[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kchild702

MAN SITH TAE HWAN FIRST TURN KIM JI HYUN TO DARTH JI HYUN. THEN HE IS MAKING DONG WOOK TO THE DARK SIDE.

AFTER BLA BLA BLA BY SITH TAE HWAN: HENCE FOR U SHOULD B KNOWN AS DARTH DONK WOOK.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scenes that were interesting to me...

death comes to us all Mr. Guk...please change...for goodness sake :tears: (great acting here by YDG, he makes it look real :unsure: )

vlcsnap-484102.jpg

vlcsnap-484416.jpg

vlcsnap-484612.jpg

a little smirk of DW, he has turned into a stubborn man <_< ...in the name of justice, he still doesn't realized what DC have gone through just for him...

vlcsnap-487089.jpg

vlcsnap-487180.jpg

vlcsnap-487442.jpg

vlcsnap-487627.jpg

vlcsnap-488105.jpg

YR alone @ her mother's grave (i like the OST in the background)...HOLD ON YR!!...DC will be with you soon to comfort you...he knows of your sacrifice :tears: ...and soon he will know the ploy (telling him you're pregnant) to have him moved on...love, if it's destined will return to you YR, SO DON'T GIVE UP YR!!!

vlcsnap-489949.jpg

vlcsnap-490079.jpg

vlcsnap-490482.jpg

YR back @ the beach where..."1 day is a thousand years..." where "saranghanda ahjussi..." lead to "nadu saraganhae (i love you too)" by that ahjussi...

vlcsnap-490681.jpg

vlcsnap-490838.jpg

vlcsnap-490947.jpg

vlcsnap-491187.jpg

a touching scene of DC comforting his mother :tears: ...and MH listening behind the close doors...oh what pain could these 2 are feeling...how can i help in reducing their pain...i will now help my mother and my hyung from whatever obstacles (DW prosecuting DC) that will come his way!!

vlcsnap-492133.jpg

vlcsnap-492196.jpg

vlcsnap-493637.jpg

vlcsnap-493735.jpg

EP48 TOMORROW WOOHOOOO!!!!! :w00t::sweatingbullets:

Die die die president GUK.. Or else DC and YR can't be together :lol:

thanks 2uss for the awesome screencap :) I haven't watch episode 47 yet, i'm in the middle of downloading it. Seeing the screencap really makes me want to watch the beach scene once again. That's the only romantic scene on the entire episode. We want more romantic scene!!!! At least that what i wan ^hehe^

thanks luv for continue to post screencap in this thread. Although mostly ppl are switching dramas from eoe to BOF but you still remain to provide screecap for this drama. thank you so much!!!

I read somewhere in the cast list that there is a role for YR's mom.

Is this true? Maybe her mom appeared in some kind of flashback?

Anyhow, I think with President Guk knows he is dying, he probably realize that there is nobody but DC who can stay by YR's side and protect her once he is gone. I think finally he will give in and give his blessing.

I read somewhere in the cast list that there is a role for YR's mom.

Is this true? Maybe her mom appeared in some kind of flashback?

Anyhow, I think with President Guk knows he is dying, he probably realize that there is nobody but DC who can stay by YR's side and protect her once he is gone. I think finally he will give in and give his blessing.

i'm hoping that will be the case too Sam18q...

i dunno what's the deal with YR's mom...maybe the whole "flashback" thing with her is not gonna happen...it said she's casted on wiki's but i can't find her casted on MBC's official website of EOE...

so who knows?? :blink:

Guest sujin 3

hey!!

i'm new here...

sorry i was kinda reading a lot of this thread

i really luv this drama

and i hope to share all my drama thoughts with everyone!!

EOE rocks!!!

whoa whoa!!

DC and DW having a heated argument :crazy: ...

YR and DC on his motorcycle...brings back memories :rolleyes:

dcyr2.jpg

cute scene of TH and YCH...then JH came and basically ruined it...she really hates YCH :tears: ...

twch.jpg

thchjh.jpg

oh shoooot i have class!! :crazy:

*goes to school*

MH has ruined everything. But not sure by saying ruined is right words to describe it ..

But I know he has put more oil in the fire ..

He said .."I know LDC didn't do it .. because he is MY brother (nae hyung)" and give that look at LDW.

omg .. i can see LDW's eyes full of hates, angry and dissatisfied. It's like .. "since when he is your hyung .. and know everything about him????!!!!!" but those words are kept silence unspoken .. which is more hurtful.

MH should used "our brother (uri hyung)"

and things even worst when President Gook's right man has entered LDW's house.

aigoooo .. when it will ends .. i'm so frustrating with this. and i really don't understand LDW's stand. Who is he belief? which side he stand in now? what he planned he has in mind?

who is he is against now? STH or LDW?

now .. only one person I'm thingking of ..

do u remember a man who settting up the bomb and cause Lee Ki-Chul death?

I wish that man will appear and confessed everything what he did and planned with STH.

and end of story. ~not fully end but it can elimanated some of avenge they has (LDW and LDC towards STH) and can bring these two brothers together

As much as I love how DC and YR develop, from the spoil Macau days to present, I still feel that YR attitude is much more attractive back then with all the nagging, the rude comments and all the cynical instead of being soft spoken and slow talking.

Guest savingwork

Thanks everyone for pictures from ep 48 giving us some insights as to what is going on. :D

I’m sad that my connection was completely bad and I only got to watch the last scenes. :tears:

Many questions come to mind regarding this ep, if anyone has any idea/answers that would be great? :blush:

-Why did DW decide to investigate TS, isn’t he working on Guk case and the corruption issues?

-What did MH say to DW in the last scene to help DC, what was his secrete weapon so to speak :lol: He looks very confident ?

-Do DC and DW know that it was Guk who sent men after STH or are they still accusing DC?

-Is it me or does it seem like DW has turn completely against DC?

Thanks.^_^

I know DW hates MH, but don’t you agree that in the last scene it seems like he really, really cannot stand the sight of MH calling him SHIN MH?

(DW vs. MH reminds me of JH vs. YCH; so much hatred between those people for different reasons. They really need to learn to live & forgive even though it’s hard to do so).

Seems like now eoe is focusing more on DW-DC-MH conflict. (or is it more like DW vs DC&MH!!)

Guest edenlove

MH has ruined everything. But not sure by saying ruined is right words to describe it ..

But I know he has put more oil in the fire ..

MH didn't ruin but SAVE the day for DC.

Don't you think it's so unconvincing for DW to conveniently believe that DC was the one who attacked STH?

If DC wants to do this, it would have been long long ago... plenty of opportunities.

Plus, if DW believed words without even seeing proof or at least investigate,

for the hyung he has trusted and loved for more than 30 years,

it is so ironical that it is MH who now speak up for DC's integrity.

And MH did a good job at the end, to testify for STH's evil deeds to have HS Steel president sign a deal by force.

DW used to condemn violence yet now he concur it.

As much as I love how DC and YR develop, from the spoil Macau days to present, I still feel that YR attitude is much more attractive back then with all the nagging, the rude comments and all the cynical instead of being soft spoken and slow talking.

ehehhehe i think you and me, amareally are just a few here (in soompi) who misses the old YR full life and bluntness... :sweatingbullets:

the Korean boards are alive again with recent scenes of DC and YR with the hope that they'll end up together :P

------------------------------

yeahh!!!!! MH looks to be full of strength and confidence!!! OTAKEHHH!!! WHAT DOES MH HAVE UP IN HIS SLEEVES TO HELP DC!!?? :w00t:

dwdcmh.jpg

dwdcmh2.jpg

CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY!! ARGHHH MONDAY IS 6 DAYS AWAY!! :(:tears:

MH didn't ruin but SAVE the day for DC.

Don't you think it's so unconvincing for DW to conveniently believe that DC was the one who attacked STH?

If DC wants to do this, it would have been long long ago... plenty of opportunities.

Plus, if DW believed words without even seeing proof or at least investigate,

for the hyung he has trusted and loved for more than 30 years,

it is so ironical that it is MH who now speak up for DC's integrity.

And MH did a good job at the end, to testify for STH's evil deeds to have HS Steel president sign a deal by force.

DW used to condemn violence yet now he concur it.

When i said ruined... i'm referring to the three brother feelings LDW-LDC-MH. The Emotion

now... i know that LDW is really hates MH so much. Sometimes i think he feels like MH has stolen his family from him. Person he loves so much. 1st MH stole JH from him (woman he loves so much ... and I can see that he still has that feelings on JH). Then now he stole LDC from him (when DC saved MH and took him home) then he saw YCH cares for MH (of course it's not her fault to care MH coz he also her son) and also .. The Lee's family. So he felt like he is alone and lonely. He doesn't want to go back to STH. No matter how hard STH try, LDW always try to put a line between him and STH. at same time, the only family he has (Lee's) are changing in a way with a new member (which is we know he hates him so much, due to LKC's death, how he treated them in past and most .. because of JH).

He had chosen to leave the family but I still can see he wants them more than anything (from his tears) but he is so stubborn to admit it.

So when MH said " .. Because he is MY brother"

it hurts him more inside (in his empty heart). so we know how fragile LDW actually are.

Sometimes he does things without thinking the consequences. He is so fragile and affects a lot by his feelings. And at that time... MH has ruined his feeling/ has touched his deeper feelings.

Where all this while DC is only his brother. LDW is good at IQ but not EQ :sweatingbullets:

I admit that MH have save the day by admitting all STH's crimes but he didn't save the brothers relationship. That's all. I'm not sure if I had put this in a right words.

Archived