Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest trinity1418

Daaaang...I just read all the posts about last nights episode!

Anywho...I re-watched the performances and I have to admit...Status Quo's was the best of the night.

I'm not a huge fan of theirs cause I thought they did mostly stunts but their performance last night

was super entertaining, had high energy, and probably did the best of incorporating both broadway

and hip hop! They killed it and really impressed me for the 2nd time (the 1st time was when they came

back from the bottom with that Soulja Boy dance).

Jabba was great as usual too! I love their musicality! They use every beat/note and words from the song

and incorporate them in their dance...I love their creativity! They are officially the only crew left that didn't

mess up and are now the most consistent. They deliver every week!

Oh my Kaba Modern (I am a HUGE fan, ok)....I was disappointed with their performance this week...I'm

scared for them next week cause the other groups did so good and Kaba didn't!!! I will say however, I

do think their performance had the most broadway feel to it but it just wasn't as entertaining. I don't know

if I believe that rumor about changing their music...if its true...then ok thats so unfair but who knows.

I didn't believe this show was rigged until Kaba was in the bottom 2...I have a hard time believing Status Quo

had more votes since their MJ performance wasn't as good as Kaba's last week...now I'm definitely questioning

if the show is rigged!

Well I'm off to vote for Kaba Modern...I really hope they BRING IT next week and not let the mess up or being

in the bottom 2 get to them!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest L1t3SE1tch

If Kaba did get their music the night before, it sort of makes sense, because the members were so out of sync last night, especially if you compare to all their previous performances.

I'm not much a Yuri fan, althought she is pretty, it sucks to feel that you've let your team down and be called out for it. She wasn't the only one that messed up either(I don't know if anyone noticed, but Mike messed up on the twirl seconds after Yuri's mistake)

Jabba and Status did good last night though. It's gonna be close next week.

Can't wait for hip hop history next week.

Guest IMAJynXed1

all i know is that im glad BreakSk8 is off the show, they should have been the first group to get kicked off, becuz they were the WORST group on the show, sure 2 of them can dance, everyone else was just rolling around and jumping...

last 2 groups will be Jabba and Kaba, altho Id love to cheer the hometown team, StatsQ, i dont think they can beat Jabba Modern...

all i know is that im glad BreakSk8 is off the show, they should have been the first group to get kicked off, becuz they were the WORST group on the show, sure 2 of them can dance, everyone else was just rolling around and jumping...

last 2 groups will be Jabba and Kaba, altho Id love to cheer the hometown team, StatsQ, i dont think they can beat Jabba Modern...

If tonight they were both bottom 2

Kaba Dated would be out

Hip Hop history will be interesting

cmon Status yall can do it!!

Guest IMAJynXed1
Kaba Dated would be out

i c wut yur did dur :sweatingbullets:

but i think the judges go it right for the last 3 groups...these 3 are the more versatile groups out of all of the other groups...

but my vote goes to Jabba

boo canada needs to air it pronto.

seen youtube videos only for Jabba and Kaba. I want see the other two before I say anything.

lol you know what, that is true. It is hard to find a decent video on youtube of SQ but tons and tons of the same vids of Jabba and Kaba...

i c wut yur did dur :sweatingbullets:

but i think the judges go it right for the last 3 groups...these 3 are the more versatile groups out of all of the other groups...

but my vote goes to Jabba

Same here. As much as I liek SQ they won't win so I will go with my 2nd fav group Jabba. Kaba is a great DANCE group but Jabba (for me) brings more to the competition than just dancing. They telll a story WITH their dancing so I find that more interesting and they are very creative (Superman ftw).

Guest Amanda Plz

SQ hands down did the best. But they won't make it to the Final Two because too many people ADORE Kaba and even when they completely mess up people think they're the greatest :/. Especially since they now have this excuse that they did so bad because they changed their music before the big day. Whatever. It should be between SQ and Jabba, but most likely it'll be Kaba and Jabba.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

the show isnt riggid to get kaba kicked off.

kaba won the us hip hop international in july 07' they got invited by the producers of hip hop international to be on ABDC which they also serve as co-producers. so i dont think the show is riggid to get kaba off. i mean they do KNOW the producers.

i just wish they do the international concept that they had before where they invite crews from around the world I really want to see the team from the west indies Eletrik and the Philippine All Stars on the show.

damn that be soooooooooooooooo dope!

SQ hands down did the best. But they won't make it to the Final Two because too many people ADORE Kaba and even when they completely mess up people think they're the greatest :/. Especially since they now have this excuse that they did so bad because they changed their music before the big day. Whatever. It should be between SQ and Jabba, but most likely it'll be Kaba and Jabba.

damn ughh i agree. gosh! it would be a boring richard simmons battle between kaba and jabba. im sorry kaba stans but thats just how i feel. i mean we already know jabba is going to be the champs but at least make it entertaining by having status quo battle them and compete for the title

I pray Status makes the final 2

atleast well see footwork, arm movement, bboying etc etc

next week they shouldnt even be placed in the bottom 2, they executed there task the best.

And whats going?? people are just now realizing the show is rigged? I have been saying that

since the beginning

the show isnt riggid to get kaba kicked off.

kaba won the us hip hop international in july 07' they got invited by the producers of hip hop international to be on ABDC which they also serve as co-producers. so i dont think the show is riggid to get kaba off. i mean they do KNOW the producers.

i just wish they do the international concept that they had before where they invite crews from around the world I really want to see the team from the west indies Eletrik and the Philippine All Stars on the show.

damn that be soooooooooooooooo dope!

damn ughh i agree. gosh! it would be a boring richard simmons battle between kaba and jabba. im sorry kaba stans but thats just how i feel. i mean we already know jabba is going to be the champs but at least make it entertaining by having status quo battle them and compete for the title

That would be cool if they went international.

I agree, it is predictable. I do want it to be between SQ and Jabba just b/c it would make it interesting instead of so predicatable. I do think Jabba will win. I just want the element of surprise and I kinda know what Kaba does so I'm not usually in ''Aww" of them.

And whats going?? people are just now realizing the show is rigged? I have been saying that

since the beginning

i do feel bad for you because you've been saying that from the beginning. now that kaba was in the bottom two, then everyone believes it. i believe people on this forum owes you an apology :rolleyes:

anyways, like everyone said before, status quo really did do the best this week. if they are in the bottom two, it would be really sad because they have been improving so much. then again, every fan is gonna vote for their favorite group. i don't think status quo will beat jabba and kaba when it comes to the fans. even though i'm a jabba fan, i voted for status quo because their performance was the best this week. gotta give those guys some credit for what they do.

well, if it comes down to jabba and kaba, JABBA FTW, foreal.

Guest SYNsaish

i'm a huge kaba fan...i hope they get into the top 2. >.<

jabba is awesome too, but i just love love love kaba...i thought their MJ performance was AWESOME. i was totally shocked to see them in the bottom 2...

kaba disappointed me this week though...-_-

but i still hope they stay.

Guest ooo_it's_mE
Your being harsh and not giving credi where it's due. I knwo you are partial to Jabba but atleast give credit where ti is due. Jabba alogn with most of the crews did ok. SQ and Jabba made me smile this week but not get excited.

I give credit where it's due, and this week it was only due to Jabba. they were just ok, while everyone else just flat out sucked. I agree with Ashley *LucasBunny* when she said that's why they got rid of Iconic, cause they would've been AMAZING!

Dang why didnt they do west side story???? that sucked

I told my mom the EXACT same thing!

the audience boos JC because he's irrelevant..this is a fun environment..and JC is making it serious.

who cares as long as the fans enjoy it..i noticed yuri's huge mistake but if its true that they only had 24 hours or less to do it, then that's not good. even tho yuri messed up badly she's still really pretty haha

are you serious? this is a competition. if a group does something wrong, it should be pointed out. they dancers should hear more than just "you killed it! you murdered it!" everytime they dance.

Guest KuYA II

i enjoyed status quo's performance this week. Very entertainning and they made the broadway theme more fun and appealing.

jabba did good too. They were entertainning as well and they played well with the story and using props (hence the driving car thing heheh i like that move).

Kaba was okay. It was pretty obvious that they were sloppy and hope they can get back to their feet for next week's performance.

I agree Iconic would've owned this week's challenge and like someone posted, if only they were a guest in this weeks challenge they would've outschooled everyone's performance.

I think LIC would do a good job with the broadway theme as well. I mean they did well with the vampire theme and that was really scary and i think if they di this theme they would've rocked it too.

And to me, I think JC is the only serious judge there that is critical about each crews performance rather then the other judges "praising" them. But thats just my opinion.

Overall, SQ pretty much owned this week =).

Guest llinhie

From Kaba Modern facebook.

It is true Kaba Modern did not get their final mix untill 10pm the night before there performance. So if you think they looked sloppy that is because the coreographed, learned, and practiced their set with in 20 hours THAT IS AMAZING.

So make sure you vote as many time as you can "I am talking thousands" DON"T think someone else will!!!!

I made a pic for the group put it as your Profile pic and tell everyone. There is no reason they should not win this with 14,731 fans voting for them.

If you have unlimited text, then text 3 to 23882

I knew it!!! Its so out of Kaba Modern character to be out of sync while they perform. But hey that's pretty tight that they thought up of a dance routine, learned it, then performed it in a 20 hour time span. For changing the song the day before the performance Mtv should just put Kaba Modern in the final two!! Totally unfair.

Guest candiegurl25

honestly I do think the show is rigged and this is why. Not only did fishin cut live in color out of the comp there is no way kabba was in the bottom two when it comes to votes. Kabba Modern has a whole organization behind them. They are Kabba 08 i dont remember how many years the kabba organization has been around but i just cant belive it.

Anyways, Jabba is awesome and entertaining like always and everytime they perform the biggest smile pops on my face. They have so much fun when they practice and perform it draws you in. Status had a pretty entertaining performance as well. Im just glad it wasnt crazy stunts all over the place like usual. Honestly They had one of the best songs so they better had done good. The only thing I dont like about this group is that when they do stunts they are all over the place and not crsip and on point.

I luv KABBA. Ill probably vote for them this week because im just that confident about Jabba being in the top spot. I liked there performance as well. It was a very unique twist on grease very different. Anyways im just glad that lil mama didnt have a hat with a pony tail coming out of it. She finally had a decent hairstyle. And shane sparks seems to think everyone is the future.

Guest alainachen_604
From Kaba Modern facebook.

It is true Kaba Modern did not get their final mix untill 10pm the night before there performance. So if you think they looked sloppy that is because the coreographed, learned, and practiced their set with in 20 hours THAT IS AMAZING.

So make sure you vote as many time as you can "I am talking thousands" DON"T think someone else will!!!!

I made a pic for the group put it as your Profile pic and tell everyone. There is no reason they should not win this with 14,731 fans voting for them.

If you have unlimited text, then text 3 to 23882

WOW THAT IS SO FRICKEN FAIR! I could tell they weren't in sync during the performance :(

mtv sucks! lol

VOTE FOR KABA MODERN!!! <3

Guest ZeroFungus

JAJAJAAJAJABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

lol for some reason i dont really like kaba modern.

jabbawockeez is just sick to the core.

Guest .moony.
i do feel bad for you because you've been saying that from the beginning. now that kaba was in the bottom two, then everyone believes it. i believe people on this forum owes you an apology :rolleyes:

Uh not really. You can't say for sure that the show is rigged :blink: I think people just stop voting cuz everyone thinks kaba is gonna be in the top again (i know i did think that lol.)

Anyway SQ may did good this week, but I didn't find them that entertainin in the past performances :wacko: so I dont know why some ppl say they deserve to be the final 2 now just because they did great this week. I mean, the rest of other crews have done well too (consistently).

I hope Jabba wins anyway ^.^ but it'd be more interestin to watch kaba vs jabba than SQ vs jabba imo.

Archived