[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did song seung hun say at the end of episode 43 preview...he mumbled something to his real brother but i couldnt hear it clearly...

Its weird that this thread is getting more and more quiet. I've stop watching until episode 40 bcoz i was busy due to the holiday season but i've download the episode until episode 43. Hoping to watched everything by 2moro. Hopefully no one will come and visit my house 2moro. Thanks to cutegirl for the torrent link :)

Guest dharmakhan

If JH is really STh daughter... it means that STH make 3 women pregnant in the same year.. Rebecca, OYH, JH mother....waw..... :ph34r:

If JH is really STh daughter... it means that STH make 3 women pregnant in the same year.. Rebecca, OYH, JH mother....waw..... :ph34r:

he told JH that he knew JH's mother. but i don't think so he responsible for JH mother pregnant. coz if not he wouldn't allow SMH married JH in first place.

he told JH that he knew JH's mother. but i don't think so he responsible for JH mother pregnant. coz if not he wouldn't allow SMH married JH in first place.

maybe he knows but nothing to do with shin family maybe lee. he can used that against lee

Its weird that this thread is getting more and more quiet. I've stop watching until episode 40 bcoz i was busy due to the holiday season but i've download the episode until episode 43. Hoping to watched everything by 2moro. Hopefully no one will come and visit my house 2moro. Thanks to cutegirl for the torrent link :)

if yopu want more update you may join us in Park hae JIn and Han JI Hye's thread.

We have caps and translation posted there. This is if you like

Guest savingwork

I just need to say that I hate the way things are turning for the DC-DW brotherhood. MH’s identity crisis seems to force DW to accept who he truly is (STH son). “Your father killed my father”, said MH to DW :crazy: . Despite trying very hard, DW was shocked into realizing that he can no longer ignore the fact that STH blood is flowing through his body. What further complications might this lead to? Well, it is very much affected by MH’s decisions. For example, at the end of ep 44, MH decided to leave his wife and son as well as the Shin’s for DW to take over as the true heir!! While I pity MH condition :sweatingbullets: , it is still not fare for DW, who -in my opinion- has not gotten enough time as MH to digest this horrific secret. :tears: how will all this affect the DC-DW, DW-Lees relationship. What will happen to MH now that he is all alone, will YCH/DC look for him and take him in?

Hope the ending will be meaningful and not abrupt or out-of-character. :unsure:<_<

Archived