[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seal824

Thanks all for the upload links. I enjoyed reading your comments as well. This drama thus far is good and I hope the production team will keep up the pace.

It seemed that the scene in the movie theater has kept most of viewers in here smiling :D and happy. Did you notice that WJ chose a seat a row in front of his and yet later they ended up in the same row with an empty seat between. I guessed he moved up to seat next to her then. Poor WJ !!!! :lol:

Thanks all for the upload links. I enjoyed reading your comments as well. This drama thus far is good and I hope the production team will keep up the pace.

It seemed that the scene in the movie theater has kept most of viewers in here smiling :D and happy. Did you notice that WJ chose a seat a row in front of his and yet later they ended up in the same row with an empty seat between. I guessed he moved up to seat next to her then. Poor WJ !!!! :lol:

hahahha she moved UP to the seat next to him

lOLLLL.

her expression was like : god NOooooooooooooooo why him.

Guest White Star

hahahha she moved UP to the seat next to him

lOLLLL.

her expression was like : god NOooooooooooooooo why him.

I thought he was the one that move down to sit in the same row as her....notice how he was sitting at the edge seat next to the aisle....but later on we see him sitting in the middle of the row....

+WS+

Guest jiaya_nis

i haven't scanned through all the pages here.. but i would like to ask if there is any OST that will be released cause i have seen the first two eps (without understanding anything) and some of the music played attracted me.. especially the one played at the end of episode 2.. does anybody know the title to that song?

I thought he was the one that move down to sit in the same row as her....notice how he was sitting at the edge seat next to the aisle....but later on we see him sitting in the middle of the row....

+WS+

heheh i print screen to show u.

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0012473.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0012507.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0012690.jpg

1E04080522HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0013943.jpg

and she is his junior. so i dont think he will move down for her though but he moved ONE seat LOLL

i haven't scanned through all the pages here.. but i would like to ask if there is any OST that will be released cause i have seen the first two eps (without understanding anything) and some of the music played attracted me.. especially the one played at the end of episode 2.. does anybody know the title to that song?

^^ no ost is released at the moment yet ^^

Guest White Star

yeah....this is indeed confusing.... thanks liquidfir for the caps...

the reason why i thought he was the one that move down to sit next to her is because she seems to be sitting in the same sit as before why his seat changed...that and i compared their position with the other extra audience in the theater...but it doesn't really matters as long as they sit near each other. the empty seat between them did indicate that eventhough they begin to co-exist in each other's life, they still have that clearly visible distance to conquer. it's a great metaphor in the writer/director's part.

+WS+

yeah....this is indeed confusing.... thanks liquidfir for the caps...

the reason why i thought he was the one that move down to sit next to her is because she seems to be sitting in the same sit as before why his seat changed...that and i compared their position with the other extra audience in the theater...but it doesn't really matters as long as they sit near each other. the empty seat between them did indicate that eventhough they begin to co-exist in each other's life, they still have that clearly visible distance to conquer.

+WS+

I think the cutest thing was the fact that she didnt leave him there but she wacked him awake. LOLL

and did u see his reaction after he woke up? LOLLL he looked around and there's no one left LOLL.

ok i am going out now huggiez.

thanks guys for the discussion of Episode 4...I will watch it this weekend since I'm still working so hopefully I would be able to digest all that happened in the drama...poor Woojin though I hope she will be ok...I know broadcast journalists will do everything to give good news, even if sometimes their lives will be in danger

some pics from MBC

200805221041251.jpg

200805221038421.jpg

200805221037541.jpg

200805221032291.jpg

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/photo.asp

thanks for the pictures babe. i am going to save this in my folder ^^

i think mr ahn is so funnie. i juz rewatched episode 4.

he told taeseok: totally alike totally alike.

taeseok? .... what?

mr ahn: u and seo woojin.

taeseok: what are u talking about?

mr ahn: think about the times when you were a newbie.

taeseok: ............

mr ahn: dont get too worked up. itz not the 1st time i feel like killing you

LOLLL he meant that woojin and taeseok are very much alike.

they do things their way without listening to to anyone else. even their superior. LOLLL.

taeseok did it to mr ahn when he was a newbie and now woojin

is doing it to taeseok LOLL thatz why mr ahn was like HOHOHO dont get too worked up. HAHHA

cute eh?

Guest shuky

thanks for the pictures babe. i am going to save this in my folder ^^

i think mr ahn is so funnie. i juz rewatched episode 4.

he told taeseok: totally alike totally alike.

taeseok? .... what?

mr ahn: u and seo woojin.

taeseok: what are u talking about?

mr ahn: think about the times when you were a newbie.

taeseok: ............

mr ahn: dont get too worked up. itz not the 1st time i feel like killing you

LOLLL he meant that woojin and taeseok are very much alike.

they do things their way without listening to to anyone else. even their superior. LOLLL.

taeseok did it to mr ahn when he was a newbie and now woojin

is doing it to taeseok LOLL thatz why mr ahn was like HOHOHO dont get too worked up. HAHHA

cute eh?

You've just made my day!! Hmmm...perhaps that's why OTS keeps an eye over SWJ, at least professionally for now and we sure hope it's more than that...and pronto too!!! Oh no...I think I'm grasping at straws!!! But then again, if they do hit it off, we're probably going to discuss the pros and cons of an office romance and one between boss and subordinate at that. Can do or no can do? tsk tsk Mr scriptwriter, enough of moral dilemmas!!! :)

liquidfir

I have to thank you too for all the screencaps xD

You are making me anticipate watching all the episodes at one go when the subtitles finally comes out :D

knuts

Yep, I was consistently checking to see if subs came out or not :/

And they didn't say how long it will be before she starts translating again, pft.

Btw, I forgot to post Episode2 w c-subs. Not sure if anyone still needs it, but here it is.

Spotlight Episode 2 (TSKS C-subbed)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3R9HIJ1

You've just made my day!! Hmmm...perhaps that's why OTS keeps an eye over SWJ, at least professionally for now and we sure hope it's more than that...and pronto too!!! Oh no...I think I'm grasping at straws!!! But then again, if they do hit it off, we're probably going to discuss the pros and cons of an office romance and one between boss and subordinate at that. Can do or no can do? tsk tsk Mr scriptwriter, enough of moral dilemmas!!! :)

HAHAHHA i have been trying to figure out what was he saying and tried to make some link. but in the end i cant figure it out on my own.

soo.... lOLL i recorded down the convo o my mic and i sent it to my korean friend in korea.

and she was like : is this some thing from a drama my dear LOL.

i really want to see HOW taeseok would handle the CONS of an office romance. how impartial would he be.

because i am sure woojin will make mistakes and i wanna see how he is gonna handle it to avoid discrimination from the rest of the peepz in

the office. but at the same time be her MAN. LOLL sounds good i am gonna say it again BE HER MAN

i was rewatching episode 4 for the 10th time yesterday.

i was then wondering, will woojin..... think about giving up journalism in anyone of the future episodes?

and how taeseok will stop her from giving her dream up. HOHOHOHOH wish i can contact the script writer. LOLLL

liquidfir

I have to thank you too for all the screencaps xD

You are making me anticipate watching all the episodes at one go when the subtitles finally comes out :D

knuts

Yep, I was consistently checking to see if subs came out or not :/

And they didn't say how long it will be before she starts translating again, pft.

Btw, I forgot to post Episode2 w c-subs. Not sure if anyone still needs it, but here it is.

Spotlight Episode 2 (TSKS C-subbed)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3R9HIJ1

Thanks alot babe for the upload again. and manz. i am having my exams too.. along with the chinese subber LOL>>

wonder how long are her exams? LOLLLLL i am having withdrawal symptoms

Spotlight Episode 3 (TSKS C-subbed) is released. Episode 4 will be available later tonight.

http://www.tsxz.com/read.php?tid=180679

I found ep 3.

thanks for the info about ep 4 and the link. I cannot acces the TSXZ site myself. Every time I try to register, it says they don't accept new members. <_<

Strange, huh? Or must be doing something wrong.

kdramafanusa

You're fast with the news ^_^

I just found out too!

liquidfir

Yeah, suffering from withdrawal symptoms too, esp when I'm not watching any other kdrama currently, pft.

Good luck for yr exams anw!

knuts

TSKS has a limit to their registration, so there are like specific times where they open registration to like a limited number of people, you have to be fast and really lucky to get hold of the exact time they open it up. You should try checking the baidu threads for dramas they sub cos people often post when TSKS is open for registration, cos I just saw it couple days ago :/

[Edit]

I must be really slow or just not paying attention cos I just realised ratings increased for Episode4, heh.

I hope it continues rising (:

Guest shuky

I found ep 3.

thanks for the info about ep 4 and the link. I cannot acces the TSXZ site myself. Every time I try to register, it says they don't accept new members. <_<

Strange, huh? Or must be doing something wrong.

Hi knuts! Try this site: bbs.btchina.net and go into the section on Japanese and korean dramas. No registration needed. Sometimes, and very strangely, I find them faster than Tianshi in releasing Tianshi's own subs. Don't know why though. Good luck with your downloads!!! :)

Archived