Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so whos her new bf??he's not one of the actors rite?

Mr. Prosecutor (no name), they did not show his face maybe he is a very private person and the media respect him.

But based from his picture he is ok with good body he he he

Guest melyssa

pic from from signing of apt she's endorsing..4/17/09

credit jihyeplus and baidu

Raf.... thanks for all of Jihye wonderful pictures and news.

Her latest pictures here... make me miss Umma more!! I miss our our Happy Family (MH-TH-JH) when I see this image of her... :tears:

I must go and look for luthien's extended family scenes and rome's PSed family photos to comfort meself. ^^

Guest jhealizzie

oh~

wow, wow.

i missed a lot this week.

thanks for all the pictures , news & articles guys :D

and La-la-la LOVE the numero pictures!!! <33333

one thing.

PERFECT.

Guest nice2008

Hi everyone ! Miss All :P

Sorry , no more times to talk, now I am learning new many programs

for developing my job and this sample of HJH/PHJ wallpaper

and Thank you so much for all posting,

I'll come back sooner, if my work is not busy ! :rolleyes::lol::D

hhh1n.jpg

hhh2.jpg

phj1.jpg

phj2.jpg

Guest luthien

Nice, I LOVE those wallpaper you made. No wonder you snub us at YM, you were so busy! But still, you managed to make some goodies for us. Thank you dear! *Hugs*

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2131/phj1.jpg

That goofy shot of HJ (Top-right-most shot) still makes me go, "what the heck?" :lol: lol.. he's such a kid!

Raf, thanks again for more updates. I'm greedy, I still want either closeup or ultra-HQ pictures of JH. Her face looks a bit fuller.. did she gain some weight like we hoped for?

Raf.... thanks for all of Jihye wonderful pictures and news.

Her latest pictures here... make me miss Umma more!! I miss our our Happy Family (MH-TH-JH) when I see this image of her... :tears:

I must go and look for luthien's extended family scenes and rome's PSed family photos to comfort meself. ^^

Why not re-watch EoE? :P

I miss all this Umma-Appa-halmoni thing.. but i just saw appa hugging another woman! made me very very jealous :rolleyes: *turns on Taehee mode*

In a PHJ article that Mi-Hyun mentioned that there's a possibility for HJ to go to Japan to promote EoE. He can't do that alone, HJH might need to go with him. *dreams off to MH/JH honeymoon part 2* But isn't it already airing there now? Why would they do another promotion? Not complaining at all cos I just wanna see more of them, especially together.

*DREAMS PHJ/HJH featured in SMAP bistro*... what would they want SMAP to make them? While the rest of the SMAP members start cooking, Nakai entertains them. They eat what the first team cooked.. they'd describe how the food taste, then compliment the chefs' skills. Then while eating the food that Katori Shingo's team made, Shingo comes out in a weird costume... maybe in a fisherman or gangster outfit.. but looks hilarious, the signature Shingo funny style. Then HJ bursts out laughing but JH's laugh is much louder... :lol:

*sigh* I need my dose of Umma & Appa! :tears: Rome, you working on JH's latest and bigger picture? ;)

Raf, thanks again for more updates. I'm greedy, I still want either closeup or ultra-HQ pictures of JH. Her face looks a bit fuller.. did she gain some weight like we hoped for?

In a PHJ article that Mi-Hyun mentioned that there's a possibility for HJ to go to Japan to promote EoE. He can't do that alone, HJH might need to go with him. *dreams off to MH/JH honeymoon part 2* But isn't it already airing there now? Why would they do another promotion? Not complaining at all cos I just wanna see more of them, especially together.

I'm with you wishing JH-HJ will promote EOE in China & Japan! seeing PHJ with other girl made you miss our "sizzling pair?" err you also want to hear some Umma_Appa comments about each other?....but more than anything I miss Shin family BTS phoshoots!..i notice HJ's cool posing in some China pics....I think that's Shin family photoshoot effect!

PHJ's 7Princesses topping ratings in China..break out for PHJ's in China. If they love PHj is 7P they will be in awe of his acting ability in EOE. PHJ pulling ratings for EOE is nothing new...as we all know its in korean news before....PHJ carried EOE to its highest ratings, so we're hoping EOE can do as well in China given 7P's spectacular ratings there. I heard from melyssa the airing of EOE's advanced now in China...err riding on PHJ popularity I guess. honestly I know that PHJ can help HJH gain popularity in China. We know HJH is bigger star than PHJ in Korea but in China PHJ's bigger.....PHJ rocks ..good looks and talent..like HJH ..surely they make a sizzling pair!

JH gained weight, very evident in her NUMERO backless dress pic, She has a very pretty, calm aura in her recent pics..looking like "everything's just fine in her wolrd".........calling ROME...for PS pic of Umma in that Numero backless with "dark" Appa!

NICE, thanks so much for the nice wallies! hope to see more when you're not sooo busy.

Raf and Luthien- I am hoping that they will promote EOE not only in china and Japana but also in other part of Asia. I miss them so much and you are right Rafaelle she gained weight and I am excited for the pther photos to be release

Guest riehae

Thanks for all the pictures of her...

especially the more recent ones.

It's been 2 months that I was here, got some catching up to do.

Archived