[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shuky
HAHAHHA i have been trying to figure out what was he saying and tried to make some link. but in the end i cant figure it out on my own.

soo.... lOLL i recorded down the convo o my mic and i sent it to my korean friend in korea.

and she was like : is this some thing from a drama my dear LOL.

i was rewatching episode 4 for the 10th time yesterday.

Liquidfir, you are the most dedicated fan of Spotlight, if not THE No. 1 fan!! Everybody, she's the champion and Shirley is the guru!! *standing ovation. BTW, Shirley, where are you??

Haha...I would say the advantage of their office romance is that productivity level at work will shoot up since they need to impress and no matter how tired, they will not drag their feet to work!! Can you imagine, you actually look forward to work!! Amazing!! Ha! But, I'm spouting non-sense since I'm twiddling my thumbs here waiting for the download to finish, which is at non-existence speed!!! :(

Jumps in joy... dancing. LOLLLLL

Liquidfir, you are the most dedicated fan of Spotlight, if not THE No. 1 fan!! Everybody, she's the champion and Shirley is the guru!! *standing ovation. BTW, Shirley, where are you??

Haha...I would say the advantage of their office romance is that productivity level at work will shoot up since they need to impress and no matter how tired, they will not drag their feet to work!! Can you imagine, you actually look forward to work!! Amazing!! Ha! But, I'm spouting non-sense since I'm twiddling my thumbs here waiting for the download to finish, which is at non-existence speed!!! :(

HAHAHHA i dont know if i am considered a dedicated fan. more like i am obsessed LOLLL.

office romance.... gawddddddd. i wanna see them in love. cant wait for it to happen though.

LOLL who do think will fall in love with who first?

HAHHAHA i say itz gonna be taeseok who will fall for woojin 1st. LOL>

then maybe by then...

he will torture her less LOL

i wanna fast forward to weds and thurs.... o.0||||

^ I'm thinking it will be TS falling in love with WJ first too ^_^

That should be fun to watch, heehee

LOLLL yeah i need my "taeseok sees woojin flips her long hair and he thinks gosh she is damm beautiful" moment. LOLLL

LOLLL yeah i need my "taeseok sees woojin flips her long hair and he thinks gosh she is damm beautiful" moment. LOLLL

ha ha No kidding. That scene would be awesome cause Taeseok is such a professional tight person. I guess Taeseok will likely fall of WooJin. He feel pity for Woo Jin and gave her that assignment.

Guest zacey
I found ep 3.

thanks for the info about ep 4 and the link. I cannot acces the TSXZ site myself. Every time I try to register, it says they don't accept new members. <_<

Strange, huh? Or must be doing something wrong.

ya... me too... i tried to register but cant too.... still wondering wat's wrong... :unsure:

Guest shuky
ya... me too... i tried to register but cant too.... still wondering wat's wrong... :unsure:

Zacey and Knuts, you may want to try this site: www.chxxb.com/forum-103-1.html. No registration needed. All the best in your downloads!

ha ha No kidding. That scene would be awesome cause Taeseok is such a professional tight person. I guess Taeseok will likely fall of WooJin. He feel pity for Woo Jin and gave her that assignment.

LOLLL i cannot wait for that day to arrive LOLLLL

Hmmm they only accept members on certain days of the month. or they would only accept you if you want to be one of their subbers.

thanks alot babe for the upload

Guest zacey
Zacey and Knuts, you may want to try this site: www.chxxb.com/forum-103-1.html. No registration needed. All the best in your downloads!

thanks shuky!!!!

Guest shuky

After watching episode 4 with c-subs, I just can't believe the police incompetence. Not only did they illegally tapped SWJ's phone as brought up by Liquidfir (intrusion of private citizens' right to privacy), they made use of her to lead them to JJG. Although they have stressed numerous times that the safety of SWJ was their top priority, they have done little towards that end.

Firstly, it was leaked info from the police (directly or indirectly) that led to SNS breaking the news that SWJ was held hostage by JJG. Because of the breaking news, JJG became aware of SWJ's real identity and put her life at further risk. As SNS already went to town with the news, GBS had no choice but to blow it up, although to their credit, they had practised restrained earlier for fear of SWJ's life, even at the expense of a headline that was chased by practically the whole country. My peeve is that the police should have placed a news blackout to all the media when they realised they had too hot a potato on their hands to handle. Without one, as pointed out by GBS' Editor-in-Chief, it was to each their own, with no professional ethics to protect a fellow newsman to speak of. Without a news blackout, it's like fighting a war live on BBC or CNN 24/7 with embedded journalists. Who needs spies in enemy territories when all you need is CNN or BBC? JJG would have the added advantage of knowing what's happening outside but not the police, not until JJG allows SWJ to contact OTS at least.

On a lighter note, we sleep better knowing that OTS is worried for SWJ ("Why do you always make me worry about you?") although one may argue that it not need be romantic but any decent human being would for a fellow man, what more a colleague and a subordinate at that. When SWJ called to report that JJG was armed as he stole a rifle from a civilian, OTS called SWJ back and asked if she was used to answering phone calls (punishment for missing the headline of JJG's burglary) and to inform him promptly should he call again. And for the record, the movie tickets were provided by reporters from the culture beat, not OTS. :(

After watching episode 4 with c-subs, I just can't believe the police incompetence. Not only did they illegally tapped SWJ's phone as brought up by Liquidfir (intrusion of private citizens' right to privacy), they made use of her to lead them to JJG. Although they have stressed numerous times that the safety of SWJ was their top priority, they have done little towards that end.

Firstly, it was leaked info from the police (directly or indirectly) that led to SNS breaking the news that SWJ was held hostage by JJG. Because of the breaking news, JJG became aware of SWJ's real identity and put her life at further risk. As SNS already went to town with the news, GBS had no choice but to blow it up, although to their credit, they had practised restrained earlier for fear of SWJ's life, even at the expense of a headline that was chased by practically the whole country. My peeve is that the police should have placed a news blackout to all the media when they realised they had too hot a potato on their hands to handle. Without one, as pointed out by GBS' Editor-in-Chief, it was to each their own, with no professional ethics to protect a fellow newsman to speak of. Without a news blackout, it's like fighting a war live on BBC or CNN 24/7 with embedded journalists. Who needs spies in enemy territories when all you need is CNN or BBC? JJG would have the added advantage of knowing what's happening outside but not the police, not until JJG allows SWJ to contact OTS at least.

On a lighter note, we sleep better knowing that OTS is worried for SWJ ("Why do you always make me worry about you?") although one may argue that it not need be romantic but any decent human being would for a fellow man, what more a colleague and a subordinate at that. When SWJ called to report that JJG was armed as he stole a rifle from a civilian, OTS called SWJ back and asked if she was used to answering phone calls (punishment for missing the headline of JJG's burglary) and to inform him promptly should he call again. And for the record, the movie tickets were provided by reporters from the culture beat, not OTS. :(

I think the police officers in the show have some major ethical issues to deal with.

hahaha actually i dont know if itz directly translated like "y do u make me worry".

my opinion is more like "why u have to keep lying to me" but doesnt matter.

it just means ONE THING:

hOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH he cares.

thanks markho826 for all the pictures

edited

omfg?? the union is having a strike against MBC regarding pay negotiations for actors and singers.

o.0 i hope spotlight will not be affected

Guest markho826
omfg?? the union is having a strike against MBC regarding pay negotiations for actors and singers.

o.0 i hope spotlight will not be affected

Articles say that Spotlight will not be affected by the strike and it seems that filming will be done as usual.

And the drama 'Li San' will be the one affected most because the main male lead is a member of the union.

Articles say that Spotlight will not be affected by the strike and it seems that filming will be done as usual.

And the drama 'Li San' will be the one affected most because the main male lead is a member of the union.

Ohhh thanks alot for the information.

i heard about the news and was slightly worried ^^

thanks alot

BTW, Shirley, where are you??

yo here .! shirley reporting in ! .lol we might need to set up our own Spotlight reporting team

OMG .the last two esps were simply too intense ...~~ everything was moving so fast .that i can hardly have time to breathe ! I cant believe that SNS station did such an unethical thing ! how could you report this kind of news on the mass media when you know the fugitive might turned into it . you might as well call him and tell him you have a reporter on your hand !

thanks i was worried about that . .so spot light wont be affected .but poor yi san team .they are just a few esp from finale .and this had to happen .

i know ! the police should have a news blockage and forbid this from being leaked out! the police force surely have no experience in handling such crisis ?!! jeeze!! but the taping into her phone was funnie though .lol the police members doesnt seem to have much experience in this .lol the cheif was like @@@ you dun really know how this work ..but er i never know that you can only listen to incoming calls .! what kind of stupid tapping device is that!!!

aahhh the movie part was cuteeee lol especially how she taped his leg to wake him up .~ How can they sleep through Iron man and at the climax ! .with all those special effects noise --;;

==

okay!..ohhhh that Reporter Lee , i cant believe for his case ,they had to give up their headlines news of the illegal usage of land by the Ming Seung Daily !! ...why wasnt he punish or expelled ? .lol not that i dun like him ..i think he is adorable .just that --;;he really does bring alot of bad luck ...together with reporter Seo, the two of them really is one kind of a team ..missing out even that Jang 's robbery ..lol~~ ...

omg..we are going to have a live interview on Wednesday !! ..the preview is just making me think wednesday should be tomorrow !!

Archived