Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

That's what it seems like everytime some gives Jabba or Kaba a con :rolleyes:

and yes people are being highly biased

Yea and the same goes for ya too everytime someone makes a con for SQ. Instead ya make it seem that we are being biased and "are not giving props where due."

So it goes back to what I said in my post. It goes down to what we like and disliked.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j o y spill!&;

Why is this thread so dramatic ?

I mean really, if someone states their opinion and you don't like it then ignore it.

Unless you really want to argue with that person for what, an entire page?

Whether or not it's rigged and whether or not you don't like a crew, all crews on the show should be given props for making onto the show, period.

We can complain all we want about a group not being able to dance, and if you have such a problem either get on the show yourself and show MTV what better dancing looks like, or you can sit in your computer chair and type it our here on soompi and start some arguments with others.

In my opinion, which has changed over the season:

LIC : Should still be on the show. They brought energy NO ONE came even close to bringing.

F&C : My favorite under dog ? I'm not sure what to call them, but they disappointed me most the time, but I still loved them and I loved their last performance. Plus I love Taeko x) <3 . And the prettiest girl I though in the show was Erin (Snapper Fysh) . I don't why . I just thought she was gorgeous xD. But Yuri's still the cutest to me xD.

BS8 : I honestly hated them in the beginning, but lately they've been ALOT better.

Jabba : I love Jabba, they have skills. They're so smooth when they dance.

Kaba : I think they can dance. The guys are good, and my favorite girl is Cindy. She's the best girl in Kaba imo. They get boring at times in their performances though. Well only in the thriller part, for me. The hand movement part was just so long !

SQ : I used to not like them because it seemed like they did more stunts than dancing, but the more they dance, they more I like them. And I absolutely adore Big Boy Jamal ! He's so cute and hilarious, haha.

Iconic : Never should have gone. But I guess they were too professional compared to people who like harder dancing than their style.

I have yet to watch the new one though, but mos tlikely I won't post here about it, haha.

Guest yoojini

JC was right how it was a difficult night for everyone. broadway IS tough, which is why i wasn't surprised nobody impressed me tonight. jabba was ok, but the rest were eh. i was shocked kaba was in the bottom 2 when i thought it was gonna be SQ battling against breaksk8 tonight. i never really liked SQ because they do too many stunts when this is a DANCE competition and they're not as solid and in sync like the last 2 standing groups. i was hoping the last 3 would be jabba, kaba, and LIC or iconic.

Agreed. You could tell right from the beginning that breaksk8 had a bad attitude towards their particular Broadway challenge. I feel that as a performer---and especially in a competitive show like this---no matter what challenges you are given, if you really want it, you have to "make" yourself feel positive about what ever you are given and work with it. I felt like breaksk8 really didn't give a richard simmons after they found out what they had to embody. They really just threw it all away so they deserved to be voted off. Really now, if we all knew they were going to throw such an opportunity away, I'm sure we would've given Fysh-n-Chyks another chance? Ugh, I'm just utterly disappointed...

Anywho, I've always felt like Kaba was a bit overrated and I've always known Yuri was Kaba's weakest link. 'Nuff said.

i concur.

even with the finale coming up, i'm not really feeling the "intensity" and frankly, i lost interest in the show last week.

like somebody said awhile back...just give jabba the title already. :rolleyes:

Guest Mz-Descamento86
Yea I guess a lot of people didnt vote for kaba.

Why do you automatically assume that im a kaba fan because i disagreed with you

Im a jabba fan at heart FYI.

where did i say that u were a fan? i used kaba and status as examples. i didnt point u out and say YOU THE KABA MODERN GROUPIE! lol

yeah everyone is biased. but my whole ordeal is to give crews credit when its deserved even if u cant stand their guts u cant take away if a crew killed a performance.

like for example my cousin shes a died hard filipino pride kaba modern groupie all the way and she couldnt stand iconic but she was like looking back iconic really did have some good performances.

everyone gets caught up in their favorite crews and such

Guest theskinnygirl

First off, I'm not a Yuri fan. I think she's pretty but it's obvious that she's the weakest link in Kaba Modern. She's too popular with the crowd which is why I'm not going to bother being one of people in HER crowd. lol. But anyway

people are complaining about people giving Yuri sympathy for her mistake but not for the others, but I personally think that the comments in this thread says otherwise... A LOT of people here aren't sympathetic towards her AT ALL. Instead, all I see are critical comments about her flaws and what not (and of course, her now, INFAMOUS 5 seconds crying scene).

About her crying, seriously....

Sometimes, you can't help it. Some people are more emotional than others. I personally give the girl a break and felt sorry for her. (I'd feel the same way if it was any other girl on the show).

I DID feel bad for the other girl group when they cried when they left too (so it's not like yuri's getting special treatment..)

I'm glad that Kaba's getting some criticism from the judge. MAYBE it'll motivate them... hopefully.

They did very sloppy this week, IMO.

Haven't see Jabba's yet....

Guest ShortaznGirl
no episodes seems to be up on youtube

but i managed to located the latest jabbawockeez dance in one of the facebook groups (the jabba + kaba one) if anyone is interested

me is interested. =D

Okay ima leave Yuri alone

..but how come it's okay to insult lil mama all the time but don't say anything bad about Yuri??

I'll state my opinion just like everyone else has been doing, but I'll leave Yuri alone

exactly even though i dislike lil mama it's not okay to be attacked for disliking a member of a crew that a lot of people up in here seem to fawn over and not be attacked for bashing lil mama. this thread is just a bunch of arguments. can i get some pictures of the crews please or something? lol anything but this argueing. and by the way

where's KevNish? He was a really active member of the thread and a huge jabba fan.

Guest Mz-Descamento86
Erin (Snapper Fysh) . I don't why . I just thought she was gorgeous

yeah she was gorgeous. she should have tried out for americas next top model lol she was hella tall!

Guest .moony.
after looking back at some previous pages in this thread .... i dont think you guys give SQ enough credits. They KILLED the stage tonight along with JABBA :]

As for Kaba, i'm sorry i have to say this i KNOW there's a lot of Kabba fans in here but seriously now, i don't see you guys feel pitty for Live in Colors or Iconic when they got negative feedback from the judges. :SHRUGS: and as for Yuri little crying scene ... SERIOUSLY NOW! i do think it's a bitttttttttttt overreacted. No doubt that they can't dance but overall through the entire show, i couldn't find an episode where i can go " yeahh they're the highlight of tonight show" oh & for some of Kaba'S fans ... sometime its make me wonder if you guys really into the group or just Yuri, herself? i don't find her "cute/pretty" at all with her DRAMATIC eyesliner and iam sorry, BUT compare to the other two girls in the group. she CAN'T dance at all and i do think that most of you don't give enough credits for Cindy and Jia. *SIGH*

just my two cent. if you don't like it, too bad.

LOL why did you have to make it sound so nasty XD Im not her fan and I dont like kaba that much but I felt bad for her as an audience because as a performer, she made a mistake today, let her group down, and couldn't help but cry. I dont think it was acting for sympathy.

And I think its obvious to everyone that the other two girls are better dancers.

Now that I've defended Yuri I bet a few people will start labeling me as Yuri's fan. Oh geez. lol

Guest tsubomichan
me is interested. =D

where's KevNish? He was a really active member of the thread and a huge jabba fan.

me to please ^-^

& yeh where is he? o.o

dont tell me hes gone lol

Guest Mz-Descamento86

what in da hell is lil mama talking about arms and arms and arms. im sorry get someone else for the summer episodes. get tina london, gigi torres, laurie ann gibson, mya, wade robinson somebody damn! lol

and shane says the same ishh over and over. what is wrong with him? i would think he be on point. but hes disappointed me in this series.

and JC is the only one giving negative feedback and crews need to hear this.

i hope for the summer series they have some mean judges on there lol b/c i feel like no one is really learning from their mistakes (why do i keep talking like this show isnt riggid lmao) but yeah.

and i think they should have the world theme for the summer series, b/c originally it was suppose to be world moves where different teams from around the world compete. cus if that was the case PHILIPPINE ALL STARS WOULD HAVE SHUT IT DOWN & ELECTRIK FROM THE WEST INDIES..brapppp! lol

thats NOT the point i was trying to make. what i was saying was that it seems like no one likes to give other crews credit even if you dont like them and cant stand their dancing style.

i mean hell i wasnt even a big fan of status or breaksk8 but last week breaksk8 killed it and i think status did a great job tonite. theres no need for ME to say oh they suck or i dont like them when i know inside they ripped it. thats all im trying to say, you can like who you like but dont be trying to act like yo ishh dont stink and not give the other crews credit <-- and that statement isnt going to anyone in particular thats just how i feel.

ok thats where your point has no back up. I like Kaba Modern, but they didn't do it for me this week. I'm not a fan of SQ but I still didn't see anything in their performance that appeal to me. So what you're saying that even though I don't like SQ routine this week then I still should give them props? Please. What ever happen to just having an opinion as to what we like and dislike?

For example if a person wasn't a fan of SQ and thought their performance was awesome this week and still bashed them, then thats wrong on their part. But for others, like me, who simply didn't find their routine good still have to give them props and credit? Are you serious?

Guest vividified

lol me wasting time on facebook searching for videos ;___;

kaba modern episode 6 http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=10037773487

JAbbawockeez episode 6 http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=8462398602

i honestly though the intro was better then all the dances o_0

link: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=8462398602

Guest hulie-oh
yeh we all realise but we just too eagar :P and mtv is slow

oh, haha, sounds good.

I'm a bit weird where I like to catch every second, even if it's just Mario Lopez saying one of his cheesy openers.

Guest Taylorism
Too many people bash on JC as soon as he critizes Jabba.

That is so annoying b/c Jabba isnt perfect.

Alittle criticism doesnt hurt only makes you better.

That's what i've been saying. I change the channel

every single time the audience starts booing at JC.

I don't want to hear it. It's like Jabbawockeez can

take the constructive criticisms better than they can.

Jabba understands that it's not personal.

Hmmm... i thought that since the majority of the contestants

got eliminated, the rest of the crews will have more time

alotted to do their routine. I want to see performances that

last longer than 1:15. Maybe they're saving it for the final.

Archived