Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

i was really hoping KM would go against jabba because SQ just doesnt have it i think. they're great dancers no doubt but i felt that KM was so much better. and wtf is wrong with having asian vs asian?! :lol: we dont get much chances on tv anyway ^^

voting for jabba now :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetkiwi

I don't think SQ has a chance of winning at all. I mean...they're pretty good but Kaba and Jabba deserves the title of "America's Best Dance Crew" more than they do. SQ had their ups and downs in the competition but Kaba and Jabba were consistently good throughout. So hopefully they'll be the last two crews competing cause i'm sure it would be neck and neck...and just CRAZY in the last episode lol

Guest L.Li-style

im completely broken. I really thought Kaba Modern would get into top 2...not top 3....but 2.

I hate MTV right now..so.

much.

i was really hoping KM would go against jabba because SQ just doesnt have it i think. they're great dancers no doubt but i felt that KM was so much better. and wtf is wrong with having asian vs asian?! :lol: we dont get much chances on tv anyway ^^

voting for jabba now :)

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This isnt about catering to a certain race

we already clarified this gee whiz!

Guest fakeplastictrees

SQ's perf. was ok.

I didn't think it was anything special.

JAMAL IS FREAKING ADORABLE THOUGH.

I love him :lol:

I still can't believe Jabba is on the bottom two.. :mellow:

Guest kimseo
Cracks me up how MTV already has the spoiler up.... before it even aired.

look, it's been up for a while already..:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2233/fdjw0.jpg

does this mean what i think it means? o _o;;;;;;;.....

ehhh. i cant believe sq is moving on -__- what bs. :b

well, i hope either jabba or kaba destroy them next week.

mostly i hope jabba goes through >_<

sq's perf was ehh >_> haha. it was okayy.

i think jabba would do good since..arnt they like..mainly pop&lockers/breakers

-edit-

woooooooooooooooow o_o jabba did freakinnnn AMAZING O_______O...

i loved it when they went into the crowd =D and wooow i cant believe he spun on his head for like a longg time. +_+

mannnn..i feel bad for kaba. jabba set the bar REALLYY high O_O

not for just this but like o_o damn for all the seasons to come..lol

--edit--

kaba was also amazing o.o lol but i dunno. maybe i'm just bias but idont think it was as like...as powerful as jabba.

it didnt really leave anything xD. it was hot though haha. i liked the nsync part though hahah.

Guest llinhie

Did ya see Kaba Modern faces right when Mario announce that Status Quo was First? At that moment I think KM realized that they are going home. Just because they are going against Jabba ( who seems to be the crowd and judges favorites).

Yeah, I thought SQ's performance was a bit messy too :<

Why Jabbawockeez....

In voting, we all thought that everyone is voting for them already, or something :T (thats what i thought anyway...)

Yea, I've always noticed that about SQ. I said it before, if they could tighten it up and have their flips, they would be one fo the sickest crews on the show.

Jabba hyped up the crowd really weell. Whoever did the head spin in the end was hottttttttttttttt! BTW jabba beat kaba there.

Guest lisaaa

i can't believe status quo got in over kaba and jabba, but i liked their performance tonight, anyway. i'm soo scared for the final face-off, though, lol. i don't think kabba will be strong enough to dance better than the jabbawockeez. but we'll see!

Guest h.e.l.l.o.

^ I KNOW. i'm fraekin pissed right now.

i am so so so so mad right now like...... can't even express my anger.

Status Quo doesn't deserve the top spot. They were way to messy this dance. Their dance lacked creativity like crazy. Thats all I gotta say about that.

Archived