Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

I know you probably don't care what I'm 'bout to say since I'm obviously biased for Yuri (and I'm pretty sure you're biased against, no offense),

but you wouldn't feel that great if you potentially stopped the dreams of your entire team in its tracks. (and even had your mistake pointed out on television)

And I 100% disagree that Jabba vs. SQ would be better.

I hope the finals are theme-less.

Just let the crews go all out!

Dont be dramtic Cripsy. She owuldnt have stopped their dreams at all. Most crews have messed up on the show and manged to move on with their dreams.

I hope the last episode has a REAL battle. No themes or choreographed stuff...just dancing.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol lil daddy probably got a warning from the producers for making yuri teary eye lol

but damn i sure in the hell do miss my 2 girls from live in color! they were some fierce richard simmons dancers! and i dont care if yall say all they did was booty dance. bianca and trilliane along with cindy and takeo were the best female dancers on that show!

i hope they bring all the groups back 4 the last episode to perform.

Preach it

dun worry Trillani and Bianca will be okay

btw why do people trip over Yuri's cuteness....I think Bianca and Taeko along with the rest of FIC was prettier :mellow:

Guest knickstorm

i mean damn i know yall have ur favorites but why cant yall just give people their props????

like i wasnt a big fan of fysh n chicks and i was mad as hell that they (well mtv riggid) for them to stay over live in color but i give takeo her props cus the flip over the fence was fierce that episode!

status killed it! and thats that. yuri messed up ok suck it up and get ready for next week. jabba the music and overall theme of the show made their performance boring. breaksk8 got a raw deal come on now some damn dreamgirls?? the suppose hip hop mix sounded like crap. at least everyone else had better mixes.

even if a team isnt ur favorite at least give them their props.

just from watching kaba even tho i thought it was boring 2nite cindy (my favorite from the team) the chick with the semi-curly hair i think she did a good job but overall as a group it was womp womp

im with you lucas are people that blinded that they cant even admit or give props to other groups even if its not ur favorite? i got a feeling its gonna be status and jabba like i said before u know its gonna be a boring battle between kaba and jabba. jabba will crush them b/c their moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diversed. at least with status we can see a bboy style/theme battle

there's no excuse for break sk8te........they have no one to blame except themselves.....their problem wasnt that they got a bad pick, if anything, more kids these days know the story of dreamgirls than grease..........break sk8te's problem is that at no point did any of their members say "hey guys, i just realized, it's broadway week, we're not doing any broadway" it doesnt matter what mix or show they got, they would've just ended up dancing and forgetting about broadway and would've gotten bounced out anyway.

even lil mama is getting tired of people saying things are rigged, she's even saying to the crews "you guys gotta stop believing we're giving you bad songs cause we're out to get you off the show" that's not word for word, but that's the gist of it.

Guest candiegurl25

hmm status did ok, I wouldnt exactly call them cheesy but the stunts get a litte old. You can only give so much when it comes to areobats (sorry if I spelled that wrong). Everyone knows Kaba and Jabba will be the top two, if not the show is rigged.

I so agree with the better themes. They have been a little ugh and blah lately also dont forget that judges favoritism has alot to do with the show :P

BTW, I just love Chrisitan, which means I love your siggy

EDIT: I have a quick question about Break sk8.. If you took the skates away would they be any good?

lol lil daddy probably got a warning from the producers for making yuri teary eye lol

but damn i sure in the hell do miss my 2 girls from live in color! they were some fierce richard simmons dancers! and i dont care if yall say all they did was booty dance. bianca and trilliane along with cindy and takeo were the best female dancers on that show!

i hope they bring all the groups back 4 the last episode to perform.

I actually saw some girls from Fysh n Chicks in the audience at the end. :rolleyes:

LIC should still be here....worse decision ever made on the show.

Guest MizzCee

Jabbawockeez was great!!!!..i like status quo performance too..and yea i saw Yuri mess up..but i thought break sk8 and status quo was gonna be in the bottom 2..but i was wrong....or maybe.. <_< hmmm

hmm status did ok, I wouldnt exactly call them cheesy but the stunts get a litte old. You can only give so much when it comes to areobats (sorry if I spelled that wrong). Everyone knows Kaba and Jabba will be the top two, if not the show is rigged.

I so agree with the better themes. They have been a little ugh and blah lately also dont forget that judges favoritism has alot to do with the show :P

BTW, I just love Chrisitan, which means I love your siggy

EDIT: I have a quick question about Break sk8.. If you took the skates away would they be any good?

Lol thank u Christian is awesome!

but yeh I think Breaksk8 will still be awesome

Guest knickstorm

mtv had to stir things up a little bit because had they put jabba against sq or breaksk8 dun deal they would have been safe for sure....same thing goes for kaba put up against breaksk8 or sq....in my opinion...take the two top crews, kaba & jaba put them against each other... and the bottom crews sq & breaksk8 against each other...

honestly... this episode kinda bored me... i was giving the benefit of the doubt for kaba might not making it because of what happened to live in color, BUT im glad they are still in the competition

im getting kinda fed up with the jabba fans booing jc... cuz honestly hes building tough skin on them...thats what you get when you are top team right now...more rides on ya

but overall we already have insight on who the top two crews will be so we'll just have to keep voting and see what happens...

and lil mama basically agreed with what JC said.......she just dont have the guts to be negative unless she hears shane and jc diss the group first

Guest candiegurl25

Everyone messes up some times or another. The only group that I havent caught a mistake with was Jabba. I love all the teams and give them all props cause I cant do any of that.

And of course LIC should still be on the show, i think they just pittied Fishin. THey say they let them stay because the tap, but the tap was sloppy and not that great. But thats just my opinion

EDIT: GAH I cant keep up with yall

Guest Mz-Descamento86

even lil mama is getting tired of people saying things are rigged, she's even saying to the crews "you guys gotta stop believing we're giving you bad songs cause we're out to get you off the show" that's not word for word, but that's the gist of it.

come on now of course lil daddy is gonna say that. my friend was telling me about how all these blogs and youtube videos are all of a sudden disappearing when someone even mentions the show being riggid. im glad soompi is a site that not too many people know about and you have to sign up for just to even look at the threads. but anyways breaksk8 did aight in my eyes.

oh btw i still think more kids know about grease then dreamgirls. i havent even seen the whole movie (dreamgirls, im not a big beyonce fan) but yeah schools are still doing that whole grease play thing.

there's no excuse for break sk8te........they have no one to blame except themselves.....their problem wasnt that they got a bad pick, if anything, more kids these days know the story of dreamgirls than grease..........break sk8te's problem is that at no point did any of their members say "hey guys, i just realized, it's broadway week, we're not doing any broadway" it doesnt matter what song they got, they would've just ended up dancing and forgetting about broadway and would've gotten bounced out anyway.

Oh Please, if you gave that to jaba who has all guys they would have gotten nailed for a poor performance. "Dream Girl" doesn't even come close to any of the other Broadway shows out there. They didn't pick there performance songs last week during MJ week but this week it was picked for them. So they were essentially screwed!

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I'm officially sick of Kaba. the slaughtered Thriller and they just completely screwed Grease. granted the only good crew this week was Jabba (they were just okay) and that the ONLY group who could've done this was Iconic. and what te hell was SQ doing? ew. and breakst8, well they even know they were bad. to me, Jabba would've been better if their music was a bit faster.

Oh Please, if you gave that to jaba who has all guys they would have gotten nailed for a poor performance. "Dream Girl" doesn't even come close to any of the other Broadway shows out there. They didn't pick there performance songs last week during MJ week but this week it was picked for them. So they were essentially screwed!

Yeh they got set up definetly

thas messed up

Guest alainachen_604

Preach it

dun worry Trillani and Bianca will be okay

btw why do people trip over Yuri's cuteness....I think Bianca and Taeko along with the rest of FIC was prettier :mellow:

uh honestly NOoO. maybe its just your opinion :sweatingbullets:

Yuri is DEF. much prettier then those girls haha

Guest candiegurl25

GOD I just forgot that today was thursday and that is why I was getting lost in the conversation. I completely missed tonights episode of ABDC. yeah well i got to leave this forum or i wont want to watch the show cause ill already know what happens... it was fun while it lasted

Guest thina

your thoughts is an opinion too :) works both ways

i thought taeko was adorable :wub:

....uh yeh its my opinion

I think even Jia is prettier than Yuri but this is a dance contest not a beauty contest so I'll be quiet

Status vs Jabba ftw

I'm officially sick of Kaba. the slaughtered Thriller and they just completely screwed Grease. granted the only good crew this week was Jabba (they were just okay) and that the ONLY group who could've done this was Iconic. and what te hell was SQ doing? ew. and breakst8, well they even know they were bad. to me, Jabba would've been better if their music was a bit faster.

Your being harsh and not giving credi where it's due. I knwo you are partial to Jabba but atleast give credit where ti is due. Jabba alogn with most of the crews did ok. SQ and Jabba made me smile this week but not get excited.

what you just said is your opinion as well. both of ya'll have different opinions on who is prettier. no need to compete on who's prettier <_<

Archived