~*"LIKE A MAN - FLY TO THE SKY"*~

Guest Ninja1

Guest Ninja1
plus DBSK's Asuwa Kuru Kara and Eternal
Helloooo!!! Im all better from myy bad cold from a week ago and I did a cover of Like a Man by Fly to The Sky!! Hope u guys enjoy it i really worked hard on it !! Also i got 2 more songs done DBSK's Asuwa Kuru Kara and Eternal!! Enjoy!! Pls listen to them and advice and comments are really appreciated!!! Thank you!! ~SOUNDCLICK~ -Ron ^^

Guest sutafairu

I've only listened to Asu Ha Kuru Kara and Eternal, so here's my comments on those. ^^v It was quite good! I really liked how you added your own adlibs to the chorus area! And I also thought that you pulled off Xiah's part near to the end well.

Some suggestions! I noticed that you're off pitch at times, and also some of your pronounciation of some of the words could be better. Keep on singing! ^^v

Guest geneyoonit

dood.. amazing! especially the really high falsesetto part @ the end!!

there are some parts where u tend to go flat at the end of phrases.. but other than that, its great! :D

Guest Ninja1

dood.. amazing! especially the really high falsesetto part @ the end!!

there are some parts where u tend to go flat at the end of phrases.. but other than that, its great! :D

Thanks Gene!!

Guest <<Yohan>>

good job ronnie kun! my fav was the ftts one^^ u did great on it

for asu wa kuru kara..well i like more our duet version xDDDD

but either way u did fine ^^

keep up the good work

Guest xsk0410x

i like how you dont try to imitate hwanhee~ it seems like youre having a hard time reaching some of the high notes and you seem to be off key at times... but that happens to everybody~ anyways nice job

Guest Ninja1

It seems like for many songs you sing on here, your biggest problem is pronunciation. What nationality are you by any chance? You seem to have the basics down, but your pronunciation affects the overall listen of your clips.

Yah Im not Korean Im Flip soo haha i know i got issues with pronounciations and stuff but im trying to work on it ^^"

Guest twinkle_l0ve

WAAAA i love this^^;;

"like a man" was soo good xD

asuwakurukara was good too~

ahhh i love your voice x]

Archived