How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Agreed.

I like my sleep. xD

People who call me at 3AM generally get a "[insert swear] you!" and then I hang up. xD;

It's been done before. =x

if i know them, i'd answer, then if its not important then i'll calmly say "you called at 3am to tell me THIS!??!? don't talk to me" then i'd hang up.

if i dont know them, i'd either pick up and say wrong number! then hang up, or i just ignore it.

LOL, I even think 10AM calls are early, but 3AM calls? T___T! That's brutal, I'd just let it ring since I'm a deep sleeper anyways. But, 10AM morning calls are worse for me, my voice cracks in my morning and I can't think properly so I'll give you an odd answer when I'm talking to you. LOL.

Guest johnnifer

i pull the cord out and go to sleep. but if it's like at 8 in the morning or 10 i'll pick the phone up, take a deep breath, and answer with a very tired voice

--Jenn Ly

Guest hear me roaar

hmm id either let it ring til it stops or be like WHAT?! or say "hello" really softly and maybe drop my phone in the process if i pick up. and if im super tired and someone asks me a question my answer is always yes :unsure: and when i wake up id be like WTF?! did someone ask me something!?

Half the time my phone's on vibrate when I'm sleeping^^

but when my phone isn't on vibrate and I get morning calls I get annoyed =.="

me: "*mumbles* Hello?

friend: What are you doing?

me: Huh? -- Huh???

friend: Were you still sleeping?

me: Huh yeah i was *goes dead asleep*

Friend: I'll call back later

Seriously, I'm never wide awake.

Lmao, my sister called me at 8:30 am and I opened my cell phone and closed it because I thought it was a text? LOL

then a minute later, I realized the ring tone was a phone call so checked and called and got yelled at ^^;;

The screaming starts once the phone rings :]

Sometimes I'm so tired though that I'll let it ring,

but other times.. if it rings so many times or it really just annoys me

I'll answer like "WHAT!" This one time it was someone selling stuff

and I was just so angry because they were pretty rude when

I picked up that I just slammed the phone down and went back

to sleep >.<

Guest 정유미

i simply tell them that i'm sleeping. my friends know better than to keep talking to me on the phone right after they woke me up. XD

Archived