check our stuff

but like i said go for it

I just dont expect you to go far

but imm just assuming

like i said

im not being mean

im thinking logically

hate me if you want

hmm i love the smell of hate! ishh smells better than chanel...

i think i can hold my own..please believe. i dance in music videos i get paid to dance while others shake their ASSets for free in ur local club.... :rolleyes:

i mean thats saying alot (you and others who said people from site couldnt make it on the show) when u havent even seen people dance. i bet kaba modern got those type of comments when they would arrive to dance people under estimated them..but whateva yo..like i said before i can hold my own

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thina

& to kevnish---

Perhaps in THIS thread, no one ever said they were the best in the world but trust me, people have said it.

dang, those people who you've heard said it gotta go look hella more then huh?! hahah~ or their comment's a bit overly-credited

i wouldn't say jabbawockeez are the best in the WORLD (due to me not seeing eeeeeeeevery dance crew there is to judge that on) but they're one of the most impressive i've seen so far :) GO JABBAWOCKEEZ! yall still voting right???

i GIF'd rainen's non-human headspin :lol:

dltdz5.gif

hmm i love the smell of hate! ishh smells better than chanel...

i think i can hold my own..please believe. i dance in music videos i get paid to dance while others shake their ASSets for free in ur local club.... :rolleyes:

i mean thats saying alot (you and others who said people from site couldnt make it on the show) when u havent even seen people dance. i bet kaba modern got those type of comments when they would arrive to dance people under estimated them..but whateva yo..like i said before i can hold my own

like i said "i doubt"

lemme see some of your freestlyes and stuff then

how am i hating?

well w/e

you believe what yu want

idc

you havent proven anything to me

so w/e

^_^

@thina

i voted a crap load

Guest mz simmonz

Jabba's performance from the "Broadway" episode was totally AMAZING and sooo creative with that whole "jazzy" feel..their "Evolution of Dance" episode was even better..damn just when I thought that week's dance was the best they keep topping themselves =D Kaba's performance for "Grease" was sooo cute but honestly their Evo dance was kind of boring espeically going after Jabba, hard act to follow =T

and what was up with JC's Orville Redenbacher outfit LOL

25107_Redenbacher-Orville.jpg

I found a video of a black guy criticizing Status Quo (in lighter terms).

I don't think everyone is bias towards their own race. If a crew is good, then they are good.

If Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez weren't as good as I think they were, I wouldn't vote for them, asian or not.

But anyway, let's just hope the end will be a happy one with a deserving winner!

Guest allatonce

I don't think everyone is bias towards their own race. If a crew is good, then they are good.

If Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez weren't as good as I think they were, I wouldn't vote for them, asian or not.

But anyway, let's just hope the end will be a happy one with a deserving winner!

"America, how the richard simmons are you going to vote Status Quo as the #1 crew?"

"I can do that when I was 7, like c'mon are you serious?"

HAHAHAH. thanks for the vid!

priceless.

Guest llinhie

That dude speaks the truth. It was mad funny. Hahaha.

Yes, black folks from all over the world had a meeting and we all agree that SQ sucks. <_<

ICONIC FTW!

Yeh I was there with you sophia it was at Shea Staduim<_< <_<

Lol when are people going to stop reaching

I hope Status Quo gets nasty on the dance floor so people can just stop

Guest knickstorm

well obviously if there was a william hung type group of this competition, most asians would not vote for them, but as long as you're pretty good, you'll get most of their votes......that being said i bet the penguins from happy feet can blast all these crews.......since this show has shown they like to use gimmicks, and keep groups for entertainment value, i'd say a group next season should just dress up as penguins and call themselves the happy feet crew.

Guest itrayya

it's soooo JA.BAAAA.

if it's not.... dude... mtv really funked up.

but good luck to both groups anyways.

goooo JA.BAAAAAA!!!!

Guest alainachen_604

LMAO that was hilariousss :lol:

I agree with everything he said lol

VOTE FOR JABBA!

haha the video is hella funny ,well said...

I love you sig! Se7en is soo cute =p.

________________________________________________________________________________

Look what someone did:

l_3c93dc8239b1954521b83383b6babde4.jpg

Thought it was funny, but I feel sorry for these guys. They are going through a lot of ish from millions of ppl. Everywhere you go you hear/see something and its only going to get worse for them once they are back in Boston. :( Sad part is that they were voted in the top spot which obviously wasn't done by them.

This group got it worse than FNC, BS8, and Femme 5 combined....

Shoot, I wouldn't leave the house for awhile if I was going through this.

Archived