWAYS facing jjh .. and not YEH .. can guess why ..??

cos jjh was really serious and intent and i think PD wanted to catch his true emotions..

that he was really attracted to yeh and wanted to get closer .. remember

he said he wanted to from the start but their earlier scenes didn't allow him the chance as those were mostly arguing scenes ..

i have this feeling that pd knew jjh couldn't keep his emotions off his face and tats why focused on him ..

as for yeh .. omo…the way she opened and offered her mouth up to jjh ..

those were what REALLY made the kiss sizzle ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolee, hope you liked the gif.. did the best i could :D

DallasE, thanks for the caps... i love the 1st cap... look at her... staring at him? whooaaa.... sweet

EDIT:

Btw, hmm i really think jjh likes yeh... hahaha :lol: and Jolee, loved your analysis hehe :P I also have a feeling that "THAT KISS" was real.

Guest namelezzgal

EDIT:

Petition for Goong 2 is up!!! (thanks aq_aj and to all indonesian goongers!!!)

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong2/petition.html

Hello BB girls and every newcomers to this thread :) WELCOME!!

ahhhh.... Cheli, all the casts are the main reason why i keep rerunning this drama every nights. it'd be great for all of us goonger if they can keep the original ones. SO, everybody who loves this drama, PLZ SIGN THE PETITION. please...... :)

EDIT:

about Jolee analysis. I love her analysis too hehhehe ^^

one more reason why i think the PD focused on ji hoon face while they're kissing is becuase the story at that moment is focused on Shin who's going through his rough time. and he just realize for the first time that Chaegyung REALLY loves him... i mean... we all really know that CG loves him but he didn't. so... i think this shot is suppose to show Shin's expression toward his love since he can freely express it not as a prince but as a man who loves a woman.

Guest chocaholic

Thank you so much Cheli I have already signed I really hope all the casts will be back especially JJH and YEH . Without them nobody can accept Goong 2.

Jamieyn I also very happy to read bubbles ,please.

I hurt my eye lately reading almost all pages ofJJH YEH and Goong threads . There are many emotion in each page sometime happy ,sad ,surprise ,shock etc… I wish there will be the happy ending for the relationship between JJH and YEH

Guest momo08

hey cheli, can you please remind me what JJH said in the interview about the kiss? as i've said earlier, i've read all previous pages..but can't quite remember what he said exactly concerning the kiss...

btw..thanks for the gif, i love them.. (the second kissing scene is my all time favorite....i even have the slow mo version from youtube in my cell phone... talk about an addict.. :sweatingbullets: )

Guest cheli001

Hi chocaholic, no need to thank me for the link :D most of us here wants to see the whole casts in goong2 right? hehe besides, it was all the idea of indonesian goongers. :D (thanks again aq_aj!!! :D) Hope we get a lot of signatures for the petition :D

Spread the link!!! :D Thanks!!!!

namelezzgal, yeah penn you are right! the casts are the main reason why we rewatch goong over and over again... haha :lol:

momo08, hehehe curious about what we saw on baidu??? i don't have the full details... so we have to wait for Jayme to post. :P sorry.... a little wait won't hurt hahaha :lol:

thanks for liking the GIF files :blush: as for the exact words... hmmm i can't remember... but will look for it oki? hope i find it. will post it here.

EDIT:

penn, ohhh i liked what you just said. ... not as a prince but as a man who loves a woman... aaawwww :blush:

hey cheli, can you please remind me what JJH said in the interview about the kiss? as i've said earlier, i've read all previous pages..but can't quite remember what he said exactly concerning the kiss...

btw..thanks for the gif, i love them.. (the second kissing scene is my all time favorite....i even have the skow mo version from youtube in my cell phone... talk about an addict.. :sweatingbullets: )

This is from what i can remember and i didnt read the actual article in which he said this: basically he said that when he was rewatching that scene along with his staff, he said that he was too into the character of Shin at the time and can see how viewers misinterpreted that scene as more than just that.

Guest ally2207

OMG... :w00t: ThanX for that analysis you posted cheli! But the biggest credit must given to Jolee, you are really fantastic Jolee! :) Love your bubbles girlz, post more often OK! :D hehehe... I'm agree with you too, JJH oppa must be so into Shin roles. That's way his kiss so hot, but hey... YEH didn't ressist either. :vicx: RIGHT! :rolleyes: Can't be described how real they doing that KISS, but i'm sure it would last forever in their head & heart! :blush: kekeke.... I really hope they can fallin' in LOVE b'coz that KISS effect, keep prying for that "JJH+YEH shipper"! :ph34r: Hi... all people here! :P

about Jolee analysis. I love her analysis too hehhehe ^^

one more reason why i think the PD focused on ji hoon face while they're kissing is becuase the story at that moment is focused on Shin who's going through his rough time. and he just realize for the first time that Chaegyung REALLY loves him... i mean... we all really know that CG loves him but he didn't. so... i think this shot is suppose to show Shin's expression toward his love since he can freely express it not as a prince but as a man who loves a woman.

Hehe, I just have a differente point of view about this...

I think, if i were the PD, I would let the camera face JJH too...because we can have a beautiful scene only in this view, like JJH is very tall, there is no other way.

However, I think that the PD focused not only on JJH but on the both of them, and in a right angle for giving us a really really hot kiss.

I will never forget this scene, for their 1st dramas, JJH and YEH are really amazing, and like a lot of people here I love to think that they were doing it for real .. not acting .. :wub:

Guest mizzlinhie

thank for sharing, he always look good hahah ~ :lol:

btw guys!! PLEASE SIGN PETITION!! Let try our best to do whatever we can to bring JJH oppa and YEH unnie back for Goong 2 !! :)