How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Guest Vic-Vic

I put my cellphone on silent. As for the house phone, I let my mom handle that. I get angry and put the sheets over my head and try to go back to sleep.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TEARstains(:

if i'm expecting a call, i'll be like.. mm what do you want?! =___=

if i'm NOT expecting a call, i'll be like.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hm, what?, mm okay. ; i just dont care LOOOL

Guest rilien

Only one of my friends calls me in the morning because everyone else knows better.

I usually just answer with a "whaaaat?"

Then I will secretly hate them for a couple hours until I stop being sleepy. (I can't go back to sleep if something wakes me up...)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briaann

ahaha aww man, i just try not to sound sleepy.

everyone knows im usually sleeping though

so usually i gotta ask "whats wrong" just in case

better to be safe

if its a random phone call. then i can yell and rage HAHA

Guest tempoLove

My family and friends get angry because I usually hang up on them... by accident though! I think it's my alarm clock going off so I press any button to stop the noise lol, oh well. If I do answer (a miracle!), I answer with a sleepy 'ello' and they know they woke me up.

I just talk on the phone with them if I pick it up. If within like a minute, there's no real reason for calling me, I'll hang up on them. If something's wrong, I'll keep talking and try to comfort them or whatnot.

I have this weird condition where I'm able to pick up and hold a WHOLE LONG conversation, hang up and when I'm awake, I never even realised it has happened O___O

Guest MarSone91

If i'm half awake, I moan and get pissed off(that's if my alarm clock tone is on, not on vibrate) and if it's someone I don't talk to much, I REJECT lol.

Guest hayaku13

@_@ wake up *check who's calling me*

a) ignore phone call if it's adverstisement or unknown number

B) pick up if it's my parents or relatives

c) friends. *give evil stare through phone* D:< why are they calling me in such early morning. must be something important then.

Archived