It depends on who makes the call..

if from close friends or family, i won't pretend being awake

if from office, i'll try hard to stay conscious

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hearted

If I answer the call.. I'll just go *grumblegrumble* then shout whatever I was to say because the person on the phone doesn't understand me at all! loool .___.

Guest Bunbuncoo

haha i always ignore my calls. but usually im the one who actually does the morning call and my friends on the other line sound super irritated and sleepy

Guest -khunnie

well i hate answering the phone anyway .__. but i get really cranky, and if i do answer it, i usually pick it up for a few seconds and hang up, or i don't answer it at all ;o

Guest jayyBlovee

I don't have caller ID, but I do calmly ask who it is... but when I find out who it is -depends- I either screen and spazz or talk quietly, :) ...

-xhewy

Hmm .. I would check to see who is calling first and decide if I want to answer it or not. I hate morning calls because I`m a light sleeper and it`s hard for me to go back to sleep when distracted.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AyuTrance90

I'm definitely not a morning person so I often try to end the call as soon as possible. If my sleepiness is really bad and my tolerance level is on the negative scale, I rudely speed up the call saying "yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever bye." end the call, throw the phone somewhere and continue with what I was doing.

Guest dievian

Depends on who it is, most of the time I'll probably ignore it, I like listening to my ringtone and I'll fall sleep again very soon

Guest kireisnowtenshi

Im a morning person so it too much doesnt bother me unless I was busy the night before.

The calls I really hate in the AM are from my job asking me to come in.

Archived