Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest xiaochingu.

status quo looked like they were gonna john tesh someone up after they were done performing lol~ i was like O_O hahaha

@PDURR

lols thats what i thought too

e-knock looked kinda mad and

me and my mom we were wondering

if he did a wrong move or something o_o

but they did do a great performance =)

the stunts were amazing, and i guess i kind of can see

why the judges picked them/ overall their "Wow" factor was

greater than

iconic's

this week/

im sad that

iconic

had to go though

its WAY to early for them,

geo's

humbleness and their overall group spirit is great

fysh and chicks! wah, well i really liked their beginning and the ending splits

but the middle of their perfomance was a little sloppy and it got boring...

D:

im really not impressed with breaks8, compared to the other groups

they didn't step up their game, but apparently, their really popular

and they make it above bottom two every time.....

JABBAWOCKEEZ is my favorite of all time <33 their perf never fail to surprise

me and their ending tonight was the BOMB!

Kaba Modern was amazing as well, i loved their backpacks!! >.< puaha

for some reason i thought lil mama was going to give a more "excited" response :o

but yea; i loved shane's comment

when he did the instant playback people really saw how nice their choreography was

.....my mom was like "what's so special about them? >_>" then she saw their performance

hahaha xD

my mom made me miss live in colors perf. because i was doing the laundry =___=;;

can't wait for next week! i think i have an idea who's going to be in the bottom two

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xthitime!x

I loved Jabba's ending...totally WOW'd me!

Kaba was good

Live in color still has the booty shaking

Status quo, there performance was better, but their leader with the sprained ankle i think was all a lie...i mean, there is no way he could've done all that with a sprained ankle, but they definitely stepped up their game.

Guest steph*funny

It was AWESOME this week.

Fysh n Chicks were pretty messy. ): But it was good overall.

Like seriously...Jabba totally killed it! Their ending was so cute and original. XD I laughed at the end~

I KNOW they will win this. Jabba is seriously AMAZING.

Kaba was so cute this week!! I loved the backpacks. :D hahaha. I loved the ending.

I was all thinking "kaba couples o_o" JKJK. It was just really cute.

The other members are getting more attention now, which is great. <3

Haha, I know this is random, but did anyone think "BIG BANG" seeing the way Kaba dressed? XP

I like JC as a judge now~ The others all say "You murdered it!" "That was SICK!" "You guys were RIDICULOUS"...-_-;

Hahaha yes! I saw Yuri's muffler thing and it made me think of GD..

Okay, I really thought Iconic was gonna stay this week. Jabba is amazinggg...that superman thing was just WHOAA :wacko:

Guest surlespointes

Jabba was amazinggggg as usual! The ending freaking... OMG.

I thought Kaba's routine was cute, sassy, and it really showed that they CAN do more than the isolations that they're famous for :D

I really think that, in the end, it'll be these two groups going against each other. But all the groups this week stepped it up.

I'm so sad to see

Iconic

go! I should've voted for them. They were in my top 3 :(... I really liked their routine this week. Status quo's was good too, but I think if

Iconic

did the same kind of tricks and stuff that Status Quo does, they'd have more fans. Status quo's dancing is good but their tricks really wow people.

Quick question: Has lil mama done ballet or something? I was surprised when she knew some ballet terms. I mean, REALLY surprised.

Guest tomster

I just watched it off the net so I can't really say anything since the view

is too small to see all the moves but the group that left was so underrated.

Guest Taylorism

I was so excited and looking forward to what obstacles the show will have for the dance crews. I was especially looking forward to seeing Jabbawockeez performance. I thought they did great considering the time alotting them was about a minute and fifteen seconds. They were creative and tried to attempt the challenge that were offered them, and that was to create the illusion that they were flying/ resisting gravity. The ending was cool.

Kaba Modern did good in their routine, but I don't think they went out of their element. They played it safe and only did a flip in response to their challenge of pairing up and to flip their partner.

I vote Jabbawockeez. They're awesome!

JC is a good judge. A lot of the things he said I agree. I thought it sucked when JC was booed for telling it as it is. He made a comment about Jabbawockees small steps transition being sloppy and was shunned automatically. I feel bad for him. It's constructive criticism. You do not want to sugar coat everything. How else do they expect the dance crews to improve?

I love Jabbawockeez too but c'mon.

shane needs to start acting more like a judge than a fanboy...

i mean, when JC Chazes starts giving better critics than you (being a pro coreographer that is)

you need to start wondering if you are doing your job.

and Lil' Mama needs to GTFO asap, she gets on my nerves lol.

Overall Jabba was great, but i didn't feel that much energy and i wasnt really impressed by them.

I think Live in Color and Kabba did awesome this week, Status Quo was alright but i think people feels simpathy for the guy with the injury tbh.. =x

Thats why i believe Status Quo kept their spot if not by all- but most for pitty. Nonetheless, they did better than

iconic

, they didn't deserve to go, but i guess if you mess up once you have to pay the price D:

Guest yongwonhi

I just watched it.

Jabba: Ahhhh sooo good! Like most of you, I LOVED the ending. So creative <3

Kaba: I thought it was so cute! With backpacks and everything, haha. Their flip was kind of lame, though. Although the other group's challenges seemed a lot cooler... upside-down and rewind? I would've liked to see Kaba Modern do something like that haha.

Status: I loved it! E-Knock or whatever his name must have a really strong ankle to be able to do all those moves without like... hurting himself even more. :x It was awesome though :)

Fysh: I'm surprised Shane liked the reverse move... I thought it was really sloppy :x

Live in Color: Booty shaking... hahaha.

Iconic: I loved their performance as well! I wonder if the judges can see everything from birds eye view? I thought it looked really cool from above haha.

BreakSk8: ...Messy. I actually really want to see them dance without their skates... hahaha.

Iconic

didn't deserve to go. :(

Guest j6a3d7e

Jabba's ending was so slick.....i mean in terms of difficulty, any group could do it, but the creativity, off the charts..........i havent followed any of the crews before, but does anyone know if jabba has done that end move in any performances at competitions or elsewhere?

nope that was totally original Jabba genius!!!...you go boys!!! =D...make SD proud!!!

kaba did better than last week!!...woohoo!!...just like that judges i wish they would've done more lifts in their routine...but they still got the crowd goin'...

YAY FOR SOCAL GROUPS!!!

i'm surprised that _____ got booted off..._____ was great last night...but if i were to pick between the two...i would've went with _____...but i guess that just the way the cookie crumbles...i hope ______ brings it next week...they seem like they're a good group of people...

Guest trinity1418

I can't get enough of Jabba and Kaba!!!!

In the end...it HAS to be down to those two!!!

As much as I like a lot of the other groups and recognize their talent...when it comes down to it...Jabba and Kaba are the best!

I'm so torn between the two...one moment...I want Jabba to win...then I want Kaba!

I'm just going to vote for them equally and see who ends up winning!!!

As for the next group who SHOULD go....it has to be Break Sk8...yes they are talented and do cool stuff on skates...but its just NOT as much dancing as the other crews!

i agree, Jabbawockeez and kaba modern bring it every routine. they are so awesome!

i also love status quo. they really have some crazyyy stunts :)

Guest squallie

I try to catch this show on every week, but when I don't get the chance to, I always tune in on MTV.com. The good thing about it is that I can always rewind and see how well each crew were able to execute each move.

This week, Jabba definitely brought the house down. Their moves were clean, precise, smooth and original. That's probably one of the reasons why I enjoy watching them so much. I also enjoy the fact that I don't know who is who, and seeing the group as a whole makes the performance a lot better and I guess, a lot more meaningful. They're definitely really high up there for me, possibly one of my favorites.

I really loved Kaba Modern's performance this week. I loved the whole scheme and story told. The whole school theme was what made the performance fun, and their street wear was able to showcase a bright, kinda playing along feel. But what really shocked me was that the crew was able to set them self apart from their isolations, and included breaking and my favorite, WHACKING. The girls were really good at whacking, it was precise and smooth. This group is also one of my favorites. And is it just me, or does anyone else think Tony Tran is hot? Every time I see that guy dance, I swoon!

Fysh n Chicks was really good. I loved the way they were all in synch, and the rewind part was just so cool. I enjoyed the little shopping theme too. (I like it when performances include props)

Gr8skate was just okay this week. They're performances are really sloppy, partly due to the skates. They're so limited on dance moves and I'm nervous every time they perform a big move. Skates are not easy to dance with! I do give them credit for being the most original though.

Live in Color is also one of my favorites! They bring a really ENERGETIC vibe to the table, and everytime I see them dance, I can't help but dance along with them as well. I enjoy the rump booty-shaking they do, and their performance this week showed that they're not just good at that, but at popping as well.

It was sad to see Iconic go. I really loved what Geo said. He's such a good sport and he was so thankful at the opportunity they were given. What a great leader. I'm sure we will definitely see more of them in the future. :)

Guest alainachen_604

And is it just me, or does anyone else think Tony Tran is hot? Every time I see that guy dance, I swoon!

ACKEHWAHAWJL!@#^!@#!~! xD

I love Tony Tran hes so smooth with his dancing and

hes really cute :P:lol:

<33

Guest iluvfany86

I am totally biased towards KABA MODERN too!!! They are off the hook!!!

But I like Jabbawocks too!!!

Still... one of them is gonna win in the end!!!

AND YES! Lil Mama is so freakin annoying! She's totally biased in a negative way.

Guest smile-jw

And is it just me, or does anyone else think Tony Tran is hot? Every time I see that guy dance, I swoon!

Haha, by every episode, I find all the guys getting better and better looking. XD

I like Lawrence Kao though <3 I swoon when I see him dance! XP He so cute.

LOL I used to dislike my school/district until I found out Tony went to the same school I did. XD

Now I'm always like "OMG What if he sat here?" XD Hahaha.

I think Cindy Minowa is so underrated! Shes the best female dancer in Kaba, IMO. ):

Archived