Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abstractmistress
I like Kaba Modern's style more actually and I dont find it boring its always awesome

and the beats they dance to are always super sick. ^_^

love kaba. <3

The 4th episode, Kabba most def owned Jabba...

but still, i love Jabba all the way =)

i feel bad for kabba, because they dont get credited as much as they really should =/

Guest thina
^This Wednesday they are going to be on it.

So I heard dun from the blog

i can't wait, i hope they perform :D

i feel bad for kabba, because they dont get credited as much as they really should =/

actually, a lot of people think kaba modern are hella good, that's why their fanbase is so big. plus, the judges don't really say much negative criticism about them, JC has said more for jabba's. plus, kaba is hella credited for their ISO's :D

I think Status and Jabbawockeez are gonna be in the face-off finale, I like kabba buhh.. their dance is very technical, thats why its kinda boring.

kaba modern has great choreography, and they're great dancers~ but like people have said, there's many west coast groups that dances just like them (groups like pac modern, gen2, 909, SF funkanometry, the camp & CSLA locking team, marvelous motion <---who are from houston). i can see why you say that, since i've seen many groups like them (i still like them though ^_^). that's why jabbawockeez hella stands out for me. not only is their creativity and talent impressive, but how precise and crisp their dimestopping is.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

i dont think its going to be jabba vs kaba in the end. like someone else said MTV is gonna catch everyone off guard and probably throw in status quo vs jabba.

i mean we all saw last week show which im still currently pissed off about! :tongue2:

but i heard at the end of the show that all the crews including iconic and live in color are going to go on tour during the summer time

im starting to honestly believe that the show is setup. ok i heard that those notepads that the judges have already has stuff written on them and its clips and sections of slo-mo videos that they wanna see. you notice how everytime JC and them be like oh can we get a slo-mo of the...and he looks down and reads which clip to show lol

kaba modern has great choreography, and they're great dancers~ but like people have said, there's many west coast groups that dances just like them (groups like pac modern, gen2, 909, SF funkanometry, the camp & CSLA locking team, marvelous motion <---who are from houston). i can see why you say that, since i've seen many groups like them (i still like them though ). that's why jabbawockeez hella stands out for me. not only is their creativity and talent impressive, but how precise and crisp their dimestopping is.

i agree also. thats what me and my friends were talking about cus we dance also. and no were not hating i actually have a lot of respect for them. but everybody on the west side is dancing like them tho. everyone and yes the crews from houston..soreal/marvelous motion i saw them at boogiezone event at UCLA and yes texas have some dope squads also.

another thing that i notice people off of youtube talking about is that kaba doesnt really dance to "hip hop" music but like techno/house type of music. i would like to see a routine with them dancing to music like live in color or status quo..just to see what they would do and how they would dance :blush:

Guest Mz-Descamento86
Kevin Brewer is 31 and the other jaba members are 23-26 LOL

yeah hes "old" but hes dope and he doesnt look his age! jai from kaba is 24 and she doesnt look like it either!

did yall know the girl from live in color trilliane the girl who spoke at the end of last week performance is a firefighter? :w00t:

Guest baby--s

maybe they did watch a prerecorded one of the crews but in the end, doesn't is still all come back down to America's votes? lolll

Still loving KABA MODERN!!!

Jabba's sick too!

Guest bhebie9

I love Jabbamodern ROFL XD

Ben Chung used to be in Kaba modern :X

But I gotta say, Kaba modern raised the bar too high that everyone expects them to just get better every time they perform, but they haven't shown anything new to people. :X I do love them... compared to the rest of the other crews (except for jabbawockeez), they're damn dope.

Guest back-sue

does anyone know the first song from the kaba modern's "weird science" dance (episode 4)?

would be greatly appreciated. <3

Guest tsubomichan

kaba modern all the wayyy <33 i still cant stop watching their latest performance. :P

its too good! and addicting I put it on my ipod HAHAs

Archived