Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest luthien

Thanks everyone for all the updates and pictures!

I'm with you wishing JH-HJ will promote EOE in China & Japan! seeing PHJ with other girl made you miss our "sizzling pair?"

It's kinda hard to go through the drama again just to see them... I get confused because of how their story ended up. I would gladly watch the earlier episodes.. but the later ones? errrrrr..... I want to block it all out after ep 35. Would've been nice if they appeared elsewhere, like some variety show or something. But if JH comes out with another project soon, I'd be satisfied!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kinda hard to go through the drama again just to see them... I get confused because of how their story ended up. I would gladly watch the earlier episodes.. but the later ones? errrrrr..... I want to block it all out after ep 35. Would've been nice if they appeared elsewhere, like some variety show or something. But if JH comes out with another project soon, I'd be satisfied!

my dream partner for JH is none other than Jang Dong Gun...good looks and great acting!... then KMM.....Won Bin! JIS is in MS so that will have to wait.

news mentioning JH..not sure of the content

http://news.cyworld.com/view/20090421n08282

200904211012469440_b.jpg

^ Han Ji Hye (along with the stars in the pics) attended the VIP Premier of Kang Ji Hwan and Kim Ha Neul's new movie 7th Grade Civil Servant today...

Here's a clip with some of the celebrity invitees...

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=567553957

credits: KJH baidu bar

Thanks so much for info.....i cnt open the vod from the news.....now i can in this baidu link. Kim Hae Nul is under same Mgt Co. as Jihye ..Yedang...which has lots of big female stars...Kim Jeung Eun, Kim Sun Ah, Kim Ah Jung.

Guest maccay

Hi guys, I haven't been for a long time since EoE fiasco. I've missed evryone here. nice your wallies are awesome! I love them all! Wonder if you can make one for our Dahae ;):lol::lol: if you happen to pass by LDH's thread. :D:wub:

rome those kids are beautiful, they really look good as a family, where is Tae Ho (did I say it right? their kid in EoE?) :lol:

I noticed Ji Hye has slimmed down a bit eh? But she's got lots of beautiful photos here. Is there any drama she's planning to do this year?

I understand your sentiments luthien, I'm one of those who are unsatisfied and disappointed of what happened to these two characters JH-MH. They could have made it better, but oh well it's over and done. :mellow:

And raf the airport photos, she looked so good, even way better than Jennifer Aniston, I'm sure all of them fly first or business class yet most of them were looking haggard, honestly I'm one of them when I travel, hair all messed up and tired. :lol:

Hi guys, I haven't been for a long time since EoE fiasco. I've missed evryone here. nice your wallies are awesome! I love them all! Wonder if you can make one for our Dahae ;):lol::lol: if you happen to pass by LDH's thread. :D:wub:

rome those kids are beautiful, they really look good as a family, where is Tae Ho (did I say it right? their kid in EoE?) :lol:

I noticed Ji Hye has slimmed down a bit eh? But she's got lots of beautiful photos here. Is there any drama she's planning to do this year?

I understand your sentiments luthien, I'm one of those who are unsatisfied and disappointed of what happened to these two characters. They could have made it better, but oh well it's over and done. :mellow:

And raf the airport photos, she looked so good, even way better than Jennifer Aniston, I'm sure all of them fly first or business class yet most of them were looking haggard, honestly I'm one of them when I travel, hair all messed up and tired. :lol:

actually I think she gained weight..looking at her NUMERO pics and from her pic at premiere of KHN movie. She's looking lovelier.. ..woman in love :) We are anticipating a drama or movie second half of this year.....her next project is "in discussion"....her 1st sem schedules announced in her official korean forum......we expect release of her second sem actitivities in same forum.

yes she looks better than Jen ...its a long flight for her too coming from Italy... maybe we should take a cue from her...how to look better after a long exhausting flight.

nice...great wallie! keep it coming.

rome the twins really perfect looking daughtes of Umma & Appa...jealous TH will appear in family pics soon?

Guest nice2008

Making for LDH fans "Maccay" hope you like , I never forgot your MV of JH/MH in EOE ! :lol:

ldh1.jpg

ldh2.jpg

Guest maccay

^

nice I don't know how to thank you for the beautiful wallies of our Dahae! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I Sooo Love them!

Thank you for posting it here and Dahae's thread! You rock girl! You're such a talent, wish I can do the same! :lol::wub:

I'm glad you still remember my MV of Jihye. I was hoping I could make more, but we all know what happened. :mellow:

Anyways, hope to see Jihye and Dahae working together again. I love these two girls, they're fun, goofy, and lovely to watch. :lol:

I'm so happy to hear she's in love, she actually look blooming in her recent pictures. Look what LoVe can do eh? :wub:

Guest nice2008

^

nice I don't know how to thank you for the beautiful wallies of our Dahae! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I Sooo Love them!

Thank you for posting it here and Dahae's thread! You rock girl! You're such a talent, wish I can do the same! :lol::wub:

I'm glad you still remember my MV of Jihye. I was hoping I could make more, but we all know what happened. :mellow:

Anyways, hope to see Jihye and Dahae working together again. I love these two girls, they're fun, goofy, and lovely to watch. :lol:

I'm so happy to hear she's in love, she actually look blooming in her recent pictures. Look what LoVe can do eh? :wub:

You're welcome guy, if I have time I'll make again and now LDH is so beautiful, so glad you like these ! :)

Guest maccay

^

nice I didn't only like it, I LOVED IT! Keep it coming girl! :D Thanks for dropping by Dahae's thread! and even a birthday greeting for her in that wallies! Thanks again! :D

luthien, I really do not know what happened to JH and MH's relationship because I dropped EOE right after LDH quit. But, it's kinda unfortunate how they twisted their story line in a very disappointing turn... As you have summed up to me in your last pm that they pretty much butchered their story towards the end... It's just sad because I was one of the people who thought at first that MH was irredeemable... but over time I have grown to love him and really feel for him eventually because of how MH made up for it with his love for JH... it's really disappointing to have learned that they ruined the MH-JH story line... In any case, I'll always remember PHJ and HJH as the actors who gave the best performances in EOE... I really hope PHJ, LDH and HJH would work together again in the future!!! watchathink?

who's this kid? She's sssoooooo adorable! I wanna adopt her! gosh her eyes are so pretty! guys help me out where do I kidnap this kid? LOL kidding! but really she's a dearie I wanna keep her in my pocket!

nice thanks for dropping by LDH's thread and for sharing your fanarts! those are some pretty fanarts!

who's this kid? She's sssoooooo adorable! I wanna adopt her! gosh her eyes are so pretty! guys help me out where do I kidnap this kid? LOL kidding! but really she's a dearie I wanna keep her in my pocket!

the kid's from Jihye's tofu CF!

JH said she want LDH for her brother, aint sister hard to please? Jh surely want the best for younger brod, DH's best pick for sure :) younger brother actually so maybe a year or 2 younger than JH..this pic created quite a stir when JH posted the pic below in her CY..it was picked up in news because younger brod is tall & handsome and there were questions if he will also enter showbiz..her brother will finish his MS soon...he has the looks & the height to be a model..if he has talent to be an actor I want him in the mold of Jo In Sung!

JH handsome brother and pretty sister...

jhbrod.jpg

NICE I love DH wallie!

MH-JH shippers I posted this link at PHJ thread requesting melyssa to translate.....PHJ talking about HJH...a bit to quench our thirst for our beloved Umma & Appa!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=568056395

MH-JH shippers I posted this link at PHJ thread requesting melyssa to translate.....PHJ talking about HJH...a bit to quench our thirst for our beloved Umma & Appa!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=568056395

Tortiz I know you're busy and all but if you have time please trans said interview. Melyssa said it might take her a while to translate it :( . You will be doing MH-JH shippers a big favor. Please :)

rafaelle, I see... The kid's really adorable! haha... HJH's brother does have the looks! haha I wouldn't complain if he'd be involve with LDH romantically as HJH suggested haha... Then, the two would be actual sistahs! soju sistahs! and HJH's sister... she really looks a lot like HJH, dont you think? haha especially HJH back in the Sweet 18 days, no?

rafaelle, I see... The kid's really adorable! haha... HJH's brother does have the looks! haha I wouldn't complain if he'd be involve with LDH romantically as HJH suggested haha... Then, the two would be actual sistahs! soju sistahs! and HJH's sister... she really looks a lot like HJH, dont you think? haha especially HJH back in the Sweet 18 days, no?

JH surely dream BIG for her brod :D yup..he looks like her, brod will be toungue tied before DH's loveliness! one thing sure they will remain "soju sistahs"

I really wish DH's with PHJ&JMK& HJH in this bonding/drinking session...the guys looks tipsy...JH looks a bit also...maybe DH's busy shooting or maybe they are waiting for her when these pics were taken.....JH uploaded the pics in her cy mid part of EOE shooting..we hope to see new bonding pics soon!

4.jpg

5.jpg

Archived