[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest edenlove

the wedding was just for Guk's eyes only...it was a last fervant wish of a dying man to see his daughter in a gown and the man who she's to be wed to...

I do think it is real now. Guk was still sober on the ambulance and before that when he whispered the important line to DW.

What he told DW was about "HK Bank's vault"... Rebecca might have the answer to that.

The wedding would have been held just with Guk, hence he said "newly wed..." to DC and YR.

It might looked unreal and unsure in eyes of viewers, but perhaps writer/PD has deeper implication in making this part "unusual" but unique.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preview pictures...

luvsoompivs00400942.jpg

luvsoompivs00400951.jpg

luvsoompivs00400952.jpg

luvsoompivs00400966.jpg

luvsoompivs00400969.jpg

luvsoompivs00400976.jpg

luvsoompivs00400991.jpg

Credit to Luv over at EOE thread for pics

OH MAN ON THE PREVIEW "MH" IS TAKING THE FALL TO GET JH OUT OF JAIL. HE SAYS ITS PURELY LOVE. PLUS HE SAYS HE FEELS GUILTY. (U KNOW SEEING UR LOVE ONE IN JAIL)

DC MOM IS REALLY BEING A MOM AND BEING BRAVE.

THE REASON DC MOM WENT IN AND SAW STH IS TO GET MH OUT.

STH-IF YOU WANT TO GET MH OUT..... U BETTER DO WHAT I SAY.

DC TELLING DW- STH KIDNAPPED MOM COME NOW.

Credit to kchild702 over at EOE thread for trans of preview

Looking at the first 2 pics, the way JH was looking at MH there's no hatred at all. The look on JH's face was somewhat saying you were right MH. Her earlier decisions led to her suffering right now. If only MH has signed those divorce papers much earlier. JH should not have gone through any of this because I would think she and TH have gone somewhere. Away from the Shins and the Lees. I think it's about time MH save JH for a change. And it took the writers 52 episodes to realize it after messing up MH's character. And hearing the words "sarangheyo" straight from MH's mouth to JH was really encouraging especially for a MH-HJ shipper like me. MH wanting to trade places with JH in prison is enough for now to make up for what he has done to JH. Whatever is happening to JH right now she doesn't deserve them. Her actions were greatly influenced by the people around her. She is the victim here not the villain. And for us MH-JH shippers the upcoming episodes look more promising. I hope we get to see more of them.

You know....I also think it was a real wedding......Why would DC want more trouble for GUK......it would have been a circus...not to mention his Mom would not be pleased at this point because of DW(of course) and his ever superstar career. So they went out the back door and married each other before GUK and God. This way she can try to stay out of the mess as much as possible and they are comitted....I think that is great..but I wish they just would have been more forthcoming in the episode. I love this drama so much and I know it is fiction...but it gets frustrating. I will miss it though. This one and "Thank You" have been my favorites.

I do have a stupid question though...Is HK Rebecca firm? It would take me forever to go back and find out. This way her prediction would come true if STH was proscecuted by his son. Also did DC get Jackies people out of jail in trade for the tapes also? Aw you guys have been great....

Guest sujin 3

sorry, i've been reading till now,

but i think that the wedding was real...

why would Gook say that they should go on a wedding holiday thing.

i reckon that they did the wedding and they are showing the wedding through Gook's memories,

of his daughter getting married to Dong chul

Maybe the future episodes can clear it up. I mean if they are married, there should be some hints in the upcoming episodes.

Let's wait till next week. Well at least they show the preview for next week.

What I am afraid is the "dream" wedding is to satisfy viewers that at least they got married before one of them get killed :( (not hoping for that but at this point I am not sure what strings the scriptwriters is going to pull)

sorry, i've been reading till now,

but i think that the wedding was real...

why would Gook say that they should go on a wedding holiday thing.

i reckon that they did the wedding and they are showing the wedding through Gook's memories,

of his daughter getting married to Dong chul

I think the wedding is true. If they announce the wedding in the public, they would get a lot of troubles from the gangsters or people who against them. They did the secret wedding to satisfy Mr. Gook's last wish. Also, other hint is during the funeral ceremony, the way DC dresses like he becomes apart of the family (son-in-law).

One thing i don't get it is if they married, at least they could show the wedding rings, but I don't see them.

i hope at the end of the drama, DC-YR will have a big wedding ceremony to show every one that they are married and will have a happy life together.

My personal view is that final scene of ep 52 personify Guk 's last illusive wish in EOE . Showcasing and highlighting a tribute and an appreciation from the production team to the actor for his contribution towards the drama.A fitting grand exit for the actor.It is just an illusion.In reality wearing a bridal gown twice in confirmation of the wedding vows and ceremony is not a good omen for the girl according to asian beliefs.Normally the attire for the 2nd time is something less formal.

didn't YR said that she wanted her father to lie next to her mother's grave site?? :blink: but in the preview for ep53 it looks like Guk's grave site is at different place

her mother's site:

vlcsnap-617357.jpg

vlcsnap-617453.jpg

her father's site:

vlcsnap-615017.jpg

I think the wedding happened also. It became a flashback when Mr. Gook was dying. They got married privately. I think it was something Mr. Gook wanted to do before he died.

I think the wedding is true. If they announce the wedding in the public, they would get a lot of troubles from the gangsters or people who against them. They did the secret wedding to satisfy Mr. Gook's last wish. Also, other hint is during the funeral ceremony, the way DC dresses like he becomes apart of the family (son-in-law).

One thing i don't get it is if they married, at least they could show the wedding rings, but I don't see them.

i hope at the end of the drama, DC-YR will have a big wedding ceremony to show every one that they are married and will have a happy life together.

Yes, thad the rings. Mr. Gook presented it to them at the wedding.

Guest lucky_moon

Anyone can tell what's this, CB links for the drama can't be found & this appear, anyone know?

[2009/2/25] 안녕하십니까? 박스파일입니다.

항상 박스파일을 이용해 주시는 여러분들께 진심으로 감사를 드립니다.

저희 박스파일은 클럽박스 검색엔진을 포함하여 좀더 정이 넘치는

새로운 커뮤니티로서의 도약을 시작하기위해 많은 준비를 하고 있습니다.

커뮤니티가 준비되는동안 한가지 부탁을 드리려합니다.

커뮤니티내 공식 웹하드로 공유온을 사용할 예정에 있습니다.

박스파일을 이용하시기전 먼저 공유온에 가입을하시고

가입한 아이디를 아래 가입확인란에 기재를 하시면

예전과 같이 이용이 가능하십니다.

저희 박스파일을 이용해주시고 사랑해주셨던 여러분들께

번거로운 부탁을 드려 죄송하지만 새로운 사이트로 거듭나기 위한

박스파일을 믿어주시고 도와주신다면 감사하겠습니다.

공유온에 가입한 아이디를 아래 기입하시고 가입확인을 누르시면

박스파일을 예전처럼 그대로 이용이 가능합니다.

가입확인은 [2009/2/25 ~ 2009/2/27] 3일간 진행됩니다.

i pity young ran. her mother left her when she was still a young girl. living in hard life because of his father is a mafia. being separated again and again from the only guy she loves. being forced to marry somebody else. and even the husband died!!! and now her father has passed away. leaving a big whole mess. being chased around by bad people. continuously running here and there. luckily she still has LDC by her side.

Archived