Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mz-Descamento86
thats what I thought. Cause you know its true. Im done now. =D

What u thought about what? i commented on respecting all the crews anti-kaba fans, anti-status or whateva your comment to me made no sense OH one more thing your the girl who has has multiple ACCOUNTS right? mods handle that

thanks

anyways as i was saying before, i support all groups b/c it took guts, time and dedication to be on this show. i just feel for the crews such as breaksk8, status, live in color & femme5 who were disrespected by the show, anti-fans and etc b/c as i stated before their just dancers they have no what? no control over the show and its outcome

Well I'm sure the finale is gonna be super fire

I cannot wait to see Live N Color and Iconic again they are awesome.

Lets give a round of applause for all of the crews

gee 9 week sure did go by fast

I didnt watch the show yet I have to watch tommorrow morning

Mz-Descamento86, your signature is too big.. lols

Anyways.. I hate living on the West Coast.. Stupid Pacific Time D:

We're always late with these things haha

I saw Jabba and Status Quo's dance on MTV's website..

Freaking hell.. the ending of Jabba's routine.. omfgsh. I-N-S-A-N-E.

I think SQ did really well but I think all the costumes and facial expressions, all the acting, distracted me from their dancing. =\

PS. I miss Diamond from BreakSk8. He was so freaking hot. lols

Guest llinhie
What u thought about what? i commented on respecting all the crews anti-kaba fans, anti-status or whateva your comment to me made no sense OH one more thing your the girl who has has multiple ACCOUNTS right? mods handle that

thanks

anyways as i was saying before, i support all groups b/c it took guts, time and dedication to be on this show. i just feel for the crews such as breaksk8, status, live in color & femme5 who were disrespected by the show, anti-fans and etc b/c as i stated before their just dancers they have no what? no control over the show and its outcome

You already read how I said it wasn't my page. But you're just saying that out of spite. Its cool though. Lets both just drop it before we both get warned.

Guest talksound

it's confirmed all the groups are coming back for the finale?

so... technically would that mean it isn't kaba's final week?

^I hope that's true...

I'm really curious as to why Status Quo's fans are so quiet...yet the votes for them was so strong last week. Seriously. I'm just not talking about this forum (since it's predominantly asian), but other ones as well. As well as youtube and every freaken place I go to, I just see the majority of people supporting either Kabba and Jabba. I guess that's the reason why many people are so shocked to see Status Quo beat BOTH jabba and kaba modern, considering how most people assume that these two have more fan base in general...

I mean, whatever happened, happened, but it's freaken frustrating!

Does anyone know if Status Quo have a myspace??

As for rumors that MTV is gonna make status quo the winner....

i mean, isn't that impossible if jabba throws out one hell of a performance next week? there's no way mtv can change that.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

thanks

Actually... she's not.

Now let's all drop it, seriously.

If a bunch of people can't get along with dispute and personal attacks, this thread may be closed, temporarily. Don't let that happen, people.

Guest Mz-Descamento86
You already read how I said it wasn't my page. But you're just saying that out of spite. Its cool though. Lets both just drop it before we both get warned.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO saying what out of spite? that you were booked for having 2 accounts? drop what? i told u what 5 pages ago that i was done with u and ur comments? done = ignore me, u have ur opinion and i have mine. but no u just couldnt d it. even when the comment was giving praise 2 all the groups u still gotta talk reckless.

mods again handle the multiple pages. for proof go back to page 81 if im not mistaken

thanks

and goodluck to jabba n status next week. cant wait to see all the crews next perform. and kaba did a great job 2nite, rainen is sick with the bboy and status has came a long way and im proud of them no matter what.

Actually... she's not.

Now drop it, seriously.

If this keeps up, I may have to close this thread temporarily.

i saw this comment after i posted my previous comment.

Guest angelcadex
anyone think that maybe the live in color fans are supporters of status quo as well?

Why would you think that?

Completely different styles, areas, etc.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
I'm really curious as to why Status Quo's fans are so quiet...yet the votes for them was so strong last week. Seriously. I'm just not talking about this forum (since it's predominantly asian), but other ones as well. As well as youtube and every freaken place I go to, I just see the majority of people supporting either Kabba and Jabba. I guess that's the reason why many people are so shocked to see Status Quo beat BOTH jabba and kaba modern, considering how most people assume that these two have more fan base in general...

i mentioned a couple pages back that i think the jabba and kaba fans assumed everyone was already voting for them so they just didnt vote. Status quo fans, however, probably voted ALOT since they've been in the bottom 2 a couple times already. kinda like what happened on DWTS last year (sabrina was the clear favorite yet she got kicked out half-way through)

Archived