How Often Do You Go Shopping?

Guest LightsPower

Guest LightsPower

I usually go shopping for clothes/accessories every few weeks, since my parents don't always have time to drive me there. How about you guys?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use to be like everyday???

then 2-3 times a week.

and now..once a week..or every 2 weeks.. -______- i'd like to go everyday except no money. window shopping hurts. LOL.

i'm a shopaholic..soo =X

Guest lime_shadow

At the mall? I live 3 blocks from the nearest mall and 8 minutes from the next furthest mall.

So on crazy weeks, 3-4 times. But I can go months without even going in. That's crazy self control (and broke-ness). xD

Before, I used to shop every time i get paid in my part-time job XD. But now, cuz of school + broke, I haven't shopped for like over a month :o

I just window shop online too... haha.

I shop a couple times a week nowadays, mostly online cuz it's easier for me (plus I hate malls, ugh). I go shopping at stores maybe a few times a month, mostly window shopping though or if I really can't find it online.

Guest kangxbyul

I go shopping about 2-3 times a month. I love clothes but I hate the action of shopping. I always have to stop, sit down, and rest to go on. Hahah =x

Guest nobody knows

erhh.

Now, I'm too busy to really do any shopping

on average last time I went was last week, but where was a time I went to the mall like.. once in like 2~3 months @o@

but it's because of my schedule, no biggie D: at least I'm not at home lazing around

1-2 times a month?

Haha it's because of school and I get really lazy... so if anything, I just shop online.

I also work so I don't really have time...

But when I actually go to the malls, I spend a lot since I rarely go.

Hmm, "serious" shopping at least once a week with my friends or mother, sometimes more...?

But I like shopping for small things like accessories everyday, or a small treat like a hat or pair of earrings during lunch/after school... >.>;;

(I buy lots of manga at least once a week after school too~~~ T^T;;)

Archived