[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest melo.breeze

Episode 55 didn't show last night due to a game. So tonight we have back to back episodes of 55 & 56 together.

Don't know if DC & YR will end up together. So far the speculation of the ending is either all live happily or DC dies , or DW dies.

Well even if DC dies at the end, I am sure his heart is with YR forever and will be her guardian angel.

Live broadcast starting soon so we will know the answers in a few hours. Hope for the best :)

even so. this is just my opinion, i don't think i'd be contempt with DC dying even though we know that his heart will forever be with YR.

some people may see happy endings as cliche'd, but for me, happy endings in korean dramas are rare.

the main lead always ends up dying violently, or dies of a sickness ... so for me, having a happy ending for EOE would in fact be something different.

DW on the other hand, if he dies, and DC lives, I'd be happy ... *sighs* i know that makes me sound terrible,

(i really have been hating dongwook for the passed couple episodes. he is blinded by fame, he blames his brother for being a stumbling block,

but when in fact, if it wasn't for DC, DW would never had the chance to become a prosecutor in the first place. DW has totally disregarded the fact that

DC practically lived most of his life for him, and that DW always seems to only care for what he wants, and not what DC wants.

and most importantly, DW has thrown aside the sole reason why he became a prosecutor, which was to bring justice to lee ki chul and put STH in jail.)

but in a ways, if DW does die, maybe we'll have a situation where on the verge of DW's death he asks for DC's forgiveness ... etc. etc.

because the way i see it, i don't think no matter how kind DC is, he'd be able to forgive DW for what he's done unless the situation is life or death.

but yeah, this is just my foresight and speculation, i hope i'm right, because if DC does die, i don't think i'll be satisfied with the ending.

so yeah, just a few more hours and we'll get our answers.

and on a little side note for myself, i'm sorry if asking this may irritate a few of you, but i've never really been good at keeping up with articles about

the actors and stuff, but are Song Seung Hun and Lee Yeon Hee an item offscreen ?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

epi 55

omg .. LDW has STH's hearts. He tricked LDC by agree to save GYR. Then he handcuff LDC ... omg he is so means. he even and more mean than STH. LDW with his stubborn and stone hearts. No one can save him now, until some one he loves (in Lee's family) closed his/her eyes .. because of him .. then he will realize all this while he was standing and holding a wrong path.

btw .. the wedding of DC and YR came true. only the two of them an Priest. so sad :(

Yeah..that's bittersweet.

Episode 56 will be a nail bitter. I hope we are all satisfied with the ending. No open-ending pls....

omg .. LDW has STH's hearts. He tricked LDC by agree to save GYR. Then he handcuff LDC ... omg he is so means. he even and more mean than STH. LDW with his stubborn and stone hearts. No one can save him now, until some one he loves (in Lee's family) closed his/her eyes .. because of him .. then he will realize all this while he was standing and holding a wrong path.

btw .. the wedding of DC and YR came true. only the two of them an Priest. so sad :(

Both SSH and LYH deneid the rumour that they are dating. So we just have to take their word this is true ;)

and on a little side note for myself, i'm sorry if asking this may irritate a few of you, but i've never really been good at keeping up with articles about

the actors and stuff, but are Song Seung Hun and Lee Yeon Hee an item offscreen ?

A HUGE SPOILER AHEAD!!!!!!!!!

Dong Chul is dead.. and I'm hating the scriptwriters forever.. Its like such a ridiculous ending with Dong Chul staring at his reunited family (from heaven) and saying "I love you"..

Just feel like screaming out loud right now.. !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lucky_moon

Dong Chul is dead.. I'm hating the scriptwriters forever..

OMG, I hate it, then why we bother watching 56 Eps :fury:

Guest beibe87

Dong Chul is dead.. and I'm hating the scriptwriters forever.. Its like such a ridiculous ending with Dong Chul staring at his reunited family (from heaven) and saying "I love you"..

Just feel like screaming out loud right now.. !!!!!!!!!!!

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt? OMG! what i'm afraid the most become reality at the end! goshhhhhhhhhhhh, what the scripwater thinking anyway???????????? after all the strugles DC has in his life,now he have to ended his life just like that? ridiculious.. :fury:

i have no will to watch it anymore..

for STH's crime in korea it's a death sentence for what he had done. geezzzz the guy did so much dirt...... hez trully "Axis of evil"

it's OBVIOUSLY LDC is dead rigth??? aiyoo!!!!!! i'm not expect this as happy ending!!! eiiiiii!!!! so pissed of with the sniper man. How on eart you entered tha building noisily. Are you supposed to enter quitely?? did u??!! damn the sniper man. if not the gangstar won't notice their existence and will not caused LDC death. *I'm in denial mode* now.!!!

btw i'm satisfied about STH death. It's soooo PERFECT. Brilliant Rebecca!!!! One big applause to her. no one even bother about STH's gone from this world.

... LDW last words to LDC .. "don't die hyung .. lets we live together with MH .." it's already too late. TOOO LATE. omg .. i wish he realized this early. so the tragedy won't happened. and nobody will live in deep wound in hearts.

I hate this ending. It is like a major letdown :fury:

What are the scriptwriters thinking of ...

especially with the stupid sniper. who the hell hired you on earth!!!!!! fired them!!!! TOO NOISY!! when the suppose to be quite no sounds. ~~gyah!!!!!

Guest savingwork

And the whole point of the story was: You will get killed for being good and saving your brother...

The ending is tragic and bloody.

STH and Rebecass died together..suicde.

All bad guys died

Finally, DC died saving guess who,,, DW.

DC is dead.

Why does it seem like DC death was force!!

The ending is so silly!! They are looking at DC in heaven…

I’m sorry it was not touching and I did not shed no tears for no one.

Well, everyone has their own opinion. It was fun predicting though and many people in other forum wrote a way better ending than this one…

But what a waste of time!! :tongue2:

Guest marley

The ending though sad is the best option for the pd team .Either way, DC will have to face the legal music and the ending will still be a sad one. Like I say, He sealed his fate at ep54 in the eyes of the law.At least he goes out a hero saving his brother.Remember this is Korea in the 1980s-early 1990s, don't forget there is death penalty in Korea for such crime and the norm is death by hanging.

I just deleted all my files and am not buying the boxset. I don't know if I am even going to watch the last two episode. Damn just like the crappy Sopranos ending....this just sucks andDW I suppose is the best prsecutor in Korea?

I would like to see what kind of reaction from MBC board like what the Korean fans are thinking about the ending.

I don't know even if I bear to watch the ending. How can this be called a happy ending :(

This sucks big time !!! :tongue2:

Guest beibe87

And the whole point of the story was: You will get killed for being good and saving your brother...

All bad guys died

DC is dead.

I'm sorry it was not touching and I did not shed no tears for no one.

Well, everyone has their own opinion. It was fun predicting though and many people in other forum wrote a way better ending than this one…

But what a waste of time!! :tongue2:

OMG! how cheesy is that...ridiculous..

glad u didn't shed any tears for that ridiculous ending..coz i'll do the same.. :tongue2:

agree with u..what a waste of time!

i have been waiting patiently for good ending..but it ended up like this..ohhhhhh, can u imagine how upset am i?

i really can't believe this happen actually..i never expect such ending happen in this drama..

if a person like DC exist in this world..how unfair his life would be? always give in and never receiving.. :crazy:

btw, i'm sorry for being emotional here.. :blush:

I thought when his right man give him the bottle .. it was contained POISON .. i'm alredy happy grinning waiting for him to suffer. but .. then when he wake up tied in his seats and Rebecca come in the pics, drive the car over the cliff .. wow .. so brilliant and unexpected.!!! the happy ending for the most and greates villian in EoE. :ph34r: ... (did I sound so brutal??)

I wonder with legal charge towards DC .. what kind of punishment he will receive?? 20yrs in jailed?? or life sentence with forgiveness (whenever existed??) .. or death sentence?? well for me .. i will choosed to be in jailed .. at lest after 20yrs or whatever yr.. he still can see his son/daughter grow up. and live sharing the same air to breath. rather than not seing any of them .. but teary watching them from heaven ...

i'm so not happy with the ending. Stupid sniper!!! :ph34r:

Guest selvaspeedy

All bad guys died

DC is dead.

I agree -_- there was no point of him dying saving DW, cause we already know how much he loves him right from the start! but maybe they did that so DW will finally realize how much DC loves him-_- damn the sad endings -_-

OMG WHY ??????? I rather DC to be put in JAIL than him being dead .. So what happen to YR then !? The promises they made to each other !? Sorry after 56 episodes can't the writers gave us a better ending than this !

So now it's DW and MH in the family now ?

Archived