Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SJAMES

"Baby, you're the best part of my day."

and

"If you could count all the stars in the night sky, you'd know a fraction of how much I love you."

annnnd

"I miss you like crazy."

:)

Guest Xyeun

"Anyways, I was waiting for you to text back yesterday because I didn`t have your number." Stupid idiot lost my number, but retrieved it from my sister : )

When I was sleeping, he texted me: "I highly doubt you're awake but just wanted to say hi<3"

BEST thing to wake up to everrr.

Guest Aimiko

"It's funny that you're usually the first one I talk to when I'm awake. That says enough regarding our friendship, doesn't it?"

"When I don't talk or see you for a day, it's weird. I feel like there's something missing."

Both are from my close friend, you may even call him my bestie haha. <3 Love for him~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GIYOUNGEEE

sometimes I make him tell me a bed time story and it's usually about us HAHA so lame

"Once upon a time there was a guy that saw awesome fireworks and was talking to this really mean girl. Everybody liked him cause he was awesome and totally not cocky. He stopped texting the girl and she was sad. Then he went to bed very hungry :) the end."

they're just cute to read, especially coming from him :)

Guest StrawberryMOCHii

welll i don't have the actual texts anymore >_<" but it went something along the lines of him telling me he couldn't sleep, then he went on and told me 50 facts about himself haha, he blew up my inbox while i was sleeping XD but i thought it was really cute :) especially his last fact :3 (which was that, i am his first and last thought of the day:)

Guy number 1

"Haha just don't cry when you text" He asked me what was wrong and I told him it's hard to explain.

Guy number 2

"Can you text me until I fall asleep? :)" "No I don't text you because you're boring. I text you because I like and enjoy having conversations with you because you understand me unlike anyone else, and you don't judge me and you're awake and you make me laugh! everything that gently lulls me to sleep. :) You're a great friend!"

Guy number 3

"Poor girl. You running into some wrong people. But don't worry. I still think you're pretty. Don't forget I made my facebook souly cause of you lol (:"

Guest Xyeun

Him: Go to sleep!

Me: No, I don`t need it : / I`m watching a drama atm.

Him: Oh yeah, because you`re already pretty ; )

Guest squishykimbab

me: 27 hours!

me: and i see you!

him: KYAHHH

him: HUG YOU KISS YOU

him: and hold your hand

him: ISHFOHDG

him: fsgihdsfuhj

him: fsh

him: adg

him: hfsihjsgihjagipadhg

him: iha

him: ghadpi

him: ghad

XD we're in a long distance relationship and i finally get to see him :] i thought his spazzing was cute xD

Me and my bf:

Me: Ughh. It's so hot today!

Him: You're so hot today :)

Me: Hahahahaha. right.

Him: It's true :)

--

Him: Hey guess what?

Me: whaat?

Him: I really like you.

----

One of my good friend and I:

Him: Did you know that I'm the smartest person in the world?

Me: really?

Him: yeah, ask me a question.

Me: Hahaha. Okay. What am I going to be for Halloween?

Him: Beautiful.

another time we were doing homework in the same room together and I guess I looked sad or something:

Him: You okay?

Guest willbetrueblufosho

"I thought of you when i saw your pic. Its was cute"

It was from a friend that ive known for years and i really like him :D We live like far away from eachother. Made me smile soo much when i read it (:

Guest likelovers

My bf went to the movies with this guy and another girl, and I jokingly texted he was cheating on me (cos they originally planned it as him, his friend, his friend's crush, and another female friend). He texted back, "You're my only, my only, my oh oh oh oh only girl" (lyrics to Super Junior's My Only Girl) xD!

Guest epicpwnage

this was from a guy i liked and he liked me too but we didnt get together because we were going to different high schools.

"you looked beautiful tonight. thanks for dancing with me."

texted to me after eighth grade graduation *sigh* i was so in like!

• 3 weeks later...

*sighhhh ALL his texts are cute xD (okay, not really)

but here are some... he recently said "i like you" to me LOL

it was on FB chat, but he called me later anyways

Him: [blahdee] i have something to confess to u

Me: okay (thinking it was something bad and heartbreaking LOL)

Him: i like you

OKAY I SAID IT

*RUNS AWAY

:lol:

And I talked to him about having fun walking with my friend, he goes:

"LOL how boring! but if walking was fun to you, i guess we'd walk everyday lmao" (cause it's a long distance relationship =[)

This one was the cutest!! Cause I never call people, he goes..

"If you're bored and you think i fell asleep, i give you permission to call me if you want xD"

This one's so corny lol but i saved it anyways =____=;;

I told him to go to sleep and he goes:

"Why? that's too long of a time away from you when i'm not sleepy yet : )"

And he's a denial type of person :lol: and we stopped texting for like 4 hours he goes:

"Where are you? : ( I kinda miss you but not really : )"

One where we didn't text each other allllll morning (usually we text 24/7 xD)

"Your phone die? imy" :wub: lol

Archived