• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No

the racial slur

Don't wanna say it

might get warned

<_<

Lol, I know which word you're referring to.

I'm just appalled that it's gotten to the point where people are using racial slurs.

That's pretty effing immature. Not to mention ignorant, unnecessary and tasteless.

It's a freaking TV show for crying out loud.

Chill out.

Guest Yunho<3

Ahh some peoploe so innocent to know what N word is lol.

I been voting for Jabba since Saturday.I hope that help them cause SQ ain't that tight.

lol the breakers at my school were wearing masks today. totally reminded me of jabba (the masks not their dancing LOL)

i cant wait for tonite! my bestfriend and i wanted to have a party thing to watch the finale together lol but its a school night... shes the only one i know who actually cares about this show. everyone else thinks we're crazy.

jabba better take it home! ive been pressing redial continuously for the past hour or so.

i cant wait to see all the crews again! kaba & live in color <33

Guest PDURRR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HtiK5y_L3As

there's a little interview of JC in the beginning, then it's Iconic's performance, then it's "tyrawockeez" HAHAH~ it was hilarious how JC did a real critique and tyra's face was like "...0_o" :lol: it's cute how her favorite groups are iconic and jabbawockeez~

ahhh thank you knickstorm and thina ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

hawt stuff. i think tyra is really annoying but she's actually funny here

i got chew~ *dances* hahah

i'm glad iconic is getting more exposure

they left the show so soon :tears:

tyrawockeez!! ftw hahah.

Lol, I know which word you're referring to.

I'm just appalled that it's gotten to the point where people are using racial slurs.

That's pretty effing immature. Not to mention ignorant, unnecessary and tasteless.

It's a freaking TV show for crying out loud.

Chill out.

I know right?!?!??!!?

You don't see all of us bashing people cuz they said jabba or KM was bad

It's called expressing your opinions

<_<

rainen is a big fan of expressions crew, and one of the members of EC has told rainen that they respect what the jabbawockeez do. they're both very aware of each others' styles and both have nothing but respect for each other. i don't think jabba intentionally didn't put down EC as an inspiration. maaaybe they did and MTV didn't put it? who knows. EC and jabba are both badass dance crews B) jabba's just getting credit from america b/c, well, they're on america's best dance crew hahah~ and as for yuri and mike 'exposing' jabba for not putting EC as their inspirations? i highly doubt they'd call out jabba, especially that way (through shoutouts or whatever). that would be pretty immature to do, and they're professionals :D and plus, they're all friends, and i don't think they'd do that to each other.

(i'm not saying this part to you itsSO0JIN, i'm just saying this in general) i hope people who compares jabba and EC just stops. jabbawockeez is an all-around hiphop dance crew (poplock, popping, bboy, etc) whereas EC is a world renown bboy crew that mainly competes in international bboy tournaments and occasionally performs hiphop dances. like someone's said, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

idk,.. if it was MTV editting it out of jabba's bio, then it wouldn't make sense for them to put it in for kaba modern. [wouldn't they try to hide expression crew from the audience?]

haha & about kaba, i thought they'd just do it so expression crew would get recognition/ jabba out the competition--cuz the bio was up from the beginning right, when they barely knew each other?

sorry, but i cant help but notice the similarities.. and then the thought of jabba ripping off expression + anger not following too behind. :/

not too sure what expression crew is thinking right now after seeing the moves. no one likes to be imitated. [unless your really the happy-go-lucky guyhaha]

------

ohyea, tyra was really funny!! hhaha jc had such a priceless expression! mmm, but i don't think i'll be watching tonight. still a bit pissed about kaba + status. i do admit i voted for status when enoc? had the ankle problem. & i'm on the east coast. but not the week kaba got eliminated. -o-; i didn't even vote for jabba, just kaba all the wayyy.

Guest thina

haha & about kaba, i thought they'd just do it so expression crew would get recognition/ jabba out the competition--cuz the bio was up from the beginning right, when they barely knew each other?

sorry, but i cant help but notice the similarities.. and then the thought of jabba ripping off expression + anger not following too behind. :/

not too sure what expression crew is thinking right now after seeing the moves. no one likes to be imitated. [unless your really the happy-go-lucky guyhaha]

about the "mtv" comment, i did say "who knows" *shrugs* i was just putting out an example hahah

ben chung of jabbawockeez used to be in kaba modern. they've all known each other and had friendships way before the show started. i doubt KM would do something immature/cheap to get jabbawockeez out of the competition.

if EC, being aware of jabbawockeez's performances and styles, had a problem with any 'biting' or imitation, i'm sure they would've done something about it way before.

and yeah, "tyrawockeez" was hilarious :lol:

Guest Mz-Descamento86

LOL

LOL

LOL

People call you the "N" word?

AHAHHAHA

Do you richard simmons people off that much?

No one has called me the "N" word yet

ahhaha

l.o.l

-waits for finale-

it has gotten to that point of people calling others racial slurs.

i saw the other blog and believe me people have lost their minds.

you would think we were living in the 1960s Civil Rights Era CRAZY

but i cant stop comparing moves ive seen on ABDC (jabba) and moves from Expressions too much "inspiration" going on LOL

Ahh some peoploe so innocent to know what N word is lol.

I been voting for Jabba since Saturday.I hope that help them cause SQ ain't that tight.

LOL..I been voting since last thursday when Kaba got elimated. I been on my phone & online voting everyday since that day...yea kinda loser-ish but I don't care..I need my Jabba to win..

What's the name and the artist of the song that they danced to on the Hip Hop History dance?

the last song that was part of the routine (the really hiphop one)---> the one where the Jabba went and danced with the crowd?

It sounded like ludacris, but i'm trying to figure out the name of the song too

Can anyone tell me? ^^

Guest angelcadex

^One of lil jon's songs, just heard him doing the shout outs at the beginning XD

The Ludacris one was Status Quo's

Guest .moony.

my cable john teshing broke down today...when i need to watch The Apprentice finale and ABDC finale...

<_<

ive spent the past hour tryin to find a web where i can watch tv online...but none of them has the regular NBC WTF!!! >_< just my luck...

<

Guest _Jwes

my cable john teshing broke down today...when i need to watch The Apprentice finale and ABDC finale...

<_<

ive spent the past hour tryin to find a web where i can watch tv online...but none of them has the regular NBC WTF!!! >_< just my luck...

<

ur not alone, my satellite is down too -_-;;

Guest Bonnie

GO JABBAWOCKEEZ<3

i dont have cable, so i have

to wait until the show is over

for you guys to tell me who

won )=

enjoy the show everybody =D

-Bee.

Archived