How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Guest soulremix.

If someone calls me early in the morning, I don't think I'd even answer.

I would just ignore it and let it ring, no matter who it was.

I'd be too sleepy to pick up the phone haha xD.

Usually, I would call that person back later on when I'm awake lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand it when the you

keep on getting phone calls

in the morning..I don't mind if

it is someone I know though.

But, that doesn't mean I will

answer it.

Guest x33chiinkiee

haha

i don`t care who the person is, i`ll just pick up, then hang up, so it`ll stop ringing xD

or i`d do what my aunt would always do, put the phone under a pillow so it won`t be so loud xD

ORR

i`d pick up, talk as if i`m drunk [cuz sleepiness takes over ur body] & pretend like i understand what whoever is saying then hang up...

Guest candybag

..I sometimes ignore it and fall back asleep, but if they continue calling, I'll pick it up. I tend to have a really cracky voice in the morning though =_=, so they don't know who I am :"D

I'll be like "wth?! Don't call so early in the morning!" lol. If they call my house phone,i wouldn't answer it because i know if it's urgent or something,they can call my cellphone which would be right next to me

Guest SillyyJenn

depends on who it is.

if it's a close friend i will sooooo scream at them through the phone and later when i get to school.

if it's just a regular friend/classmate then it must be something important so i'd answer calmly.

Guest soulmate.

LOL, my friend used to call me in the early morning...

I'll be like "Hello? WHO ARE YOU?!?! STOP CALLING ME IN THE MORNING?!?! I'M SLEEPING! GOOD NIGHT~!"

LOL, yes good night... not good morning! x]

Guest lucky*13

If they don't tell me they'd be calling beforehand like the day before, I usually slam my phone on the chair next to me (while still in sleeping state with eyes closed) and slams it until the phone slides open and shut and stops ringing.

Archived