Re: Donations & Editing Topic Titles

soomp

please read!!
UPDATE - CURRENT FOS INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE

greetings!

just reposting some important info about our change in FOS / donations policy -

we are no longer requesting donations as we are able to pay for our servers with the income from our ads (hooray!)

this also means that we will no longer be assigning new FOS status (friend of soompi), which means everyone who already has FOS will be special (not that you weren't already special ^_~).

but don't worry! if you haven't noticed, ALL MEMBERS ARE NOW ABLE TO EDIT THEIR TOPIC TITLES (you must be in "full edit" mode).

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED US IN THE PAST!!! if you didn't know and recently sent in a donation, i will still assign the last couple of FOS's.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladee_bug

aw, congratulations~

I think this will take the extra weight off all the mods that are constantly PMed to change someone's title lol XD

Guest moshimo

ah.. i hope that doesn't mean that those that sent out their donations before these news were announced still don't get the FOS status cause ._. that would kinda suck. since my sister (raspberries@soompi forums) & i sent out some cash 1 or 2 weeks ago..

i like that topic title edit thing ALOT though <3

Guest YUNMii.

Woot, I can finally edit my titles now! :'D

But aww, man, I wanted the FOS status... I was gonna donate sometime soon, too. -sigh-

Will donation ever be enabled again? Rofls not that I want you guys to ever need it again (I'm happy for you <3) but I wanted those pretty hearts for so long. ]:

Guest Baby.doll

^ iwonder that too=D

Lol i was gunna donate till they announced it a few weeks ago X3

i am soo glad that we can edit topic tittles now x]

Guest disfunktional.

GOO SOOMPI! Your the best haha. well, atleast the mods won't have to bother with tittle changing requests anymore(:

Archived