Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fakeplastictrees

I think everyone knew that breaksk8 were leaving...

but wtf.. DREAMGIRLS to a group of guys? -__-;

i think i'm one of the few that actually likes breaksk8 o_o

TOTAL BS!! WTF?!?! Why was BSK8 and SQ put together?! I love SQ but I really expected them to be in the bottom 2.....I'm baffled! I dont get it. Everyone talks about Kabba and Jabba all the time...I'm really shocked. I think the show is trying to shake things up and not make it so predictable.

Moving on...the challenged kinda sucked :tongue2:

SQ: The things that stood out for me was the Head walk (or w/e its called) and the chair thing (thought that was cute). Overall: Ok-Good

Jabbawockeez: The things that stood out for me was the car part, the guy who slid on his head into a freeze (one on the right) and the end was cute. Overall: Good

Kaba Modern: Not their best but the thing I liked was the locking (which they got from last week's episode when Jabba did it). Yea Yuri messed up but everyone does so keep it going (didn't notice it till Lil Mama mentioned it). Overall: Ok (for me)

BreakSk8: I liked the shirt part (reminds me of SQ). Everything near the ending was cool. Overall:Ok-Good

Atleast Breaksk8 is gone...They came a long way though. Good for them.

BTW Iconic would have KILLED this.

Lil Mama confused me.... :blink:

Guest hunnybunny

Wow.

Who's idea was it to do a Broadway show? One of the most awkward and boring episodes of the competition.

Complete shocker on the bottom 2 though. Poor Yuri - the mistakes are not gonna help the haters who are putting the "worst dancer of the group" title on her.

Guest Mz-Descamento86
The show is rigged, the bottom 2 was BS and Br8sks was set up. DREAMGIRLS seriously??

i know right???

im still pissed about yuri crying but then lil daddy trying to take back what she said. but she talked maddd poop lol @ takeo on last week's episode and she didnt bust out crying lol

wow just wow

Guest fakeplastictrees
i know right???

im still pissed about yuri crying but then lil daddy trying to take back what she said. but she talked maddd poop lol @ takeo on last week's episode and she didnt bust out crying lol

wow just wow

the whole time I was reading your post I was wondering who lil daddy was.. lol :lol:

can't believe yuri cried.. lol -__-

Guest alainachen_604
YESS! i'm seriously so happy. congrats to kaba modern!!

oh thank goodness you said that -_-

how the frigg did status quo get in the TOP 2?

wahh the show is rigged :lol:

their MJ dance wasn't even good rawrr~ this better not

happen next week <_<

GOO KABA MODERN! <3

..ummm honestly it needs to be a Jabba vs Status battle

They murdered it, this will probably place them in the final and tonight people need to shut up about the flipping and stuff

they killed it

they are probably one of the most memorable groups

East vs West please!!!

we don't need drama queens in the final battle

Jabba vs Status will be so much better

Yuri needs to suck it up!

Omg when Lil Mama was talking about Yuri, I knew the tears was coming. Then she started to cry and it made me sad. Overall it was ok show. Nothing to spectacular.

gosh i was so nervous when mario about announced the result...im so happy for 2 of my top crews stay...Goooooo!!!!! jabba and kaba. awww guy dont blame yuri,i mean theyre in bottom 2 before and its ok to cry cuz she feel she might affect her whole team.wow i didnt notice her mistake until lil mama point it out.all my friends cheers for kaba and jabba too kekekek,but over all im happy.

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

poor kaba. poor yuri. but they had a good performance. jabba was AWESOME.

and i actually liked breaksk8's performance this week :(

Guest Mz-Descamento86
..ummm honestly it needs to be a Jabba vs Status battle

They murdered it, this will probably place them in the final and tonight people need to shut up about the flipping and stuff

they killed it

they are probably one of the most memorable groups

East vs West please!!!

we don't need drama queens in the final battle

omg that would be sooo dope! come on now die hard kaba fans yall know it would be a boring competition between jabba and kaba. i mean they already showed us that their not that diversed when it comes to dancing.

and status quo can dance, the flips are just their signature i mean do u see them when they juke? their juking is MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! so illmatic with it!

Guest onetwothuy

How did they not catch the BreakSk8 mistake at the end...?

I mean....

Okayy, I'm being really biased. -_-

....This show is rigged, but I'm watching because of Kaba Modern.

Lil' Daddy. LOL. I'm still laughing.

How did Status Quo get to the top 2?

I mean, I like them...but still...

Oh goshh, I didn't notice Yuri messing up either...

asjflkjasdlfjasdfljasfd

I so mad.

Guest theskinnygirl
gosh i was so nervous when mario about announced the result...im so happy for 2 of my top crews stay...Goooooo!!!!! jabba and kaba. awww guy dont blame yuri,i mean theyre in bottom 2 before and its ok to cry cuz she feel she might affect her whole team.wow i didnt notice her mistake until lil mama point it out.all my friends cheers for kaba and jabba too kekekek,but over all im happy.

That's why, sometimes, you can't judge a performance you see on T.V. It might have a different "feel" when you watch it in real life with more dimensions... and a wider view.

There are SOO many times when some sick moves are looked passed by the audience because the freaken camera couldn't catch it.

But crapness. Things aren't looking good for Kaba Modern.

I kind of want the final two to be Kaba and Jabba. :(

I know if its not them two as the final two, I won't enjoy the show all that much anymore.

Honestly though, Yuri is the weakest dancer out of the 6 members of Kaba... so her mistake is probably going to leave a permanent mark on people's mind....

Guest 143namil

yea.. i think everybody knew breaks8 goin hommmmmmmmme. next.. kick them status quo out. they stink! all their performances are so stinkin cheesy. guys.. GO VOTE! KEEP JABA MODERN IN THE TOP 2!

poor yuri.. :( stupid lil mama(daddy). her comments make no sense.. they sound like it's going to be criticism but it turns out to be a compliment.. what the heck is wrong with her? i used to like her.. BEFORE SHE BECAME JUDGE.. err "judge" i should say.

btw.. what the heck was j.c wearing tonight. it was so... interesting(aka gross! )

Archived