Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest babiixplicit

jabbbawockeezz ! (: are like freakin smooth dances ! i think .. the last three will be

jabbawockeez, kaba modern and live in color, because their all fast dancers and they dance to

lots of types of songs, and got like all impressive things from the judges (:

well, i hope those three do make it, their so interesting to watch ! XD

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love jabbbawockeez!! :]

I love how they start off a new routine with how they ended, I never realized till I read it online and watched the compilation last night, they're awesome<3

I also love Kaba Modern and Status Quo.

Guest stephaniemsja18

my sister introduced me to this show

man the dances they do are hecka crazy

especially kaba modern and jabbawockeez

and status quo's dance in ep. 3 was cool too

Guest smile-jw

I find him to be quite the character that Lawrence. He is really cute, and I think it was the 1st episode where JC totally butchered his ego when he said "The three girls breaking", I found that comment to be a pretty hard blow. He was clearly not one of the "girls" breaking. He took it pretty well since in the next episode, he laughed it off.

Yea, Hahaha I totally agree with you. I seriously wondered how they could mistake him as a girl when they found every single flaw the other groups made. My reaction was just kinda like ..."WHAT? -_-". All the guys in Kaba are dorks. XD Very cute.

Although I am SUPER BIASED towards Kaba Modern, It does kinda make me angry when the judges dont tell them their flaws. I mean, I'm not even the judge, but I can see some mistakes in each performence. D: Hah, It seems like the judges dont play attention to Kaba that much. -_-

Guest vana117724

jabba... i love them now.

lol i always look forward to them but they are kinda weak this weak.

i think jabba is really great.

and they were in step 2??

Guest steph*funny

here's a compilation video of jabbawockeez's first 3 performances. you can see how they start their performances in the pose/stance/position they ended the previous week's performance with. i rarely use this word but, SO DAMN SIIICK~!!! makes me wonder how they're gonna move on from the famous 'superman' pose next week. i'm excited, JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY B):w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkKr6o5mrt4

What the frickkk, that's so awesome. I never noticed.

I think Mike from Kaba is pretty cute (: And Rynan from Jabba too. xD

Guest tenshiii0ox

Live in Color was really sloppy this week. The only highlight of their performance is the jacket-exchanging part. The hat exchanging was extremely messy. They could've tightened that one, and also, when the two on the far right were doing the ballet, they were off-sync. That threw the performance off. Nothing impressive about this one. Jabbawockeez. Could've done better. Honestly, they surprise me every week, but today, I was very disappointed. I didn't feel the power I should've felt from them. Come one. Lean with it. Rock with it. Ehh. I don't know. I agree with JC. JW were a bit lazy this week. People should stop hating JC just because he's actually providing the groups with constructive criticism. Break Sk8s. Tony always messes up. He broke the flow when they were moving to the left. Kaba Modern was kind of weak in terms of power, but this crew did the best so far. Last week, I felt sour about their MV remake performance, but today, the members regained my positive perspective of them. Creative choreography. FyshN'Chicks were... they did do a whole better than last year, but their moves were definitely sloppy. They weren't in sync, the rewind wasn't mastered, and so on and so forth.

Guest green*tea

Jabbawockeez!

I love 'em all the way & support them all the way. They are smooth

& I love how the start with the end of their last dance. Awesome!

Ionic is gone already@?!

I think they are unique in their own broadway style....I guess people who watch this don't appreciate this style of dancing..

Blah, it's always the same groups in the bottom 4

Guest cindel25

I really like Jabbawockeez and I hope they win.

I think for the next season, they should have professional dance judges. I can't respect JC's opinions knowing his background and he can't give constructive criticism that well. What has Lil Mama done lately?

Guest j6a3d7e

JABBAWOCKEEZ = HOTNESS ...

earlier someone mentioned if one of the guys in JABBA was a backup dancer in "Paris By Night"

YES! i noticed dat too .. its RYNAN PAGUIO - -->MY favorite !!!

he was also in Nelly Furtado's "Turn Off the Lights" music video =)...it was one of his first jobs...there's a nice shot of him in slow motion doin' a bboy pose...

Guest KooZyAnn

JABBAWOCKEEZ = HOTNESS ...

earlier someone mentioned if one of the guys in JABBA was a backup dancer in "Paris By Night"

YES! i noticed dat too .. its RYNAN PAGUIO - -->MY favorite !!! my dad is obsessed wit Paris By Night we hav

a collection of PBN dvds.. i dont see him dancin for PBN anymore though

l0l i knew he looked familar. he's so cute OMO hehe

Ooo..Which perf has he been in? My mom has a pretty big collection too. lol

Guest tinatran_

my favorites are iconic, kabba and jabba. but ICONIC LOST! TT____TT it sucks cause i liked them more than all the others cause of their unique style.

anywho, didn't jabba win? i was assuming that because they were in step up 2. (y)

Archived