Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest ShortaznGirl
yeh we all realise but we just too eagar :P and mtv is slow

i went to the website..um how come the screen is so tiny??

is it just me?

oh and DANG at status quo.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what i've been saying. I change the channel

every single time the audience starts booing at JC.

I don't want to hear it. It's like Jabbawockeez can

take the constructive criticisms better than they can.

Jabba understands that it's not personal.

Hmmm... i thought that since the majority of the contestants

got eliminated, the rest of the crews will have more time

alotted to do their routine. I want to see performances that

last longer than 1:15. Maybe they're saving it for the final.

I expect the last episode to be longer with probably 2 routines or one long performance :unsure: ?...not sure

Fans can be crazy. They take everything personal when the crew doesnt...(brings me back to the jabba joke SQ made)

Guest xiaochingu.

in my opinion i love the opening dance

take all of the strengths in each of the groups

and POW you have one awesome crew :D

lols jazzawockeez, love them and this show is so awesome puaha

-

eek....what's up with all the drama on this thread =\ ?

-

Guest age_of_aquarius
Finally someone who sees it the same as I. I think Yuri is cute but ppl are acting like she is the prettiest thing walking. She looks like a lot of azn girl’s I’ve seen…cute. I do think part of the reason guys like her so much is b/c she can dance.

There is a site dedicated to her :blink: . I was confused as to why becuase there are 2 other girls and 3 other guys in the group. Why single her out esp sicne she isnt the best dancer in the team :blink: . Then after I read the comments it made sense...Shallow. Appearance.

seriously, i think its ridiculous how everyone is giving her sooo much attention. don't get me wrong and all, she's cute, but she isn't mind blowing hot. all i have to say, is its all MAKE UP. she looks like any other asian girl and looks pretty average when her face isnt CAKED ON and on top of that she is the weakest dancer in kaba. she's so overrated.

people need to give more credit to jia and cindy cause theyre insanely talented.

Guest hyukiemylove

^

seriously.

jia and cindy are amazing

and i just watched kabas performance

and yuri messed up.

its like seriosuly.

and she gets all the glory?

Guest tsubomichan

^

how the hell did she get all the glory? o.o

**EDITS**

found episode 6 of Kaba Modern! <3333 :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2CIot1_UMqA

thanks ^-^

just watched it and i thought it was great!

it was so kawaii <3 i always adore KB's dance routines =)

i dont know what was so bad about this performance?

it was really good o.o

seriously, i think its ridiculous how everyone is giving her sooo much attention.

I think its mean that your saying its ridiculous just let the fans be. holy moly

its like you guys are jelous of Yuri or something, keep making up excuses and all that crap

to say stupid richard simmons about her -_-

Guest bichittybich
^

seriously.

jia and cindy are amazing

and i just watched kabas performance

and yuri messed up.

its like seriosuly.

and she gets all the glory?

yeah yuri is the worse dancer and everyone just likes her because she is pretty.

the other girls should be deserving the credit.

ive seen yuri mess up on so many performances.

GO JABBA!!!

Guest age_of_aquarius
I think its mean that your saying its ridiculous just let the fans be. holy moly

its like you guys are jelous of Yuri or something, keep making up excuses and all that crap

to say stupid richard simmons about her -_-

lol. whoa, calm down yuri fan. i'm just sayin' you guys are crediting her way too much on her appearance and not enough on her dancing. hell, what about jia and cindy? they are way more talented than yuri, yet they never get recognized for their talent.. If you've been watching the past few weeks episode of ABDC then you know that yuri has been off the past couple of performances. AND todays episode proved that she is the weakest dancer in kaba.

i'm not bashing yuri. we all know that yuri CAN dance.. but if it were a battle between her, jia and cindy.. shed be the first one to go

Guest thina

^hahah THANK YOU *bows down* i can't believe the weak "you're jealous" assumption got thrown in this :lol: i reeeally don't think the "yuri isn't a great dancer" and "she's the weakest dancer in kaba" comments are anywhere near bashing. she's not super horrible but jia and cindy are better and are UNDERRATED. yuri, although cute, DOES get too much attention when the other girls dance better than her. and this IS a dance competition...

oh please..

this has become a BASH YURI thread.

nobody said she's the most beautiful girl in the world. everyone thinks shes super cute. which she is. she is not UGLY.

but seriously people are going way out of hand ... its FRKCN annoying.... u dont have to think she's cute or pretty but u dont have to bash her like crazy.

i feel like asians are the worst critique of other asians. im just saying. they'll always be like look at SONGHYEGYO she's so much prettier than yuri!.. uhh okay? so random!

& you guys say its "NOT ABOUT LOOKS" & then bash her for her looks.

yeah she's not the BEST dancer but she's good.

she has charisma on stage. nobody said she's the best dancer.

so can we just STOP talking about yuri all together & talk about HOW RIGGED THIS STUPID SHoW IS? & its is SO RIGGED. kabamodern has a HUGEEEEEE fan base. huge. there's absolutley no way they can be in the bottom 2 when all of uc irvine is voting for them. lol

Guest PDURRR

i think jia is the strongest female in kaba, plus she's a huang ^_^

cindy is pretty too! like hella pretty but no one seems to care '________'

well who the hell dressed jc today hahah

i thought it sucked how breaksk8 got one night only from dreamgirls -___- i like that song but definately unfair

they could have used a song from rent...or maybe moulin rouge? hahah i don't know about that one i never seen the movie

today's mastermix sucks! lol the wannabe timbaland singer made the songs so bad lol U_U

i didn't really like todays episode

Guest alainachen_604
i'm not bashing yuri. we all know that yuri CAN dance.. but if it were a battle between her, jia and cindy.. shed be the first one to go

umm since when was this a solo act to have a battle with eachother? :unsure:

isnt it an suppose to be a group performance?

nobody said she's the most beautiful girl in the world. everyone thinks shes super cute. which she is. she is not UGLY.

but seriously people are going way out of hand ... its FRKCN annoying.... u dont have to think she's cute or pretty but u dont have to bash her like crazy.

har-har what she said <3 :D

&&

I wonder if anybody from ABDC goes on soompi :P

Guest age_of_aquarius
umm since when was this a solo act to have a battle with eachother? :unsure:

isnt it an suppose to be a group performance?

har-har what she said <3 :D

&&

I wonder if anybody from ABDC goes on soompi :P

i said IF it were a battle between them. obviously, you didnt understand my example. :rolleyes:

Guest surlespointes

Okay. Wow. First off I think Status Quo really did well tonight. When I heard they were inthe top two I was like, "Yeah this show is so rigged" but then their performance was their best one yet! And Jabba took it to the next level as usual. BreakS8 performance was their best too; it's a shame they had to go home. Kaba's routine was okay and I REALLY dont think Yuri should've cried because after that, Lil Mama seemed to try to take back her criticism. People mess up all the time when they're dancing.

Jeez, I hate it when the crowd boos JC. -_- He's probaby the most credible judge on the panel. He always points out stuff that I don't notice. I have to say that I agree with Lil Mama about one thing: with this show, we've been able to see different routines from the groups that they normally wouldn't do.

Guest hyukiemylove

^

how the hell did she get all the glory? o.o

i mean like.

people like arent like :o

like when Lil Mama was talking about her messup.

like and how yuri got back into it all the audience started clapping for support, which is good i guess.

but its annoying, like even when she does bad, she still gets attention.

i persoanlly just wish cindy and jia had more recognition.

Guest chll51

I just watched tonight episode and to be honest, Status Quo and Jabba totally killed it! THeir performance was freaking amazing. I couldn't stop staring. Lol. For Kaba, I expected more from them. As some people have already pointed out, Yuri did mess up their performance. They weren't in sync as a whole in this performance at all. Breaksk8 or however you spelled their name, did well for this performance but they were a bit slow. Then again, they are on skates so... it's hard... they should have realized that. Lol. Overall, they were all talented and deserve to win. lol.

Archived