Motion Dive

allyy

new rock band!!!!
They've just almost recently released an album. They reside in LA, but they released their album in S. Korea.

asdfasdf.jpg

I still- MV

Hot Rock band:

Motion Dive brings their style of Korean-American rock, a mix of the melodies of K-Pop over the music of American rock. Motion Dive has been performing at numerous gigs in Los Angeles as one of the few Korean rock bands in the town. The band features Won Ki on Lead Vocal, Woo Min on the Lead Guitar/Backing Vocals along with the Iru on the Second Guitar/ Backing Vocals, and Ich on drums. Motion Dive also has been appearing at the game called "Freeze On Air" which they chose 3 songs to be played as their BGM.

HISTORY :

In the year of 2002, Ich (drums), Jin (ex-vocal), Sang (ex-guitarist), and Kore (ex-bassist) started jamming out and formed the band called "[bri:z]". After few months, Ich wanted to be serious about the band and decided to change the band's line up. Iru (2nd Guitarist) replaced Sang, and on Iru's recommendation, Woo Min (Lead Guitarist) joined the band as the Lead Guitar. Shortly after Kore's departure, the band finally Meets its perfect match for a bassist, the quiet, crazy, kick-richard simmons Japanese, Kenta. The group stretched their sound, emphasizing metal, hardcore, and K-Pop, and combining catchy, melodic riffs with underlying edge and power. And after a while When Woo Min was working at a cell phone retail, he then meets Won Ki (Lead Vocal) as a co-worker and brings him to the band. [bri:z] played lots of unforgetable shows before they suffered their greatest loss as Kenta decided to move back to his home country, Japan. After their loss of Kenta, The members brought up an idea that they should change the band's name and also their color of music. Woo Min thought of the name "Motion Dive" and other members agreed to change the bands name. Currently, Motion Dive have released two digital single album in S. Korea, and they are in the process of recording their next album.

woomin.jpgWoo Min (Lead Guitar/Backing Vocals)

wonk1.jpgWon Ki the Lead Vocal

iru.jpgIru- Second Guitar/Back Vocal

ich.jpgIch Drums

source: myspace music- woomin, himself

Currently as of today, they're looking for a bassist under 25, so yuppp!! :)

people residing in LA- Koreatown must've seen these people a lot! They were formally known as bri:z and performed during the worldcup. :)

• 6 months later...
Guest sianface

I kind of wish I lived in America so I could go and see them. I think they're a pretty decent band.

For those of you who are interested, there's an interview with them here.

• 5 months later...

Archived