Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Mz-Descamento86

token black crew

SMH

OH WELL the "token black crew" can always go home to BET who is also coming out with a dance show of their own.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mz-Descamento86

AWESOME. GOOD for them.

lol

Yay for BET eh?

whaa? woah! whats wrong with people just snappin in this thread? my comment wasnt to be "smart" or say da hell with mtv just clearly stating since they are "considered the token black crew" (stated by that article) on mtv they can compete on BET's show. woah calm down

whaa? woah! whats wrong with people just snappin in this thread? my comment wasnt to be "smart" or say da hell with mtv just clearly stating since they are "considered the token black crew" (stated by that article) on mtv they can compete on BET's show. woah calm down

I didn't snap on you lol?

Maybe youuu should calm down, hon.

No, seriously. If they get their own show then good for them.

That'd be PEACHY KEEN!

Guest mayyeejeh

so sad when kaba have to go, but they did REAL good... i love jabba's first dance, it was HAHAHAHA...

just surprised that SQ actually got the most votes... not to doubt it, but i dont think they are THAT great compare to those two teams...

its so amazing how jabba is always on beat, rythem, just amazing... there dances can always make me smile and laugh sometime... haha

SQ have some cool stunts some time, but i think stunts is all they have... their dancing aint that great, sometime i would be lost on what they were doing... its like they are not all that together...

ok, enough ranting, i VOTED (although it could be rigged like some of the people say) for jabba!!!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

I didn't snap on you lol?

Maybe youuu should calm down, hon.

No, seriously. If they get their own show then good for them.

That'd be PEACHY KEEN!

LMFAO i am CALM please believe.

but i didnt say status was getting their OWN show.

i said bet is coming out with a dance show.

and i said they can go on BET's show and compete.

Guest michellek

status quo needs to return to the clown's freak show, please. PUH LEASE.

that was rigged. kaba modern and jabawockeez have OBVIOUS talent and don't do somersault flips and call it impressive. this is insane. status quo has sucked from the beginning and they have no support base whatsoever.

VOTE JABBAWOCKEEZ!

LMFAO i am CALM please believe.

but i didnt say status was getting their OWN show.

i said bet is coming out with a dance show.

and i said they can go on BET's show and compete.

Cool!

Maybe this time the show won't be rigged and

... they'd still lose.

LOL. Okay, okay that was a low blow but I had to do it.

I seriously have nothing against SQ.

But I really can't wait to see Jabba school them.

Hey if it was between Kaba and Jabba I'd be dissing Kaba because trash talking is fun.

It's healthy sportsmanship.

Guest tenshiii0ox

I can't believe SQ is still on the show. I felt that Kaba's time to leave was coming, but I'm very disappointed that SQ is battling against Jabba. A great number of their performances had no focus! Too many stunts. Too many things all at once. Flips here. Flips there. Without those acrobatic moves, their routines would be so much better and cleaner. And, since everything plays a factor in this little game of dancing, the team's unwise choices to display a wild show instead of a performance with focus should have had them eliminated 2 weeks ago. Kaba's been on and off for me. Its 2nd week performance was weak, while the other ones seemed to be adequate. I'm not too much of a fan of Jabbas either; beg to differ if you may wish, but I'd have to say their first & 2nd performances were the best. It's always the same old same old. Whatever. It's just a show anyway. Everyone's titled to his/her own opinion.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Cool!

Maybe this time the show won't be rigged and

... they'd still lose.

LOL. Okay, okay that was a low blow but I had to do it.

I seriously have nothing against SQ.

But I really can't wait to see Jabba school them.

Hey if it was between Kaba and Jabba I'd be dissing Kaba because trash talking is fun.

lmao i guess but i just dont like it when OTHERS [not u lets get that clarified lmao] hate and talk smack about ANY crew's dancing ablity. how many of these haters can get out here and do what jabba, status, kaba, live in color, iconic and etc do? thats just the dancer in me talking lol

but i hope the last episode features a freestyle battle b/c their special performances 2nite were pretty wack. i want it to be full out blown random freestyle.

wow status quo sucks alot. clown performance was hands down the worst performance in this competition. so sad to see kaba go. the show is totally rigged and i hope jabba wins.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No, it's NOT healthy sportsmanship, it offends others and instigates more disputes.

Guest teekay

iam disappointed in SQ's performance tonight .... too much going on :[

tho, jabba made me smile tonight :] always

they killed the show tonightttt

JABBAWOCKEEZ<3

Guest Crispy

Jabba wrecked it and ripped it and mauled it and ate it tonight.

Seriously. Both of their routines were killer... and RYNAN'S HEADSPIN.

Don't even get me started. That was pure sex.

No, the following is not bashing. It's not even opinion. It's just the way it is.

Status Quo is not as precise as Jabba and Kaba.

Precision is one of the key elements of team dancing.

Sure, they make up for it in other areas (like athletics and energy), but I'm just saying that the actual dancing isn't nearly as clean as Jabba's.

JC and Shane hit on some of those points tonight when they were talking about them not hitting their sets and transitions being a little sloppy.

Now, this is opinion.

Jabba and Kaba should've been the final two.

Kaba and SQ might have different styles, but if you remove their specialties, isolations and stunts, Kaba is the more solid and versatile group.

I'm saying this without any bias whatsoever.

The choreography, dancing, and even humor is more present in KM.

I'm not even saying that SQ is a bad crew at all. It's just that I think they're not quite up there to Kaba's level, and definitely not up to Jabba's standard.

Jabba really is THE crew of the show.

They always bring the creativity, humor, entertainment, and show-stopping moments.

Guest nacj88

i JUST watched the whole episode...and it is So OBVIOUS. and i mean SO OBVIOUS that kaba and jabba should've have been the last 2.....status quo are no doubt talented...but their moves were all over the placee! just flips and spins everywhere- i didn't know which one was old skool or new skool!!!!!! this is ridiculous. Kaba's performance in this episode was shocking. it was incredibly creative, they put new skool, old skool- added their own style [change of costumes]

No, it's NOT healthy sportsmanship, it offends others and instigates more disputes.

Well yeah.

Now that everyone's taking it so personally.

(it's a friendly competition guys)

& I wasn't part of the bashing.

I'm just here to support my favorite crew lol.

Guest vividified

^ Crispy - i agree with everything you said

status quo routine was a bit messy, i kinda expected more from them i know they have much more potential but they let the stunts shine through rather then the dancing.

Mike song <3, love that sliding thing he did

Archived