• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SONGyi

alot of ppl hav JabbaWockeeZ sigs now

<_<

whats wrong with that? <_<

its just showing more support for jabba.

anyways, i really hope jabba takes the win tomorrow, or im seriously not watching this EVARR D:

sq is good too, but their routines are mostly consisted of stunts and there is not much choreography.

Lots of ABDC sigs...I wonder what ppl will do after the show since it has become their lives now 0_o (just for some). Only time I talk about ABDC is when I'm bored online or something happens on the show. My friends could care less about the show so that is another reason I go online about it =\.

Guest love!mvmt

^ they prolly thought something was wrong with it cuhz of the little emoticon you put after it :x

hmm i think ill keep mine for however long until i wanna change it or so ^^

Guest alainachen_604

^ they prolly thought something was wrong with it cuhz of the little emoticon you put after it :x

what ^ said.

O M G. can't stop watching that expressions wizard routine :o

just so completely AMAJIANGG!~ seriously xD

how the heck did they get so high in the air? :blink:

Guest j o y spill!&;

I voted for SQ a few times(: . I like them, I don't they're as strong as Jabba technique wise. I literally feel like I'm watching a circus @_@; .

But...

I voted for Jabba at least 10 times already. I don't think they need my votes. People are already voting like crazy xD.

Jabbawockeez's Phil is so damn cute D: <3.

I thought this guy's ABDC Parody was pretty funny :

Although I loved Live In Color (obvious through my past posts here xD ) I loved how all the guy in the video did was shake his err, behind XD. And I always pondered on E-Knocks'(spelling?) sprained ankle, yet danced THAT hard in that particular performance. I know it could have been just dedication and passion for dance and being the leader of crew most likely pulled him though, but if the doctors said to stay completely off of his ankle, I don't see how he could have done all that and be fine in what, a week? But either way, SQ has the best stunts. Despite that this is a dance show O_O; . I just wish SQ would be cleaner. It's so hard to watch tem when you feel like you're missing what's going on one side of the stage as you're watching the other ._. ; .

Guest thina

in my POV, i think jabba used a lot of their stuff. & it pisses me off that they didnt put down expression crew on

the mtv bio of people they look up to. --^ supposedly, this crew was their inspiration when they were formed!

and america's giving all the credit to jabba.....

but yuri tag and mike song put expression crew down on the dancers they look up to. haha maybe they were trying to

expose jabba ^____^;

rainen is a big fan of expressions crew, and one of the members of EC has told rainen that they respect what the jabbawockeez do. they're both very aware of each others' styles and both have nothing but respect for each other. i don't think jabba intentionally didn't put down EC as an inspiration. maaaybe they did and MTV didn't put it? who knows. EC and jabba are both badass dance crews B) jabba's just getting credit from america b/c, well, they're on america's best dance crew hahah~ and as for yuri and mike 'exposing' jabba for not putting EC as their inspirations? i highly doubt they'd call out jabba, especially that way (through shoutouts or whatever). that would be pretty immature to do, and they're professionals :D and plus, they're all friends, and i don't think they'd do that to each other.

(i'm not saying this part to you itsSO0JIN, i'm just saying this in general) i hope people who compares jabba and EC just stops. jabbawockeez is an all-around hiphop dance crew (poplock, popping, bboy, etc) whereas EC is a world renown bboy crew that mainly competes in international bboy tournaments and occasionally performs hiphop dances. like someone's said, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

Guest kkam jjak

gosh.... hate on top of more hate..... >.<

i'm glad SHAUN EVARISTO and his team gen2 didn't come on this show..... thank goodness they were able to avoid this nasty name-calling crap all over the internet

Guest Dael.K

haha i love the unbiased first page

with the lively pictures of jabba and picture of status

<3kaba forever!

hopefully jabbawockeez pull through this thurs, im excited!

Guest PaNgIeE

i honestly do not see how SQ is in the final. don't get me wrong, they can do their thing, but this is called "america's best dance crew." i haven't seen much dancing and if there was any it wasn't all that great. i admit that they have great stunts and all, but that's just it. even during the last previous battle there wasn't much excitement to their performance. i didn't like the whole clown/circus thing. again, i like them, just not all that much into their performances as a dance crew.

i do much prefer jabba vs. kapa. i believe they have a better dance crew. that's just my opinion. oh well, i hope jabba takes it. they are pretty good!

I dun know where expressions came from but Jabba pwns them and would destroy them.

very talented boys...I just don't like to publicly announce that I actually like Jabba alot

because people are too crazy and start cuss me out on blogs and ish :rolleyes: .

Anyways, best of luck to Jabba and Status Quo

Status do me proud tonight okay?

Guest Mz-Descamento86

im sorry but jabba totally got "inspiration" for that superman stunt that they did on the snap your fingers episode from the Expressions crew in the Marionnette show around 5:58- that soo reminded me of the jabba/superman thing lol

omg the wizard performance? the opening alone just pooped on everything anybody has ever done on ABDC seriously...issh was bananas and im not even threw watching that video..amazing

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Expression is one of thje sickest crews

oh

i looked at yur profile

yu wear alot of bapes

the hoodie yu hav i hav that too

but yur heads are upside down

<_<

oh well

huh? hoodie? what you mean by bape shirt with the monkeys and the headphones? some are upside down and some are right side up and some are going to the left and so on...i dont understand lol

Guest mz simmonz

holy moly. that Marianette performance from EC was incredible. I've seen dance perfs that have bits and pieces of marianette in it but nothing like that..totally amazing and whoever thinks up these maneuvers AND is able to pull them off flawlessly is a genius.

ANYWAY back to the topic at hand..JABBA all the way! like I said before, SQ is great when it comes to stunts but they might as well have come off the NYC subway or be part of the street performers in front of Bryant Park or Southstreet Seaport because those guys can do exactly what they do using less space. They lack the finesse, creativity (although the circus thing from the last episode was pretty cool), and DANCING that the other crews on the show had. Plus, when it comes to "America's Best/Next/Top/etc" so-and-so's, the contestants have to be not only talented but likeable by the general public in order to gain and sustain their popularity.

Guest allatonce

holy moly. that Marianette performance from EC was incredible. I've seen dance perfs that have bits and pieces of marianette in it but nothing like that..totally amazing and whoever thinks up these maneuvers AND is able to pull them off flawlessly is a genius.

ANYWAY back to the topic at hand..JABBA all the way! like I said before, SQ is great when it comes to stunts but they might as well have come off the NYC subway or be part of the street performers in front of Bryant Park or Southstreet Seaport because those guys can do exactly what they do using less space. They lack the finesse, creativity (although the circus thing from the last episode was pretty cool), and DANCING that the other crews on the show had. Plus, when it comes to "America's Best/Next/Top/etc" so-and-so's, the contestants have to be not only talented but likeable by the general public in order to gain and sustain their popularity.

you took the words outta my mouth!

i hope jabba wins tonight.

it's hard to tell 'cuz given what happened to LIC and KM, anything is possible.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. ; )

Archived