Angel Of Mine

MzImperfectshun

Originally by Monica
DONE IN ONE SHOT.

THIS SONG IS QUITE OLD. THIS IS ONLY A ROUGH DRAFT, I WILL RE-DO THIS SONG.

I DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG BEFORE SINGING IT, I JUST SANG IT THE WAY I REMEMBERED. HAHA. SORRY FOR THE LITTLE ADDED NOISES. MY MIC IS CRAPPY. MY HOUSE IS VERY CHAOTIC TOO RIGHT NOW. LOL.

I SOUND RLY NASALLY. O_O

SOUNDCLICK

PLEASE C/C!

I NEED ALL CRITICISMS I CAN GET SO I CAN TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER THE NEXT TIME.

THANKS! ^___^

Guest itrayya

i like this song too.

im glad you sang it.

yah.

you do sound nasally,

but your voice is good, so i dont think that matters.

your start was really clear and really neat.

i like that.

all in all, i liked it.

your voice is good.

keep it up.

hope to hear more.

go girl!

i like your sound.... you've got this smokyness to your voice, but since you've got a high toned voice, it's different.... IN A GOOD WAY!! :D

Guest LDYxCR1STAL

i really hope this doesn`t insult you, but personally i`m a big britney fan and you have a singin` voice/style that`s similar to hers (:

like...if britney sang this song instead of monica, this is what it would probably sound like. :D

Guest JESSCHOI

i really hope this doesn`t insult you, but personally i`m a big britney fan and you have a singin` voice/style that`s similar to hers (:

like...if britney sang this song instead of monica, this is what it would probably sound like. :D

i completely agree. you have a cute voice though!

good job.

LOL. DON'T WORRY. I'LL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT. ^__^ THANK YOU!

i completely agree. you have a cute voice though!

good job.

HAHA. I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE I SOUND NOTHING LIKE MONICA, BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I'M TO BRITNEY EITHER. LOL. BUT THANK YOU. ^__^

You do sound like Brit-Brit. LOL Sounds good i luv this song. you sang it nicely.

LOL. THANK YOU. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME PPL HAVE TOLD I SOUND A LITTLE LIKE BRITNEY. HAHA.

IT'S ONLY A ROUGH DRAFT THO. I WILL EVENTUALLY DO ANOTHER WHEN I'M NOT SICK WITH A SORE THROAT. LOL.

WE'LL SEE HOW IT'LL SOUND THEN. ^___^

Archived