How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i had the power and will to scream while asleep.

Probly answer with a boring and slow Yes. not answering the fone is more frustrated cause you hear the vibrations or ringtone and that seems to last forever x(

I would never hear it xD but sometimes... when I actually do hear it.. I would say... "hell..o..? hello....?" OR just be like *25 sec's later... "hell..o..?" * xD I pretty much sound dead when i'm asleep answering the phone D:

Guest Babii3x

Well my phone is normally on silent ... but vibrate. I hear the vibration on my table & i'm like .... ugh what now ?

Hahaa i normally just answer it but if i dont answer it, the vibration/noise will just bother me & i'd keep thinking what do they want ?

I always answer the phone ... even if its a call or just a text, i can NEVER fall back asleep afterwards. Its so annoying but i still gotta answer it incase something has happened.

Guest x3_BiGBANG&DBSK

other (: i look at the caller id and depending on who it is i either leave it ringing or pick up and mumble words that they probably cant understand

Guest _ATELIER

scream as soon as i answer...then usually they'd go " oh sorry, for waking you up" and before they hang up

i yell again, they already woke me up..might as well listen. xD

it depends on how tired i am. if i'm really itired i'd just pick up the phone and wait fo rthem to talk, but i wouldn't answer. if not then i just answer calmy first. thne wen i ask what time it is, i end up screaming 'what's your problem calling me at this time?!' or something like that :T

Guest twilight1412

i dont get morning calls because i usually wake up earlier than most of my friends <_<

but im fine after acouple hours of sleep

generally the more i sleep the worse i feel in the morning so yes .....

my reaction is get it and then roll of my bed to wake myself up

nothing wakes you up better than a BANG floor boards do hurt so please dont try this at home :sweatingbullets:

no one ever really calls me so its not much of an issue but if someone really did call me in the morning then i would probably just pick up and be half asleep half talking at the same time.

Me: "--elllooo??"

Caller: "hello? were you sleeping?"

Me: "*inaudible grunt (signifying yes)

Caller: "oh well, ill call you back later then. KAY BYE!"

Me: "unngggkay, bye"

yep that would probably be what it sounds like haha

Say you've just finished studying and went to bed around per say 3 am? and then 2 hours later someone calls you. and in 1 hour you have school. how do you react? =O

1.) ignore the calls and hope it'll stop ringing.

2.) answer it calmly.

3.) scream as soon as you answer.

4.) other

people call me at the most random time...

i use to get calls a LOT between 12am-2or 3am

now i get it about 2-3x a week

Archived