Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest hoabui911

This is of no dissing. do we all really think he is hot? the reason i am saying this is that i dont think he is hot but i am seriously in love with him. His chracter in goong just makes him beautiful. Do we all not agree?

Guest chigurl

This is of no dissing. do we all really think he is hot? the reason i am saying this is that i dont think he is hot but i am seriously in love with him. His chracter in goong just makes him beautiful. Do we all not agree?

honestly wen i started watching goong i was like hmmmm da lead isnt dat cute... :(

but as da series went on i was like this guy is pretty hottt :blush:

Guest jhing

I don't think he's that hot either when I first saw him in Goong. But he's the type that grows on you. Really grows on you. The longer you look at him the more handsome he becomes. Plus I think he did great as Shin for a newbie in the acting business. Now am hoping, wishing and praying that he'll be back in Goong2. It won't be the same without him there with CG.

I don't think he's that hot either when I first saw him in Goong. But he's the type that grows on you. Really grows on you. The longer you look at him the more handsome he becomes. Plus I think he did great as Shin for a newbie in the acting business. Now am hoping, wishing and praying that he'll be back in Goong2. It won't be the same without him there with CG.

same here.. i didn't think JJH was hot at first... after watching more Goong, i slowly fell in love with him..

he portray Hwang TaeJa very very well.. he just had that X-factor to be Shin..

Guest mytafan

great news from goong thread!! JJH will be in Goong season 2!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA . I feel like I just breath after few days ago . We should celebrate a party for this news . :D:w00t:

Guest andie

Thanks, Rebby! I so happy! :D This is enough to keep me happy in next 10mos.... Ohhhh now I can't really wait for season 2! I was thinking how much of a tragedy it would be if YEH and JJH don't come back for the 2nd season. It just wont be the same. But now I'm at PEACE!

Guest donnermoi

At first , He is going to play a role in Spring Waltz but because of GOONG is extended more 4 eps so he cannot attend in SW . Therefore, you dont need to seek . hehehe :P

Thanks alottt !!

at least i don't have to seeeek... :P

Guest hoabui911

i watch the ending of goong already and i was ok with it, but it had a happy ending, so what is the second goong suppose to be about? i kinda think its weird.

omg his birthday is coming up!!! MAY 16TH!!! MARK UR CALENDARS everyone! We have a birthday celebration for our Prince to plan! I cant wait! hes turning 24? 25? this year??? my princes birthday is coming up! i better start getting his present ready! hehe :D

Guest jhing

I'm sooooo ecstatic that he'll be in Goong2. Yay! He'll be with his CG again. :D

Thanks for the pics joeyclaire.

Do you guys know if he's going to do an ad or a cf with YEH? I'd love for them to do an ad/cf together. If he did a couple of ads with SJH then he'd be able to do at least one with YEH, right? hehehe

omg his birthday is coming up!!! MAY 16TH!!! MARK UR CALENDARS everyone! We have a birthday celebration for our Prince to plan! I cant wait! hes turning 24? 25? this year??? my princes birthday is coming up! i better start getting his present ready! hehe :D

Ow yeah....i almost forgot....do u think he's gonna hold a B'day party....if he is....hope YEH gonna come too... :lol:

Hi guys! I just posted chapter 2 of my fanfic. Just click on my siggie to read it. It's on page 2, btw. :D

Are you advertizing for your fanfic? :D

Guest jhing

Wehehehe LuvU - my fanfic features Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye and since some people here ship them I thought I'd advertise it. :lol:

Guest mytafan

I thought he has come back Korea from England, hasnt he ? ( 4 days already ) ;) I would like to see some pics from the airport or wherever . I'm so addict for seeing his pics . so HOOOOOOOOOT guy . :P:D