• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a problem...?

Just a statement....even tho im black i dotn hav to like black crews

if thet good then okay

but if they suck like SQ then

imma say they suck

<_<

:blink: ...once again, ok. Never said there was a prob, did I? :blink: No.

All I said was ok. Its your opinion, never implied that you should like them b/c they are black and you are black.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

all you gotta say and do is just laugh. people are WASTING soo much energy trashing these guys that is freakin FUNNY! for real i mean they act like status control the votes, the show and the outcome. Why take out your frustration and hate out on these guys for?

I really do feel sorry for them i saw a comment on a youtube video that people were adding them to their myspace and trashing/spamming their comments and pic comments. makes me want to go out here and just smack around a couple of these losers.

ugh son these people are hella wack with it

Guest Yeonjoo

i just spent the last half an hour voting for JABBA online. LOLL. just kept clicking and clicking and clicking :P

THEY BETTER WINNNNNNNN! <3 they seriously deserve it

Guest thermopyle

Yeah, I don't think Status deserves all the hate they're getting even if I think they should have been eliminated a looong time ago. Eh, I already know Jabba's gonna dropkick Sq tomorrow. It'll be nice to watch Kaba perform again though.

Seems like MTV is still benefiting in the end. They get SQ's fan and Jabba's fan watching the finale for the result, and they get Kaba's fans watching for their encore performance... We don't know FOR sure if they are going to show it, but it seem likely. If Kaba Modern performs, then likely, the other groups that gets eliminated will get to perform too (im thinking...) YEAH! Win on win for everyone!

Anyways, I'm satisfied with everything. As long as I get to watch my favorite crew perform, it's all groovy.

What happened happened. And like what Mike Song said, what matters is that they are able to inspire people. (and no crap, they did!)

Honestly, it's kind of painful to see Status Quo get dissed because of something that is out of their control (blame MTV, or blame the people voting).

Have some CLASS, people.

I don't mind constructive criticism, but some comments by the fans are just offensive to the max.

wow

if you guys really like jabbawockeez that much, check out EXPRESSION CREW!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Kh61O7XFc&feature=related

^ that one has the bike thing +masks/gloves

^ that one has the musical instruments + superman kind of thing + mask&gloves

[but both of these are shows--not the hardcore bboy moves that they did in 2002 boty]

in my POV, i think jabba used a lot of their stuff. & it pisses me off that they didnt put down expression crew on

the mtv bio of people they look up to. --^ supposedly, this crew was their inspiration when they were formed!

and america's giving all the credit to jabba.....

don't get me wrong, i like jabba too (well not as much when i found out about expression). they can dance helllaa good and have a bit of their own spice.

but yuri tag and mike song put expression crew down on the dancers they look up to. haha maybe they were trying to

expose jabba ^____^;

Guest .moony.

^ in the first video it was more of a performance than a crew dancing. i enjoyed it greatly but when the 3 guys were bboying...2 of them were rather sloppy on the floor.

i like the music they used tho...any1 know the name of the song (just a small part) where a girl sings la la la? lol

Edit: i just watched their marionnette performance...man this crew uses the best music EVER lol...and their concept is superb.

Guest Narda

Last time i saw the commercial on MTV 'bout the votes was 22 mil?

I hope 99% of those votes actually were legit and went to Jabba! :lol:

Does anyone know how many votes right now?

Guest love!mvmt

^99%? It damn well better be the full 100 cuhz im voting for jabba like crazyy! I cant wait for tomorrow's finale it's soo nerve wrecking..

Archived