Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Hi everyone, haven't been here for a while.

Based on previous movies I followed, the pics are not revealed right away (tend to be several days after the ceremony); sometimes we don't see any at all. Hopefully, we'll get to see some goodies soon.

This project is high profile, we'll eventually get lots of news. :)

Have you seen the covers of the comic books? There is one with a man and a woman, another one with a group - I wonder who they are.

P.S. Have a chance to catch any works from Hwang Jung-Min or Cha Seung-Won?

we're a bit impatient..waiting for pics :) I've seen the covers of the comic book..I think the man and the woman are BaekJi(HJH) and Moon Haek(CSW)

I've checked Cha Seung Won in the movie "A day with my Son"...subbed at YT...in that scene he's talking with his son..part 7 in YT upload....watching that part..honestly I got nervous for Jihye.."can she match his great acting?"..

being lovers in the movie, they will have many scenes together..I'm hoping CSW will guide her and help her. Jihye always look up o her senior co stars, often acknowledging she learned a lot from them. She will surely learn a lot from CSW. err I may end up loving this CSW guy! hunky. very expressive eyes...."his "acting" eyes reminds me of my "bf" SJS :D

I'll watch HJM next....I may end up more nervous?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

I've checked Cha Seung Won in the movie "A day with my Son"...subbed at YT...in that scene he's talking with his son..part 7 in YT upload....watching that part..honestly I got nervous for Jihye.."can she match his great acting?"..

being lovers in the movie, they will have many scenes together..I'm hoping CSW will guide her and help her. Jihye always look up o her senior co stars, often acknowledging she learned a lot from them. She will surely learn a lot from CSW. err I may end up loving this CSW guy! hunky. very expressive eyes...."his "acting" eyes reminds me of my "bf" SJS :D

Hehe. Thundie recently mentioned about CSW & SJS too.

I just found 2 other movies of his on youtube, quite different genre.

"Murder, Take One / The Big Scene" - highly recommended, the 1st time Jang Jin (also director of My Son) directed CSW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfHJohjhwlA

Kick The Moon (comedy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALanMdJcDA4

I'll watch HJM next....I may end up more nervous?

Here's the trailer for You Are My Sunshine with him & Jeon Do-Yeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34G6nd8KfpI

Helena, thanks for the link..I'm hunting for "You are my Sunshine">

Rome..thanks..for Umma-Appa wedding wallie...hey please answer my PM:)

pics of Jihye at the wake of fellow YEDANG artist Jun Jin Young.....pics originally posted at HJh Int'l by luthien

Jihye has worked with JJY in her first movie "Singles"..a movie with JJY and Uhm Jung Wa as leads.

indexlink_image.jpg

image_readtop_2009_461575_125181856.jpg

200909020024121113_1.jpg

PYH2009090200140001300_P2.jpg

20090902_12518191041.jpg

PYH2009090200150001300_P2.jpg

02003127862_61000090.jpg

credits as tagged

Guest nice2008

My last wallpaper !

Sorry, I did not post a long time,I made and use on my desktop since August (size 1280*800).

ll1.jpg

Thank you so much ! guys for updates. :)

Rome, excellent artworks ! I like so much. :lol:

Guest lime_juice

She is one of the cutest actress around and I really enjoyed her character in Likeable or Not. How come there is no link of this drama in Soompi??

So sad :huh: bcoz I would loved to see pics of her and the rest of the cast.

btw, Ive come across screen caps of her Bang Bang cf. Not sure if this has been posted before, if it had, sorry for the dupes.

bbgq.jpg

She is one of the cutest actress around and I really enjoyed her character in Likeable or Not. How come there is no link of this drama in Soompi??

So sad :huh: bcoz I would loved to see pics of her and the rest of the cast.

btw, Ive come across screen caps of her Bang Bang cf. Not sure if this has been posted before, if it had, sorry for the dupes.

welcome here..

dont be sad ..here's a link to Likeable or Not (I hate you but its Fine) thread, more than 200 pages..loads of pics, screen caps, pics , vod links and episode summaries..good bunch of Likeable addicts when it aired..the comments are good read too. Enjoy!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=152356

thanks for the bang bang screencaps..eye candy pics!

Guest lime_juice

thanks rafaelle,

its in a different name, no wonder I couldnt find it :lol:

reading her filmography, I was surprised that she started acting quite early, so she's almost a veteran now. :D

and her next project is a saguek movie? it will be sometime before we can see her on screen <_< unlike tv dramas where we can watch instantly.

soo looking forward to see her in those lovely traditional costumes and hairdos.

thanks rafaelle,

its in a different name, no wonder I couldnt find it :lol:

reading her filmography, I was surprised that she started acting quite early, so she's almost a veteran now. :D

and her next project is a saguek movie? it will be sometime before we can see her on screen <_< unlike tv dramas where we can watch instantly.

soo looking forward to see her in those lovely traditional costumes and hairdos.

she's so lucky to get the coveted role in the saeguk movie featuring not 1 but 2 acclaimed Korean actors and with blockbuster director of the movie "king and the Clown" featuring Lee Jun Ki. and yup the movie will be shown maybe mid next year..we will wait long but it's a big project..it will be worth the wait. here's link of the movie thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...40&start=40

-------------------

Grieving Jihye attending the funeral of actress JJY who is lead of 2003 movie "Singles"...Jihye's in the movie in a supporting role..JJY also shares same agency as Jihye "Yedang"..they are part "Yedang family"

200909040839211010_1.jpg

2009090408590060482_091405_0.jpg

PP09090400005.JPG

20090904091221575e7_092111_0.jpg

credit as tagged/labelled

Guest lime_juice

Grieving Jihye attending the funeral of actress JJY who is lead of 2003 movie "Singles"...Jihye's in the movie in a supporting role..JJY also shares same agency as Jihye "Yedang"..they are part "Yedang family"

20090904091221575e7_092111_0.jpg

credit as tagged/labelled

thanks rafaelle, now I understand why she's wearing the white gloves and the corsage.

from the above pic, she looks like 16yrs old school girl.

[CF] Han Ji Hye & So Ji Sub - Bang Bang CF 20's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctKCYvCQFSQ

[CF] Han Ji Hye & So Ji Sub - Bang Bang CF 15's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQOqCNMaZw

Thanks so much for the links...i cant count how many times I watche and wished I'm JiHye :)

Bang Bnag is their second CF together..they did one for caspi conus years ago....here's a link to a subbed Arirang vod of Jihye and SJS in their first CF years ago....still a bit chubby Jihye is just 19 yrs old back the....rome as promised:

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hihi havent been here for a long while! HAHAHA.

wow, it seems like so ji sub and han ji hye does quite alot of shoots together yeah?

haha they look cute together! hahahah of course park hae jin still owns!

but i kinda wish ji sub could act with ji hye! kekeke!

love the bang bang cf!

I agree the latest Bang bang CF is better than previous

..here's a review: originally posted at HJh Int'l forum by ZERAPINK

Another BangBang CF Review from The Grand Narrative

Written by James Turnbull

Link : http://thegrandnarrative.wordpress.com/?s=han+ji+hye

The Grand Narrative

No Skin Required: Healthy Images of Couples in the Korean Media

Posted in Korean Commercials, Korean Media, Korean Men's Body Images, Korean Sexuality, Korean Women's Body Images by James Turnbull on September 5, 2009

​Much as I’d like to always present a sophisticated and hard-hitting persona on the blog, I’d have to admit that the following two commercials from Bang Bang (뱅뱅) are very sweet and endearing, and put big smiles on my wife’s and my faces.

But more to the point, they also provide a timely reminder that if presenting healthy images of couples is the deliberate intention, and (much needed) ones of romantically assertive women in particular, then you don’t need to have them lounging around in their underwear or “accidentally” falling into awkward sexual poses to do so. Ironically however, the first two commercials in this series with Han Ji-hye (한지혜) and So Ji-sub (소지섭) featured precisely that, which makes one wonder if Bang Bang mixed the order up.

Here’s what was said in the first video, a little stranger than it looks:

용감한 데님

[Her] Brave Denim Jeans

난 아직 그녀를 안아줄 용기가 없습니다.

Ji-sub: I haven’t had the courage to hug her yet.

이때 그녀의 데님이 내게 속삭입니다.

But this time, her denim jeans whispered to me.

대신 나를 살짝 잡는거예요.

Ji-hye’s jeans (to Ji-sub): Instead, [you should] softly grab me (the jeans).

그녀의 친구는 나보다 용감합니다.

Ji-sub: Her friend [the jeans] is braver than me!

Be my best, 뱅뱅

Be my best, Bang Bang.

And in the second one from Ji-hye’s perspective, which came out at the same time:

친절한 셔츠

[His] Friendly, Warm-hearted Shirt

이 남자, 아직 내 손도 잡지는 못해요.

Ji-Hye: This man, he hasn’t [even] been able to hold my hand yet...

이때 그의 셔츠가 내게 말합니다.

But then, his shirt spoke to me.

“먼저 내 소매를 잡아봐요.”

Ji-sub’s shirt: First, try grabbing his sleeve.

그의 친구는 내게 친절합니다.

Ji-hye: His friend [the shirt] is very friendly to me!

“Be my best, 뱅뱅”

Be my best, Bang Bang.

( Image Sources: Paranzui )

All together now: awwwwwww! But seriously, are any readers aware of any earlier Korean commercials featuring couples in which the woman…or her clothes…took the lead in becoming (slightly) more intimate with her partner, like in the first one here? Not that it’s that radical of course, nor – even if it is the first of its kind – that it will make serious dents in Korean social expectations of romantically meek and passive women.

Or is that last projecting too much from Koreans’ sexual behavior onto their dating behavior? It is true that many Korean women are so concerned about maintaining virginal appearances as to make them feign lack of knowledge of contraception for instance, and so either not provide nor insist on their partners using it, so it seems reasonable to suppose that this passivity would also be the case at earlier stages in their relationships. But a generalization of course (which didn’t even apply to my own wife and former girlfriends), and I haven’t actually dated in 9 years either (sigh), so I may be a little out of touch. I’d appreciate it then, if more experienced readers could pass on their own impressions!

Archived