How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i always answer the call no matter what caz it might be important and after i had gone through so many already it never was important...

sometimes i talked half awake and once my friend thought i was drunk but i never was at all!!

Guest Leopoldine

Sleepy, confused & brain not working at all.

People need to repeat themselves several times before I understand what they want/why they're calling.

Nobody calls me at that hour except for my grandparents, so I always answer. But, if somebody else called me, I'd probably answer it anyways. If someone is calling me at that time, it must be important.

Guest skootova

I'm usually too sleepy and just impulsively pick it up and start cussing then I hang up and toss my phone only if the call wakes me up.

#1&4- After a minute or two I would pick it up and grumpily say hello, but if it was like my family or a close friend I would probably say instead, "WHAT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" Then be like oh! :D thanks for waking me up for school after they told me. xD I would even have the same reaction even if it was Saturday afternoon :D

Guest toomuchkimchi

I rarely get phone calls, sometimes I get Texts messages, then if I am still a sleep, I get a angry text message about why I haven't I called or messaged back.

Guest cyprusholidays

On every Monday..I hate to take my handphone with me to keep away my official calls...Don't know why I hate a lot when my Boss calls and ask me about reports on Friday morning...

Guest Fallenskies~

I always pick up my calls T.T

Most of the time I'm too tired to be pissed and just grunt and answer until they go away.

but, if theres another call. Then I'll just take the battery out of my phone.

Guest belle-epoque

I react quite well to morning calls :)

But if the other person on the other line starts asking for favors, etc. I would get cranky real fast!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x123x

I usually have my phone on silent now when I go to bed. It takes me forever to fall asleep and I really don't wanna get woken up.

Before when I didn't do this, I would pick up and say something like "Hey I'm sleeping, call me back later because I won't remember a thing you say now." Apparently I've picked up calls when I was half awake and totally not remembering after I got up :sweatingbullets:

So I guess if I answer, it's rather calmly. Otherwise it'll be ringing, but on silent.

Mom called me to wake me up on purpose to leave for work -w-

I need more sleep these days! Full-time waitress at my parents' restaurant - other than the free food and great tips...

BLAH I NEED SLEEPPP D: !

Guest _chibi-dragon_

How do I react? I don't. I usually groan and turn over in bed, ignoring it. A girl needs her sleep!

Guest baobao-bakachan

I just don't even bother to answer, straight up!

But if it's from anyone from my family or like my boss then yes, I kinda have to ahaha :P

Archived