Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ariel_Elizabeth

i think breaksk8 did awesome! i've seen tony do that stuff at my home rink ( which is his home rink also ) and he has done that move before but he has never brought it around his head like he did. so iwa svery impressed!!

Guest mayva

jeff nguyen and rynan of the jabbawockeez are hot, my sister just told me that rynan is married... i'm amaze, he look so young. the jabbawockeez are a bunch of talented guys, i never get bored watching them.

Guest yoojini

i was thrilled the teams had more dancing time last night to MJ's songs.^^

i totally agree~ as i was rewatching tonite's performance (like 5-8x HAHAH~), i notice that jabbawockeez did something different, and something that wasn't typical-jabba style, y'know? the whole old school MJ moves, the crotch-grabbing, and the thrusting :lol: the little things they do in the performance just TELLS (ex: when that electric guitar was heard, one of them swung their arm like as if they were playing). that's why i became such a hardcore fan B) as much as i really like kaba modern, some of the moves they do are recycled from performances i've seen of them before. i do hope jabbawockeez takes this, they're more impressive in my opinion~

here's some GIFs i made from before and some from tonite's episode. enjoy~! ^0^

http://i26.-/b9b254.gif

i agree with everything you said about jabba and kaba and those are the reasons why i prefer jabba over kaba.

ahhh, i love it when groups are diverse like them.

DAMN, that gif is HOT! *runs off to go rewatch it*

Guest esmiux

Kaba Modern, okay I may get killed but I just don't see the big deal

and I really did not like there version of Thriller except for the arm movement part

and the girls in that group still cannot dance.

You know i understand everyone has favs. but we can take off credit for what they do.

maybe you don't like them, but saying the girls can't dance? give me a break.

I don't think the girls are being an obstacle to show their skills, i just think they need to step out of their comfort zone a bit and take more risks. The girls can dance for sure they have show, but i think they need to think of the girls as crew members instead of 'she-crew members. LOL idk if i make sense here is hard to explain XD

I like Kaba's style a lot, as well as Jabba's but i think these two groups set the bar too high and we expect a lot from them.

Sorry to say but Fysh was owned by breaks8, even though, i'm still not impress about them and i think they are being kind of overreated with the underdog thing going on.

I agree with JC, i expect a lot of energy from Kaba, i think the coreography was fun and at least they tried to twist it a lot more. They were pretty creative and i must give them props for that, after all thriller is such a huge song is hard not to think of zombies and such. They twisted the song's signature movement and owned, that must be worth something right? =3

You know i understand everyone has favs. but we can take off credit for what they do.

maybe you don't like them, but saying the girls can't dance? give me a break.

It's not about favorites

the girls in Kaba Modern cannot dance IMO I am sorry

especially Yuri.

The guys are what keep them looking good

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

^ as much as I really like Kabba, I feel the same way about Yuri too.

Sometimes you can see in the performances where it's off sync. However the cameraman seems to luuuuv her though. Almost every possible single shot is of Yuri

It's not about favorites

the girls in Kaba Modern cannot dance IMO I am sorry

especially Yuri.

The guys are what keep them looking good

It's a little harsh to say the girls can't dance. Can you do half the moves they can?

It's a little harsh to say the girls can't dance. Can you do half the moves they can?

....No

but I am not into the type of dance that they do

I do different dancing from that, they probably can't do the things I can do.

I don't have the opportunity to dance as much as I would like, but I do dance.

But just because I don't prefer there dancing isnt the reason why I don't think they can dance just to clarify

Honestly I don't see why people are getting so upset at me saying they can't dance

it's just my opinion gee whiz. It's not like I'm forcing anyone to agree

I don't see anyone jumping down anyone elses throats when people insult breaksk8

and when we were all insulting Femme 5 in the beginning it was fine right? good lord. :rolleyes:

We gonna debate the show, just like people in here think others can't dance

I don't think the girls in Kaba can dance and I stand by it.

....No

I don't have the opportunity to dance as much as I would like.

But just because I don't prefer there dancing isnt the reason why I don't think they can dance just to clarify

Honestly I don't see why people are getting so upset at me saying they can't dance

it's just my opinion gee whiz.

I don't see anyone jumping down anyone elses throats when people insult breaksk8

and when we were all insulting Femme 5 in the beginning it was fine right? good lord. :rolleyes:

Femme 5 lacked the technical dance skill needed to keep them in the show.

You really can't say the same about Kaba... they are extremely technical

^ as much as I really like Kabba, I feel the same way about Yuri too.

Sometimes you can see in the performances where it's off sync. However the cameraman seems to luuuuv her though. Almost every possible single shot is of Yuri

no offense to the other girls in kaba modern but yuri is pretty hot lol..

i did notice that she was a lil off or late with some of the moves and she does smile a lot while she dances haha..cute :P

but..the guys in kaba modern are awesome....they could win the competition if the girls could step it up..the girls are the weak link in the group.

i saw status quo..they sucked..all they do is run and jump and flip around..they're like a big hollywood movie..lots of flash, no substance. breaksk8te..goddamnit..just leave already lol..i'm tired of the gimmicks..altho they pulled off some good moves tonite..fish and chicks suck. glad they're gone lol.

the performance by jabbawockeez yesterday was probably the best performance from the whole show..j.c. said it best..they had a lil bit of everything....and they had a lot of fun..and the routine was a lot of fun to watch =)..good song lol

kaba modern..lol..if there was a dance battle between kaba modern and jabbawockeez, who would win? that should answer ur question as to who is the better crew..a good crew has no weak links.

....No

I don't have the opportunity to dance as much as I would like.

it's just my opinion gee whiz.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....

There is no way that kaba modern could have made it this far if the girls couldn't dance.POINT BLANK. By saying that the guys been holding the group together is just b.s. If they girls couldn't dance then the judges would have voice their opinion and said that they can't dance. America would have voice their opinion by not voting for them. But since they are always in the top 3 what does that say about the girls not being able to dance? Just because their style of dancing is different then yours doesn't mean they can't dance.

Femme 5 lacked the technical dance skill needed to keep them in the show.

You really can't say the same about Kaba... they are extremely technical

Your missing the point

All I'm saying that it was okay to speak our opinions on Femme 5 but

I can't give a con on Kaba Modern? :rolleyes: earlier I had my issues with Status Quo

but that didnt seem to be a problem.

I agree they are techinical, but from what I see the girls have no rhythm

when they performed "Wall to wall" the girls did not do well IMO, it looked like they were struggling, without there isolations the girls are not good dancers to me

I'll just leave it at that

and as you can see, the poster above has stated his/her opinion on Status Quo

but I don't see anyone chewing there head off.

Guest Special Kay

the thing about kaba modern all the isolations that they do is very hard and great but i personally would like to see them do other stuff too and not rely so heavily on that.

my favorite on the show is jabbawockeez because they seem to do all types of dance well .... and btw they totally killed last night's performance. :P

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....

There is no way that kaba modern could have made it this far if the girls couldn't dance.POINT BLANK. By saying that the guys been holding the group together is just b.s. If they girls couldn't dance then the judges would have voice their opinion and said that they can't dance. America would have voice their opinion by not voting for them. But since they are always in the top 3 what does that say about the girls not being able to dance? Just because their style of dancing is different then yours doesn't mean they can't dance.

I take u didnt read my reply carefully where I stated

"Just because they don't do the type of dance I like isnt the reason I don't think they can dance"

I just don't think they can dance. If that was the case I would diss Breaksk8, Jabbawockeez, Enigma and I would have definetly hated Iconic..whom I adored.

Yall gonna have to call me Denial Danielle because that's just how I feel.

Speaking of Enigma

I was really upset when they left, I didnt have a chance to discuss here because of my leave of absence last month, but that was terrible and they should still be here.

Guest 143namil

haha my friends and i hella cracked up when kevin threw off the jackets and one of them landed on phil

poor phil, he's such a great dancer though

definitely doing a great job repping the 91SICKNESS

HAHA I LOVED THAT PART!! i loved how he jsut paused there after the jacket fell on top of him. it was so cute :D

Anyway.. i dunno why peopel thoguth kaba wasn't taht great.. i actualyl thougth they did better than jaba. and someone said the girls in kaba cant dance? i have to admit.. yuri's always teh one who's liek a split second off (allt he time)... but the other girls are realllllly good. they're always on time.

phi is cute. i think ALL of them are cute.

blah.. i still don tlike status quo taht much.

overall.. the performances were good but i STILL HATE MTV'S THEMES. i wisht ehy'd pick a more entertaining theme.

and all thoe people who comment about "what does lil mama/jc know bout dance?" i mean.. even if u'r not a professional dancer.. cant u guys tell if soemone's off or if soemthign doesn't look that great? i dunno. hehe

but anyway.. I LOVE JABBAWOCKEEZ!~

Guest alainachen_604

LMFAOO THIS WEEK WAS UBERLY CUTE! :D

love michael jackson.

start off with Jabba holy crap I loved their locking it was so sick and they kept thrusting it was funny and really entertaining

I thought they were better then kaba this week but I still adore Kaba more <3333

Kaba was great too! they got thrilller :lol:

I thought it was gonna be better but it was alright

the hand and finger work was sooo awesome ^_^

&& the laughing this was so cute haha

GOO KABA MODERN!

....No

I don't have the opportunity to dance as much as I would like, but I do dance.

it's just my opinion gee whiz. It's not like I'm forcing anyone to agree

I take u didnt read my reply carefully where I stated

"Just because they don't do the type of dance I like isnt the reason I don't think they can dance"

I just don't think they can dance. If that was the case I would diss Breaksk8, Jabbawockeez, Enigma and I would have definetly hated Iconic..whom I adored

Oh your meant 'their' instead of there. Couldn't quite understand your grammer. :crazy:

By you saying that " they can't do the things I do" is just a little too much and arrogant. You don't know their potential and talent. Who are you to say what their capabilities are? Maybe they have a vendetta behind their performances. Maybe they want to show America ( or people like you) that there are other forms and style of dancing other than your typical dance routine and still make it look good. Just please I know you have your opinions and all but you just can't simply hide the fact that they are always in the top 3. I guess they are always up there cause they can't dance right? Right...

Oh your meant 'their' instead of there. Couldn't quite understand your grammer. :crazy:

By you saying that " they can't do the things I do" is just a little too much and arrogant. You don't know their potential and talent. Who are you to say what their capabilities are? Maybe they have a vendetta behind their performances. Maybe they want to show America ( or people like you) that there are other forms and style of dancing other than your typical dance routine and still make it look good. Just please I know you have your opinions and all but you just can't simply hide the fact that they are always in the top 3. I guess they are always up there cause they can't dance right? Right...

You must feel mighty important correcting my grammar

2nd, I said "Probably couldnt" why don't you stop being a selective reader

it was just an example.

Who is trying to hide the fact they are in the top 3? I never said they didnt deserve it

....hold on scratch everything I said, I won't sit and argue with some Kaba Modern fangirls

I say my opinions on every group and I have cons about all of them...why do you only get upset because I say something about Kaba Modern? why is it so obsolete when I point something out about one particular group?

Archived