How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Guest adieu.cloud

ehs. i hate morning calls -__-"

if its a friend id go like "helloo...uh?" or "yeaaahh....? omfg. you woke me up!!! D: going back to sleep."

if its family..id say "helloo...? NO! WHY!? NO -__-" -hangs up and goes to sleep-

i esp. HATE wrong number morning calls. they always call my home phone & itll be recorded stuff.

i get pissed cos i have to WAKE UP for a wrong number call!!

so i yell o_o even if they dont hear me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JambaJuice

Terrible, they're so terrible. -__-"

I tend to ignore them. LOL.

If they call again, I just turn off my phone.

And I'll call them when I'm done with my sleep.

XD

Guest HERinsinuation

If I'm at another person's house, I pick it up.

If I'm at home I usually get irritated and go back to sleep.

Luckily the ringer on my phone doesn't work, so the only way I can tell if someone's calling is if I can see the display flashing. I always wake up if the answering machine is on though. -_-

I simply TRY to ignore it by turning it off, but if they keep calling like 12465265256898 times, I pick up and yell at them then go back to sleep :)

Guest PinkieNee06

I would look at the caller ID, if it's someone important, I'll pick up, if not

then I'll just ignore it. If they keep calling, I'd be like, "What the hell do you want?!"

then hang up. Hahaha.

this thing is SOOO IRRITATING >:[

I usually wake up at 9am to 11am so if my friend call me at 8am something I was like,

"oh. hurm. okay. uh. uh. yea. yea. yea. ok. bye"

then i tried to continue my sleep but FAILED !! that is sooo d*mn ANNOYING !!!!!! >8[

but that was during holiday. during school days i usually tell my sis to tell "tell them I'm busy!!" cuz I always late in the morning & do things in a rush so i don't hv time for a morning call :\

Guest PiyoAiyo

It really depends that who is calling me. But people give me actually a lot of morning calls O___O. But usually I answer to them calmly and often go back to sleep. But if I don't feel tired anymore, I just start playing with my PS2. But sometimes, when I'm all tired and out from this world, I just switch my phone off, because I have my normal ring tone also as my waking ring tone so I get mistaked. *bad english* :sweatingbullets:

haha, if it's a very early call, and I'm deep asleep and if that someone is very persistent, I stand from the bed, pick up the phone, and the only phrase he/she hears is "I'm sleeping" he/she asks something, and the only thing i reply is "i'm sleeping" and the best thing is, when I wake up I usually don't remember this. I am aware of this, because I did this alot of times to my parents, and they told me about it when they phoned me later.

Haha, which reminds me of this one time, my friend woke me up while I was sleeping and..

Me: Hello?

Friend: LILY!!!

Me: WHY AREYOU CALLING? IT'S A SUNDAY A SUNDAY!

Friend: It's a thursday, wth? "

Me: NO, A SUNDAY A SUNDAY

Friend: ok ok, it's sunday

Me: *hangs up*

It was a thursday and it's normal of her to call on a sunday (free mins) esp since she's in texas. WTF was i thinking. Um so yeah, don't know how that happened. Depends on how tired I am but most of the time, I do answer even when I don't want to

It depends on who it is, as well as whether the caller is calling me on my cell phone, or my home phone number.

If they call me on my cell phone, I tend to ignore it if I am just not in the mood to "get up"

If they call my house, I get annoyed because my mom will come in and hand me the phone.

People always know when I am still sleeping though =P I don't bother pretending that I am not unless it is a call from work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived