For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

Guest FumiHime

It snowed today!!! I ran outside with my fisheye and took a lot of pictures. It was super super cold, i couldn't even put a new roll of film in my camera because my hands were shaking too much xD

And guess what I got myself for christmas B)

This bad boy. I can't wait for it to arrive

holga%20TLR.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FumiHime

@jho I bought the 135BC version. I thought about buying the 120 but i'm afraid it would be a hassle to buy 120 film and find a place where it could be developed. I bought it of ebay for 44 dollars : D I can't wait to try it out YAYAYAY If you have some tips and tricks about using this camera please share them with mehhh : D

I brought my fisheye to school because I wanted to take pictures of my friends and some guy was like 'YOUR CAMERA USES WHAT? FILM? Are you still living in the stone age or something? Don't you know what a digital camera is?' And I was a bit flabbergasted and was like 'uhh because it takes really nice pictures and has a different .. feel' And he just laughed at me and walked away D: I don't like that guy srsly. I once joked about him saving me because I can't swim and he said 'i only save pretty dutch girls' WHAT(*#&^$?

What would you guys say if someone commented about your camera like that?

Guest jjennuhhferr

im planning on getting the lomography fisheye camera one for xmas (:

lomo_fisheye.jpg

im ordering it from lomography.com though, is that where you guys got yours too ?

cause urbanoutfitters stopped stocking them online, poo ):

Guest Rodarte

Serves me right for coming to this thread LOL

I've always been interested in Lomography but I was too lazy to do research on it~

But I just placed an order at Lomography USA~

Here's my order~!

Diana F+ Snow Cat

Fuji Provia 400F 120 Expired

Kodak Ektachrome E 100GX 120

Lomography B&W 100 120 (Pack of 3)

I'm so excited!

FumiHime: haha i do get stares and stuff like that from strangers. but if they're my friends or at least someone i know, they will usually just ask "what's that?", in a polite way. but if i do get questions or comments like what you're faced with, i guess i will just ignore them. or if they're really rude to me, i will probably give them a stare and then walk away. i can't really be bothered with such people. lol.

i developed my diana mini roll #1! there's tons of prom photos, which are a little boring since its just people, people and more people. lol. and in a rush to finish the roll, i took so many shots of the same christmas tree. pics aren't nice at all. bleh.

4194824585_781bfec9ff.jpg

4195583918_e783df9657.jpg

4195584496_094967a52a.jpg

4195585516_ed29dd3c49.jpg << bulb mode.

Guest hunterheart

d0ts: love your pictures! srsly!

): still a lurker with no cam! I reallyreally want a cam now but gahhhh! Expensive to maintain.

Guest breathless.

can i ask what it means in ''bulb mode"?

In Bulb mode you keep the shutter open for as long as you press down. DSLR's shoot in bulb also.

FumiHime he's the one from the stone age since he does not even know how awesome film is. what a loser. if it was me i would smirk and roll my eyes. I bet them Dutch girls wouldn't want anything to do with him B) I can't wait for your snow pics!! post soon :]

jjennuhhferr + L♥lita omg you guys are gonna have so much fun with them!! yeyy welcome to the family :D

d0ts niiice stuff with the mini! love the first one~ textures are yum. love how the water's just frozen! B)

syalovee well they're both very different. Golden Half would give you double the amount of exposures/shots since it's a half frame camera. so one roll of film would definitely go a long way. another upside would be that it has a hotshoe so you can attach a flash. the UWS or slim/angel devil does not. there are also aperture settings which give you more control as opposed to a UWS. plus! it's cute as a button!! UWS is pretty much just a point and shoot. you don't have to set anything. just load the film and away you go! you should look through the designated flickr groups for each camera to help you decide too :]

far out I'm so low on cash but I still got a few photog things on my shopping list :[ argh!! I have to take a break from camera hoarding for a while and really get to know more about how my cameras work. rawr

Guest strawberry.llamas

hm there should be an official SLR thread...

i shot film with a canon, not with a lomo camera :[

i really want either a polaroid, LCA, or the Diana Mini ><

and a digital camera.... <-photography obsessed? I think so >.>

nice pictures everyone!

wiwi_an snow pics are win!! show us soon as you can! :D

strawberry.llamas yeah I shoot with other film cameras as well that aren't toy cameras. who wants to start the thread? :]

and dude it's okay.. I think we all are pretty camera obsessed xD GOTTA HAVE EM ALL! loll

some new pics~ been neglecting my diana for quite a bit since I've been collecting cameras here and there..

I really need to start paying more attention to framing! I keep forgetting that my diana eats heads =[

4191882767_6e0c8de0f9_m.jpg4190233288_976f9497e0_m.jpg4189455793_8fb1dbd574_m.jpg

i have an lc-a from 1994 i think (i didnt buy in 1994..lol). its still like brand new because i havent use it that much. but i love it and dont think i can ever give it away or sell it. here a few pics i took..

5d683b54.jpg

c1d267ff.jpg

06fa5486.jpg

6ff28552.jpg

7c565eed.jpg

i dont know why but i kinda hate the whole cross processing method. the colors look awful to me. i like it when it's developed naturally.

Guest breathless.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/h..._y/6ff28552.jpg

THIS IS LOVELY <33333333333

I just put a fresh roll into my black slim devil now that I'm home. I created a tutorial on how to load it in my blog.

I'm too scared to xpro because I'm afraid I'm going to hate the results, which is odd because that's what lomo is supposedly all about :3

thanks to those who commented on my photos! makes me feel a little more comforted. haha. and i've just returned from Bintan (in Indonesia)! took tons of instax mini shots with my instant back, but the viewfinder thingy is really irking me. URGH. and i managed to finish a roll. i'm gonna go and develop it soon... i hope. LOL.

NICE PHOTOS EVERYONEEEEEEE! i like how the previous page was filled with lots of photos. LOL!!!

edit: instax photos!

4211010488_dfec73365a.jpg

Guest miiloverx2

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/h..._y/6ff28552.jpg

THIS IS LOVELY <33333333333

I just put a fresh roll into my black slim devil now that I'm home. I created a tutorial on how to load it in my blog.

I'm too scared to xpro because I'm afraid I'm going to hate the results, which is odd because that's what lomo is supposedly all about :3

i'm always scared when i xpro >< especially because when the xpro goes wrong (and exposures are all wonky) you know you've ruined the whole film... ugggggh

i've gotten 3 rolls of film developed though only 1 is from my L-CA+.. not really happy with the outcome as it seems i've developed parkinsons disease and can't get my hands to stop shaking for dear life :angry:

4209969847_20a7ca8cb0.jpg

just one (mundane shot) of the street food in HK.. haha

there's a few more on my flickr from other cameras.. and i've uploaded even more on my fotologue : )

I still have 3 rolls of 120 film to develop.. but i'm so scared the photo lab is gonna screw it up...

this time, there was so much random junk all over my scans...... bahhhhh T_T

PS: i vote for a 35mm thread please!!! anyone wanna start??

Guest FumiHime

Hi guys. I just got my Holga TLR 135BC. I hate myself for not checking if there was a build in flash in the holga I was bidding on. I was looking at google images and the holga tlrs there did have a build in flash so I assumed they would all have one. So when i opened the package I was like O_O no flash?... It does have a hotshoe but its completely useless since the viewfinder is blocking it. My sister told me to send it back but the shipping is way too expensive and its too much of a hassle(yes i'm lazy)

I'm going outside to take pictures with my new camera and go to the photoshop to see if my fisheye pictures are developed.

Archived