Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Based on tonights, of the 3, Kaba did the best...followed by...dun dun dun...SQ. Jabba's first performance didn't make me go crazy (other than Rainen's endless headspin). Their second performance though, they killed SQ on that one.

But if you guys can't figure it out...easy...they can't have a West vs. West so one of them had to go and Kaba unfortunately was the one. If they let SQ go, there would have been a decline in the east coast viewers.

I really do think one of the mods SHOULD close this thread up until next week. Like I said before, everyone getting pissed off at each other should really calm down =].

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

That spot was for Kaba, but I'm voting for the first time ... for the deserving one, Jabba. I was really compelled to vote after Kaba was kicked off. They were awesome, their creativity is always top-notch. Jabba on the other hand is in the league of their own and deserves to win it.

SQ for me, I was only impressed once when E-Knock (sp?) had an injured ankle that performance was awe-striking, but after that I think they look "messy" on the dance floor, you hardly see their choreography with all these stunts left and right going on. They are very good performers but not as creative nor as full on technique as Kaba and most especially, Jabba.

wow i want to die. i cant believe kaba friggin went home. ive been hearing it all week but it doesnt make any sense! hell even they were confused when the votes were announced. whatever. their performance was amazing and cute and entertaining and much more precise this week. they'll always be my favorite.

ok sq was all over the place. im not hatin so dont bite me sq fans. i mean even the judges mentioned their sloppiness. the circus thing in the encore. what the hell was that? i honestly dont understand how they could possibly get more votes than kaba. and if they happen to win the whole thing im gonna be VERY confused.

JABBA killed it as usual. both performances. THEY HAVE TO WIN OR ELSE. wow if they dont win then.. nothing in this world makes sense. btw i love the red sweaters they were wearing in the encore.

really sad to see kaba go. totally completely rooting for JABBAWOCKEEZ now

Don't get so dramatic ppl. They will still be around. They arent gone forever geez.

I really wasn't feeling sq's routines especially the second one. I was like 'oh its over?' that was my personal opinion but their game needs to be stepped up if they wanna win this whole thing... I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that jabba might actually take this home. I agree with Lil mama... The few times I do agree with her... When commenting on jabba's first performance, that when they dance they dance from their hear in dedication to their crew member who passes. I feel that's what gives the jabbawockeez that extra oomph on their dancing

Guest reddynamitez

too bad they didn't show kaba's 2nd performance. I heard it was the best of the night. way better than their first performance, but it didn't get aired.

too bad they didn't show kaba's 2nd performance. I heard it was the best of the night. way better than their first performance, but it didn't get aired.

Dang...I was hoping they were gonna show it too...because if the other two had the opportunity to make their own, they might as well let the "losing" team do it too.

SERIOUSLY!?! How in the hell did Kaba get elimated?

I mean they are just SICK!!. I was gone at a business meeting & got home right when it finished and the first words that came out of my sister's mouth was Kaba got elimated.

I'm upset that they went home. The finals should have been Kaba & Jabba.

Sorry SQ fans I think they should have been the ones to go.

My sis said that SQ dance was alright but Kaba was WAY better but nothing could do because the bottom two was Kaba & Jabba.

HOW IN THE HELL DOES THE TWO BEST DANCE CREW GET BOTTOM TWO?!?!?

If anything SQ should have been on the bottom....

SQ being first is just a funny thing....I am so gonna keep voting like crazy til the finale for Jabba since they are my other favorite....

Sad Kaba went but now it's JABBA all the WAY!!!

wow so many ppl in this thread atm ;)

first time posting in here~ just wanted to say i loved Jabba's performaces tonight especially the first one.

i was all smiles and everything. I EVEN ORDERED MY OWN JABBA SHIRT :D lol.

i thought Kaba did good as well, but i guess it wasn't meant to be.

looking forward to seeing the finale next week :P

Guest theskinnygirl

really? if so, then they probably didn't want to show it because it'll get the fans even more pissed...

but ur making me want to see it now!

Guest j o y spill!&;

I love all the crews (mostlyjabbathough:PHIL <3 )

I can't wait to see Live In Color, Iconic, and Fysh again !

I don't hate on SQ, I love Jamal. He's soo adorable. Like a big teddybear xD.

But one thing I dislike is that they're so everywhere.

If I'm watching one person I feel like I missed something on the other side of the stage.

I wish they were more organized, at least :[ .

JABBA FTW though. The next episode is going to be tense.

For season two I REALLY, REALLY, want to see more female crews on the next season to rep for the girls!

Guest MizzCee

I was surprise when they say Status Quo was on top...thought it waz either jabba or kabba...i mean status quo is great with their stunt....but i didn't see much of a dancing in their routine...but hey may the best crew win

( but seriously JabbaWockeeZ is on a whole different level ..just stating my thoughts)

Guest alainachen_604

yeah! I saw the expression on some of the audience's face... i could tell that they were shocked too.

I know :o

everybody was so shocked ahah.. but lil mama wasn't :phew:

Hey guys, I have a question - I know you can't vote outside of America through phone, but will the online votes count? I'm from Canada and I really want to vote for the Jabbawockeez; the website says my vote went through, but I'm not entirely sure. @_@;

LOL I don't think they did.. I remember Much said viewers in Canada cannot vote :tears:

I bet if we so called 'did' Kaba Modern would've been SUPER DUPER SAFE -_- ehehe

Guest ` k s

jabba killed it. status quo... yea. anyways, please don't tell me that short thing was their final performance. it was very anticlimactic. i was expecting longer all-out performances.

jabba killed it. status quo... yea. anyways, please don't tell me that short thing was their final performance. it was very anticlimactic. i was expecting longer all-out performances.

I did think it was short for both of them. It was like secs long.

I do think SQ inspires some kids out there. Inspires them to think oustside of their box of iso and masks.... haha, i had to do it.

I honestly think that if Status Quo didn't get the most votes, they would've been eliminated. Because Kaba and Jabba KILLED it today. They both were flawless. And at this point of the competition, you should be flawless. The judges should have NOTHING to say about your performances except for compliments, and Status was a bit sloppy and they most of their performances are all about stunts rather than cherography.

at first, i didnt wanna believe in the rumors...

but after watching it, i was just like WHOAAAHHH ! speechless~

status quo didnt deserve to stay. they dont even dance. all they do is flip, flip, &flip...

THEY ARE SLOPPYYYY !

did yall see yuri's reaction when jc said that status got the highest votes ?

wtheckkk mann... mtv is trippin.

jabba &kaba shouldve battled next week, not this week -____________-;;

if jabba doesnt win on thursday... i dont know anymore.

everyone should start voting on jabba now. i dont wanna see status win.

im going to miss kaba :( esp mike song. hes such a hottie. lawlsss.

but anyways...

ABDC season 2 auditions, coming on APRIL.

lil mama, HERE I COME ! lawlssss. hahahah. jkaaaay ;D

At first it was just a rumour to me, then tonight I went online and my friends told me that Kaba got kicked off.. I was so dissappointed. I truly believe that a final episode involving Kaba Modern & Jabbawockeez would be a much better show then Status Quo and Jabba...

SQ always just flips around and stuff.. Their creativity isn't on par with KM and Jabba

Guest tsubomichan

omg.. kaba modern left! stupid dumb producers don't know that Kaba Modern vs Jaba would definitely have more ratings -_-

anyways I've been loooking @ recent youtube comments and they all keep saying how they miss Kaba and that they should've

been in the top 2 instead of Status Quo(then dissing SQ like crazy LOLLs)

Guest Firearms

Just finished watching this weeks episode.

Even though I didn't like the results, I don't think the show is rigged.

I just believe the general MTV audience is stupid. (I'm not going to say why, that will just bring more drama to the forum.)

Like I said in my first post in this thread, fan voting is dumb, let accomplished dancers decide the best dance crew, not the general audience, who most likely know very little about dance.

Even though Kaba lost, they are going to be on the show next week on the final episode anyway. We'll still get to see them and all the other eliminated crews for the last time next week.

Kaba just don't get the chance to win the grand prize.

I wish there would be a final battle to determine the winner, but that's not going to happen.

The winner of the grand prize is going to be determined by whoever gets the most votes this week. That's BS!

Overall I wasn't really overly impressed with any of the crews on this show. I've seen better crews. I'd give Jabba 7.5 out of 10, Kabba 7 out of 10, and every other crew on the show five and sixes.

I guess all the top crews know that this show was going to be a joke and did not enter.

C'mon now, even grade school Japanese kids are better than every crew on ABDC. LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCx6axeuhTg

Oh ok, maybe they are not better, but still... America needs to make a dance show like Super Chample.

No competition and stupid challenges. No drama. Just have a show where people just DANCE! Nothing more, nothing less.

I want an American version of Super Chample or bring back Dance360!!!

Those are how dance television shows should be done.

Archived