Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeniez

OMG did you guy visit the MTV website yet? It's a massacre over there!!!!

It's unanimous: America wants Jabba and Kaba in the finale.

MTV really john teshed up this time. Instead of getting higher rating, their rating is going to go down the toilet. Do they think people will actually tune in next season? This show is a goner! lol

Anyways, someone posted this on the MTV website:

"~ READ ~ I was at the show ~ I was at the show for episode 7 live and was shocked when they announced that Status quo had the most votes, which made Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez go against one another for elimination....... Everybody that was at the show during the shoot for episode 7 was chanting RECOUNT! and were BOOING the results when Status Quo was announced with the most votes, which is not shown on TV and the Internet. Also Kaba Modern did a SPECIAL ENCORE performance which they practiced and should of done if they were in the top 2. It was not show on MTV or here online but Kaba Modern decided to do it because everyone was chanting LET KABA PERFORM and it was THE BEST PERFORMANCE EVER.... in my opinion as good as the Jabbawockeez maybe even a little better. I agree with all the people who said MTV rigged the show... me and my group of friends were so mad at how MTV set up Kaba Modern to be eliminated. It was obvious that Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern were the 2 best crew in the show PERIOD and if Status Quo was in the bottom 2, the judges would have to eliminate Status Quo. All I want to say is THANKS MTV for ruining the show and I hope JABBAWOCKEEZ WIN because if they don't, I don't even know what to say."

I really really want to see this performance!!!!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

man i didnt know people could be so class-less. seriously the crowd boo'ed status? like they HAD ANY CONTROL OVER THE VOTES. i mean after reading some of these comments about how the audience and others acted just pisses me off. THESE DANCERS HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING ON THE SHOW. as i stated before numerous times if you wanna be mad...get mad at Josh Goldberg <--the creator, get mad @ randy jackson <--executive producer. i loved live in color & iconic but i didnt get stupid dumb and hyphy [when they got elimnated] doggin the other teams and saying that they sucked. i took out my frustration on the show and its producers doggin them out LOL

people calling status quo monkies (which is a very insulting comment to call someone of African descent if you didnt know that. Even if u are referring to their "stunts & etc" please keep the reckless talk under control)

C'mon now, even grade school Japanese kids are better than every crew on ABDC. LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCx6axeuhTg

hell yeah i always watch them super champel shows and i think they can kill all the competition on ABDC. especially 7down8upper an ill japanese hip hop dance crew

For season two I REALLY, REALLY, want to see more female crews on the next season to rep for the girls!

my bestfriend wants our group (which is a mixture of boy/girls & different ethnicities) to try out & upload a video but i told her i probably wont do it cus i would have to hurt somebody for trying to screw me over. Besides im starting grad. school in Fall 08 <_<

Guest cindel25

I really do not appreciate all the comments like monkeys or token black crew about SQ. You do not hear me saying Token Asian Crew or whatever about KM/Jabba. If you do not like SQ for whatever reason, cool. Vent your frustration on their dancing style, their techniques, how MTV rigged this show, the producers etc but not their race. It's unfair, rude and downright disrespectful. That's all I have to say. I am looking forward to next week finale esp Iconic.

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

I kinda expected Jabba & Kaba to be in the bottoms in this week. I was still upset though.

SQ's performance was really sloppy to me. I think it could've been better.

For the past two weeks, Kaba's performances haven't really WOW'd me. idk why.

But... in the end, Jabba kills it everytime. =] Totally voting for them nonstop.

I thought Shane was right last night when he said that Jabba set the standards for the next 10 season! =]

I'm gonna be so mad if they don't win! TEAM JABBAWOCKEEZ!<333333333

I really do not appreciate all the comments like monkeys or token black crew about SQ. You do not hear me saying Token Asian Crew or whatever about KM/Jabba. If you do not like SQ for whatever reason, cool. Vent your frustration on their dancing style, their techniques, how MTV rigged this show, the producers etc but not their race. It's unfair, rude and downright disrespectful. That's all I have to say. I am looking forward to next week finale esp Iconic.

True that is really uncalled for

and people think it's funny when it isnt.

The racist comments need to stop being posted in here

now this thread really needs to get closed temporarily

Guest Mz-Descamento86

True that is really uncalled for

and people think it's funny when it isnt.

The racist comments need to stop being posted in here

now this thread really needs to get closed temporarily

for real! even if u DONT THINK its racist. believe me that comment MONKEY's towards African Americans is A BIG NO-NO dont believe me go up to a black person and call them monkey today and see what happens LMAO lights out hahaha

for real! even if u DONT THINK its racist. believe me that comment MONKEY's towards African Americans is A BIG NO-NO dont believe me go up to a black person and call them monkey today and see what happens LMAO lights out hahaha

For real

those facebooks need to be ashamed of themselves

thank god I don't have a facebook because I'd be cussin people out, they are taking it too far :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

i wasn't impressed with any of the performances from any of the groups...they were all lacking something..maybe its because i expected too much....i saw a lot of them copying each other's moves

Guest notoriousbea

I was really disappointed with the results last night but I commend Status Quo for remaining strong and still putting on a good performance. It must be extremely tough for them because EVERYONE wanted Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez to go to the final 2 and battle it out in the finale. I'm a huuuuuge fan of Kaba Modern and so seeing them leave was really heartbreaking but they still went out there and did their thing!

We all know who the winners are gonna be next week. I just still respect Status Quo for standing up against all the criticism, the boo's from the audience (which was extremely rude. Respect them. They made it this far for a reason. Underdog or not, they still worked hard and practiced on their routine just as hard as Kaba Modern & Jabbawockeez.) and the negativity given from all the KB and JW's fans.

I'm sure that we will still be seeing Kaba Modern around though. This has given them SO much exposure and I'm so excited to see what will come of their future! Kaba Modern FOREVER!!! <3

Guest Loveee

I don't even know if MTV really rigged the show or not because like everyone is saying, everyone expected KM and Jabba to be in the finals... so having them in the finals would give MTV a great rank! So why would they want to mess it up by having SQ and Jabba in the finals? It doesn't make any sense to me that they would rig it, to make the final so boring.

Guest kiss*kiss

C'mon now, even grade school Japanese kids are better than every crew on ABDC. LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCx6axeuhTg

WAHHH! The girls in the beginning were so good. Their movements were so fluid.

MRN stole my heart (the two real young boys). Almost as cute as Hero singing "Hey Jude".

Thanks for sharing the clip.

As for ABDC -- I don't care if it's rigged or not. I think it's too difficult to compare KM, Jabba, and SQ and pick "the best" anyways. The groups are tooo different, IMO, so basically from there it goes to popularity. And honestly, it's not unfathomable to me that SQ has more fans than KM.

Guest notoriousbea

I don't even know if MTV really rigged the show or not because like everyone is saying, everyone expected KM and Jabba to be in the finals... so having them in the finals would give MTV a great rank! So why would they want to mess it up by having SQ and Jabba in the finals? It doesn't make any sense to me that they would rig it, to make the final so boring.

Personally I think it was rigged. If KM and JW made it to the finals, it would've been really really difficult to choose a winner. KM's elimination caused major uproar and is going to persuade the audience and fans to call in and vote for JW to win. Eliminating one of the strongest teams last night was a very smart move, and we already see an automatic win for JW right now because let's face it, as much as I respect SQ and everything- JW is the better dance crew. SQ was the underdog but we know for sure that they will not win the title as ABDC.

And the final will definitely not be boring. I bet that the number of viewers are going to skyrocket, fans watching to make sure that SQ doesn't take the title from JW.

This is why:

I have been thinking of this recent rigging of MTV's ABDC, with Kaba Modern getting kicked off a show. I can speak on behalf of all my friends, and say that Kaba deserves to be on. Well, they should be, only to realize that MTV is doing this for their network, ratings, and uniting the nation to watch their show. Here's why:

Think about an all West Coast battle. A crew from San Diego and a crew representing Orange County. Both are massively skilled and are killin' it. However, here is the issue for MTV. The focus is going to be on strictly West Coast if Kaba and Jabba were to make it. The way that MTV looks at it, this is horrendous for their ratings. They are losing their East Coast viewers and everybody in between. So, this leaves MTV with a problem. Do we: A. Give the people what they want, a kick richard simmons battle? or B. Save our viewers, Atlantic to Pacific? They ended up choosing B, with intentions of keeping choice A. How did they do that: deliver that anticipated battle tonight. With kicking Kaba off tonight, we get to see that kick richard simmons battle, MTV gets massive ratings tonight, and is ensured even better ratings from next week, from Jersey,to the nobody states in between, to the border of Mexico in California. AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST: issue of RACE. 2 Asian crews? This type of dance was invented by African-Americans, leaving MTV with one question: Are we going to lose black audience? Putting in Status Quo, leave issue of race out of this and at the same time, give the "inventors" of this dance the 'respect' they deserve. I mean, without the token black crew, MTV would be doing so poorly right now. They lost all the fans of Kanye West (read further). Next, the rest of black audience? In addition, 2 Asian crews: a joke to MTV. ALL POLITICAL/MONEY/RATINGS/BS. Reganomincs Much?

MTV needs to stop this BS Last time they cheated out something out of greatness: Kanye opening for VMA's in 2007. Who did they choose instead: Bimbo Spears. And for what purpose: RATINGS!!!!!! So, on behalf of all my Facebook Friends:

MTV, SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest alainachen_604

This is why:

I have been thinking of this recent rigging of MTV's ABDC, with Kaba Modern getting kicked off a show. I can speak on behalf of all my friends, and say that Kaba deserves to be on. Well, they should be, only to realize that MTV is doing this for their network, ratings, and uniting the nation to watch their show. Here's why:

Think about an all West Coast battle. A crew from San Diego and a crew representing Orange County. Both are massively skilled and are killin' it. However, here is the issue for MTV. The focus is going to be on strictly West Coast if Kaba and Jabba were to make it. The way that MTV looks at it, this is horrendous for their ratings. They are losing their East Coast viewers and everybody in between. So, this leaves MTV with a problem. Do we: A. Give the people what they want, a kick richard simmons battle? or B. Save our viewers, Atlantic to Pacific? They ended up choosing B, with intentions of keeping choice A. How did they do that: deliver that anticipated battle tonight. With kicking Kaba off tonight, we get to see that kick richard simmons battle, MTV gets massive ratings tonight, and is ensured even better ratings from next week, from Jersey,to the nobody states in between, to the border of Mexico in California. AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST: issue of RACE. 2 Asian crews? This type of dance was invented by African-Americans, leaving MTV with one question: Are we going to lose black audience? Putting in Status Quo, leave issue of race out of this and at the same time, give the "inventors" of this dance the 'respect' they deserve. I mean, without the token black crew, MTV would be doing so poorly right now. They lost all the fans of Kanye West (read further). Next, the rest of black audience? In addition, 2 Asian crews: a joke to MTV. ALL POLITICAL/MONEY/RATINGS/BS. Reganomincs Much?

MTV needs to stop this BS Last time they cheated out something out of greatness: Kanye opening for VMA's in 2007. Who did they choose instead: Bimbo Spears. And for what purpose: RATINGS!!!!!! So, on behalf of all my Facebook Friends:

MTV, SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW so thats why they picked SQ over KB? -_-

LAME & PATHETIC. thats so unfair who would want the easy coast to watch

when you can have other states watching as well KB was a favourite

and some people on facebook said they weren't even gonna watch the show anymore

so HAHA goodluck to MTV with the ratings <_<

Archived