FULFILLING Fantasii (Lisa)'s REQUEST!!!

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
-Reflections (care enough) plus Foolish Games-
Hey everyone!! This is my 1st topic since soompi went down and we had to start all over!! >.< I have been recording a lot lately...but most recordings are either not done with mixing or I have to re-record because I am dissatisfied. Either way, this is for fantasiimaker (lisa)! i recorded for you! ^_^Reflections (care enough) was a one shot and I had to juss use a reduced vocals version...I tried it a cappella and it was awful..maybe even worse than this one. haha! This one is definitely not my best....sorry, girl! if anyone wants the original, lemme know! i did foolish games the other day juss cuz i felt like doing something different. Ignore the bad mixing....I was fooling around with some things. ohh...i used the karaoke...the bg wasn't me!!!! reflections of your love ... well, thanks for listening!!! Take care, Tab ;)

Your Foolish Games makes me feel like crying and starting over. I can't figure if it's the music, your voice, both, or the song/lyrics. gah. It's so nostalgic-ish for me. :*(. Your 'tearing me apart' and 'excuse me' lines touch the soul. Did you harmonize? If you did... that was brilliant. One way or another... all the little background things and the mixing sounded soothing the ear. It sounded good to me. [:<3. This is a really beautiful song, and you pulled it off with heart. Ilike.<33.

I didn't get a chance to listen to the other clip yet. _ _;.

something about the vocals makes it sound really muffled.. not clear, hard to hear.. you sound quite different as a result of that.. compared to what im used to hearing from you.. it also has to do with the type of song ur singing.. but i think this was nicely done, i prefer this over some of the other ones u did.. pace is slowed down and you seemed to tone down on the emotion (which sometimes u overdid). good to hear from you again.

Guest fantasiimaker

YAY so fast!! <3

I definitely prefer the vocal cut over acapella ^^ I love this song so much T__T Those high notes are amazing! I heard a bit of pitchiness, and I think you're holding back a little, but I think no one else here can pull of this kind of song better than you can! It was lovely just to hear you sing again =) I enjoyed it! Thank you for singing it for me!!

foolish games was hauntingly beautiful x_x your voice blends into the instru so easily...absolutely lovely. Sing more like this XD

Guest babiixru

TABBBBBB OMGAHHH <3 YOU SANG FOOLISH GAMeS! it is such a BEAUTIFUL SONG! hahahhaa. you sound so absolutely fabolous girl <3 i lovee your voice. we don't talk anymore =/ don't matter...you're still awesome :) <3

pitch problems.. but GIRL DAMN YOU CAN AD LIB!

"dont you even care" part was really good.

i wanna hear you sing Reflections by christina aguilera now.. haha

--

foolish games - you sound like an original singer here. i wish you added a lil bit of echo to your vocals. the harmonies sound really good (i know it's karaoke hehe).

you sound good girl. but really be careful with pitch. okay? ^_^ i love you tab!!!! <333

Guest luvjunjin0819

Your Foolish Games makes me feel like crying and starting over. I can't figure if it's the music, your voice, both, or the song/lyrics. gah. It's so nostalgic-ish for me. :*(. Your 'tearing me apart' and 'excuse me' lines touch the soul. Did you harmonize? If you did... that was brilliant. One way or another... all the little background things and the mixing sounded soothing the ear. It sounded good to me. [:<3. This is a really beautiful song, and you pulled it off with heart. Ilike.<33.

I didn't get a chance to listen to the other clip yet. _ _;.

awww, thanks hun! Don't cry! lol. I always love singing this song....u can get soooo many emotions out with this song! This song is like therapy to me for some reason! I'm glad u liked it!! I appreciate the comments! ^__^

I've always loved your singing, it's amazing.

awwww, wow...thank you!!!! ^__^

something about the vocals makes it sound really muffled.. not clear, hard to hear.. you sound quite different as a result of that.. compared to what im used to hearing from you.. it also has to do with the type of song ur singing.. but i think this was nicely done, i prefer this over some of the other ones u did.. pace is slowed down and you seemed to tone down on the emotion (which sometimes u overdid). good to hear from you again.

lol, hey there!! Ya...i was trying reverb and something else here (i forgot what i did exactly). Ya, I know I go overboard on emotions at times...but this was definitely not one of those songs where that could've even happened...if that makes any sense. Thanks for the comments!! I appreciate it! ^__^

YAY so fast!! <3

I definitely prefer the vocal cut over acapella ^^ I love this song so much T__T Those high notes are amazing! I heard a bit of pitchiness, and I think you're holding back a little, but I think no one else here can pull of this kind of song better than you can! It was lovely just to hear you sing again =) I enjoyed it! Thank you for singing it for me!!

foolish games was hauntingly beautiful x_x your voice blends into the instru so easily...absolutely lovely. Sing more like this XD

awww, no problem hun!!! I wish i had an instrumental..even the vocal cut was distracting me!!!! BUT, I am glad u like it!!!! hehe!! I'll sing anything for u...hehe!! I would request something of you, but i dunno as of right now....gimme time. lol. Are there more songs like "foolish games"? If there are...lemme know, i'll sing em! I love Jewel's song...ionno why! Thanks for requesting and commenting..ur always too sweet!! hehe! <3 ^___^

TABBBBBB OMGAHHH <3 YOU SANG FOOLISH GAMeS! it is such a BEAUTIFUL SONG! hahahhaa. you sound so absolutely fabolous girl <3 i lovee your voice. we don't talk anymore =/ don't matter...you're still awesome smile.gif <3

awwwww, wow...it's RU!! <3333 I know we talk anymore....IM me sometime!!!!!!! or i'll IM u next time i see ya on! Thanks for the sweet comments...ur too nice to me sometimes!!! hehe!! ^___^

pitch problems.. but GIRL DAMN YOU CAN AD LIB!

"dont you even care" part was really good.

i wanna hear you sing Reflections by christina aguilera now.. haha

--

foolish games - you sound like an original singer here. i wish you added a lil bit of echo to your vocals. the harmonies sound really good (i know it's karaoke hehe).

you sound good girl. but really be careful with pitch. okay? happy.gif i love you tab!!!! <333

awww, I love u too NAN!!!!! <333 I know, i messed up reflections....ionno what my deal is! lol. But i will work on the pitch definitely! I sound like Jewel?? i didn't even realize....sometimes people point these out to me and i don't even notice! i'm glad the karaoke had the harmonies already, LOL. Thanks for the comments girl, I appreciate it! ^___^

I felt that the background music was overpowering/playing over your voice a bit(in Foolish Games). You sing well, good job :)

-- Thao

ok...i'll try to mix it better next time!!! thanks for the comments....I appreciate it!!!! ^__^

Thanks again!!!

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

foolish games sounds very lovely. i saw jewel in concert actually and i must say your version is very nice. i think this is prolly one of the better songs with instrumentals that you have done.

some of the notes on the mariah song were off. but i mean its mariah, those notes are freaking super high lol you do the best mariah covers :)

Guest animagelet

Foolish Games - WOW TT_TT Your voice's very smoothe and comforting here. The background voice is beautifull. <333 Wow. just fantastic.

Reflections - I love this songgg =] I love the emotion in thiss. as always. I just loveee the way you sing all of Mariah's songs.

Guest conversebunny

waiiii you have such a beautiful voice! it's so strong and smooth, I love it! these are two amazing clips! I'm going to listen to your other stuff now! post more soon! :D

Guest luvjunjin0819

foolish games sounds very lovely. i saw jewel in concert actually and i must say your version is very nice. i think this is prolly one of the better songs with instrumentals that you have done.

some of the notes on the mariah song were off. but i mean its mariah, those notes are freaking super high lol you do the best mariah covers :)

lol, ya...mariah always = high notes!!!! HAHA! Thanks so much for the comments. I appreciate it!! ^_____^

Foolish Games - WOW TT_TT Your voice's very smoothe and comforting here. The background voice is beautifull. <333 Wow. just fantastic.

Reflections - I love this songgg =] I love the emotion in thiss. as always. I just loveee the way you sing all of Mariah's songs.

awww, wow....ur sooo nice! ^__^ the bg of foolish games wasn't me tho, juss so u know! ^_^ I appreciate the comments!! Thanks soo much!! ^___^

waiiii you have such a beautiful voice! it's so strong and smooth, I love it! these are two amazing clips! I'm going to listen to your other stuff now! post more soon! :D

awww, wow....thanks so much!!! I appreciate the comments!!! ^__^

oooh

i'll take that as a good thing. Thank you for listening and commenting!! ^__^

I love your voice, Tab T.T It's gorgeous <3

awwww, wow..... thank you! ur so nice!!!! I appreciate the comments! ^__^

Take Care,

Tab ;)

Archived