Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

thanks so much for the wonderful wallies...and that was a really good Umma-Appa kiss!

posted by zerapink at HJH Int'l

http://news.cyworld.com/view/20090428n08077

According to survey

'결혼하면 잉꼬부부가 될 것 같은 여자 연예인'으로는 최근 열애를 인정한 귀엽고 애교 많은 박화요비가 29%(288명)로 1위에 올랐으며, 청순하고 단아한 이미지의 신애가 22%(218명)로 2위를 차지했다. 그 뒤로 착하고 맑은 이미지의 한혜진이 18%(172명), 발랄한 이미지의 한지혜가 16%(158명), 타블로와 연인 선언한 강혜정이 15%(142명) 순으로 나타났다.

When it comes to marriage, 5 Female Stars desired to be best partner/couple:

1.Park Hwayobi --> cutie charmed

2.Shin Ae ---> innocent & pure

3.Han Hye Jin--> nice clean image

4.HAN JI HYE --->vivid & lively

5.Kang Hye-Jeong--->affection

credit to yahoo korea and cyworld.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nice2008

Happy Birthday To Park Hae Jin !

:)

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams :lol:

aa17.jpg

(My Final Greeting Card)

Nice you are so nice, go girl.

by the way will you post here the advertisement about her shoes design so we can ask our friends to translate what was is all about.

Thanks nice

Hi Everybody...I'm from HJH International..this is my first posting..these are some updates from HJH

again if somebody could translate..will be most appreciated.

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Jinny Kim - Han Ji Hye Shoes Design Official Site?

Link to :

http://www.11st.co.kr/event/jinnyKimEvent....llBoard_5161312

img_1.jpg

img_2.jpg

img_4.jpg

img_5.jpg

Not sure what it saying..but i think is the promo program of HJH design Shoes

pop_info.jpg

Credit to Cyworld

Link To the News : http://club.cyworld.com/club/main/club_mai...lub_id=52948000

I think they mentioned about the new trend of Hair Styles-- heavy waves & combination of bright color

김정은 소희 한지혜 글램스타일 대결 VS

200803132105388.jpg

200803132105461.jpg

글램 스타일은 무거운 뱅과 굵은 웨이브,

밝은 컬러가 조합된 최신 트렌드.

Guest 1234

Thanks guys for all the update and photos, I miss HJH. Hopefully we hear some news about her next project and offcourse shoe design and her book. Nice, what a nice goodies.

Guest nice2008

Zerapink, Thank You So Much for posting at here ! :) You are so genius and working hard for searching

HJH's infomation, I still love HJH a lot, now no actress can make me smile/vivid same her :lol:

clip4.jpg

clip3u.jpg

Click watching Flash File :

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/962/hjhsheisolive12.swf

Guest luthien

rome those kids are beautiful, they really look good as a family, where is Tae Ho (did I say it right? their kid in EoE?) :lol:

And raf the airport photos, she looked so good, even way better than Jennifer Aniston, I'm sure all of them fly first or business class yet most of them were looking haggard, honestly I'm one of them when I travel, hair all messed up and tired. :lol:

JH looked fresh there.. maybe because she pulled her hair back.. and she's wearing sunglasses to cover the bags.. wait maybe no bags.. but at least tired eyes. Simple outfit, yet still very nice.

regarding your MV, I hope you'll never take them off your youtube.. do you have an HQ version available for download? I'm always afraid youtube will strip off the music just like with one of sheherizade3's vids.

regarding the family photo... here's our Myung Hoon and Ji Hyun Moves on (witha GROWING family ): an EoE Special:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=12892420

you just reminded me that this is still a project that needs to be updated. :lol: TaeYeon and TaeYoung grown up pics.. and since Rome is doing PS like crazy, maybe she could do a TaeHee all grown up? TaeHee only has this one photo (wondergirls) :huh: ..

Rome, could you find some hot bod and PS HJ's face there? :rolleyes: hehehe.... I'm gonna have to find photos with TaeHee's potential BF for you to play with.. gosh, so many favors from me.. hope you don't mind.

Nice THANK YOU for all the creations! Not only for JH, but also for DH and HJ... DH is just too pretty, but at the same time, can be very cute!

... will continue replying later.. so much to catch up on! Wake up girls! everyone had been busy in the past week?

Hello guys miss yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just to share some credit by Baidu

Hi miss you all too...thanks for the pics...I'm so excited for airing of special coverage of her shoe design study in Olive TV..Ithere are 2 dates in olive tv website...May 16 and 26. ..launching and sale of her shoe designs will be this month too..

http://www.olivetv.co.kr/sheisolive12/

err...EOE ended but how cool it is...Shin family keeps growing :)

Guest nice2008

Happy Memories of Han Ji Hye & Park Hae Jin in East Of Eden MV :wub:

Making For Happy Birthday To Park Hae Jin ! :lol:

Apologize, I'm late because I have prepared this MV a long time, I want to be perfect MV most

for my love (Han Ji Hye) :)

Hope everyone like that and wishing PHJ to know that have a fan clubs at soompi to working hard for him ! :D

The MV include 3 songs :

1. Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - Something Stupid

2. Boyzone-Better

3. Bee Gees-How Deep Is Your Love

How Deep Is Your Love that is owned or licensed by WMG which can't play on youtube,

I will try to select a new song and edit again ! <_<

Download File :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wa6bqg

On 2009.05.09 , I deleted the old MV on my Youtube already, Please watch my new MV replacing ! :)

20090506081427649f3_082612_0.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

posted by zerapink at HJH Int'l

"http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/05/05/the-new-audi-lady/

The New Audi Lady

Han Ji Hye is chosen as the new “Audi LADY”

At Jamsil Square Stadium, today May 6, Han Ji Hye is invited to the new Audi A6 car launch as the only female artist attended the special launch.

According to Audi Korea, Han Ji Hye is chosen because of her “fresh sophisticated charm, and her feminine and mature beauty”. And as Audi has been very consistent with its concept as one of the leading car manufacture, they have a certain standard to fulfill thus they’re very careful in choosing their models.

According to Audi Korea, beside Han Ji Hye, Lee Jung Jae and Ha Jung Woo, and also film director Kim Ji Eun along with 1000 VIP guests were officially invited to the launch party."

Credit to Jazzholic

Guest luthien

^^ Awesome!!! Would definitely love to see another CM of hers... and wow, a luxury brand too! I thought I heard that when she came out of Cloud Stairway, some were surprised how well she pulled off the rich girl role. But seeing her endorse Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, which is not as popular as let's say Dior or Chanel but is in the very same price range, shows everyone knows she exudes class/elegance... and now Audi? Isn't she versatile? Not too long, as an Ahjumma for the CJ tofu CM.. what a switch! Maybe she'll continue on with a "hot/sexy momma" image with this new CM. Bring back the little girls too!

Nice, you sure are working very hard for both HJH and PHJ here at soompi! Your efforts are great appreciated. :D *hugs* I swear the last song still gives me goosebumps to this day. It's a really classic song. :lol: boyzone? This is the first time I heard of that song.. i can only remember their big hits.

^^ Awesome!!! Would definitely love to see another CM of hers... and wow, a luxury brand too! I thought I heard that when she came out of Cloud Stairway, some were surprised how well she pulled off the rich girl role. But seeing her endorse Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, which is not as popular as let's say Dior or Chanel but is in the very same price range, shows everyone knows she exudes class/elegance... and now Audi? Isn't she versatile? Not too long, as an Ahjumma for the CJ tofu CM.. what a switch! Maybe she'll continue on with a "hot/sexy momma" image with this new CM. Bring back the little girls too!

errr isnt it good she's effective endorsing wide range of products catering to ABC class. I honestly think they get the idea of selecting her as Audi Girl from her CJ tofu CF......Jihye's really so elegant there driving, alighting, standing beside the car with the two cute little girls..really "one hot momma"!

yup its in CS her first rich girl role, she first displayed her flair for fashion, She got good comments there for her choice of outfits. of course she's one hot classy Umma in EOE too!

Archived